Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form (53740 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / 12 APC Sitting Governors Signed Tinubu APC Nomination Form / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Ebubu3:
smh

I don bookmark your name against next week

Add mine too. I will be here to laugh at your nativity. You really think Tinubu does not have moles fronting as aspirants everywhere? Who else has the money to play with 100m everywhere? He gave LASU 1 billion for a building months ago and U think buying 8 forms for 800m is big deal?

Most of you just hate without any reasoning. Lolz. U must have sense by force next week!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 11:49am On May 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

The only opponent to Tinubu is Consensus candidate. Outside that am not seeing any match to him.

Consensus was blocked the day he installed Lawan and Gbaja. It was buried when Jagaban bought 7 forms for different candidates. I can tell you that at least 10 candidates will resist Consensus. Shey they want to mess with their senior Abi? Dem go learn Politics..lolz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by victorDanladi: 11:53am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Or they simply believe in him and his leadership
Don't mind them

To them,its only tinubu that has contributed more to the party that can be DECEIVED not Osinbajo and Amaechi.

Any small thing,Northerners are deceiving him as if Northerners are monkeys like Osinbajo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by MrUchenna1(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2022
PREMIUM TIMES then used leaked financial records such as Pandora Papers and the USDOJ court documents to establish Mr Bagudu’s association with Mecosta.

The Standard Bank London account of the offshore company Mecosta, registered in the British Virgin Islands on October 9, 1995, was controlled by Mr Bagudu, who helped Mr Abacha steal and launder Nigerian monies across jurisdictions with complicated financial transactions, according to leaked financial and U.S. court documents seen by PREMIUM TIMES.

The court documents specifically said that a sum of $21.7 million targeted for forfeiture was held in Mecosta’s account at Standard Bank London controlled by Mr Bagudu.

Mr Bagudu, who was twice elected federal lawmaker, has been the governor of Nigeria’s northwestern Kebbi State since 2015 and is an ally of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Bagudu is an example of how Nigeria’s kleptocratic political class enjoys power and privilege despite their clear and condemnable track record,” commented Mathew Page, a Nigerian governance expert.

Mr Bagudu has never been charged and enjoys immunity from prosecution in Nigeria while he holds office as governor of a state.

The same looters, deceivers ...the agony continues
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Mooh247: 11:55am On May 16, 2022
victorDanladi:

Don't mind them

To them,its only tinubu that has contributed more to the party that can be DECEIVED not Osinbajo and Amaechi.

Any small thing,Northerners are deceiving him as if Northerners are monkeys like Osinbajo

Everyone knows something for sure and it is when North promise you loyalty they never fail you for any reason whatsoever, what they won't do they won't promise

3 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by popes001: 11:56am On May 16, 2022
Tinubu is NOBODY'S mate in Nigerian politics. I hope Osinbajo wins the APC primary sha.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by victorDanladi: 12:00pm On May 16, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Most powerful? How exactly?

The late Abba Kyari was much more powerful yet he was not making noise.

Malawi is much more powerful than Tinubu in this government
Yet you will be quick to believe that he commanded soldiers to invade lekki...without the knowledge of the DEVIL CALLED OSINBAJO AND SLOWPOKE CALLED BUHARI.

YET YOU BLAME HIM FOR BUHARI FAILURE EXONERATE THE STUPID OSINBAJO AND AMAECHI.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Oracleforce: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
juman:
After buhari tinubu is the most powerful politician in Nigeria.
He is selfless and good hearted. He is reliable politician.

Osinbajo is their candidate.

And Tinubu is also the biggest landlord in Lagos state...

He has a good investment...including Lagos state treasury investment through aloha-betta....

.i laugh in Atomic bomb language
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Okwyjesus(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2022
Siwel25:

Consensus was blocked the day he installed Lawan and Gbaja. It was buried when Jagaban bought 7 forms for different candidates. I can tell you that at least 10 candidates will resist Consensus. Shey they want to mess with their senior Abi? Dem go learn Politics..lolz.

So some PC are on his form- This is politics 101. Am sure TINUBU will definitely fight dirty . It's either he has or he scatter the table.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 16, 2022
victorDanladi:

Don't mind them

The problem with IPOBians is that they are prisoners of their own mind.

They assume all others are filled with hate, treachery, backstabbing tendencies, lack of principles and dishonorable outloom as they are.

They cannot believe Northerners exist, many for that matter, who are ready to willingly support Asiwaju for being a solid and dependable ally who has been there for them and has always behaved honorably towards his political peers.

The Igboman will always fail because he does not know he is aberrant. He feels it is others who have a problem.

Igbos can backstab even their own father for money or financial reward and they think all others operate with that same lack of principles and honour.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

IPOBians only know politics of hatred, enmity and vindictive negativity.

They will never understand that politics remains about permanent interests.

This is why they are Nigeria's biggest losers when it comes to politics.

They'll always be losers. They lack sense. This is politics. Alot of secret meetings are on going per day while they are sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

stop disgracing urself upandan by lying. Admit wen u are wrong. I still remember say I tell u say Sule of Nassarawa state were APC National chairman come from and Masari of Katsina state where PMB comes from dey for Jagaban camp and u just dey argue dat time now u still dey argue.

Nobody go ever take u serious if u be novice wey dey peddle falsehood with arrogance.
Dat list don pass 12 for ur info. D Govs standing with Tinubu go soon reach about 20!

Forget that guy jooor. I stopped talking to him when I discovered he now reasons like those empty skulls from the region of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

They'll always be losers. They lack sense. This is politics. Alot of secret meetings are on going per day while they are sleeping.

Totally agree. I really don't understand how they cannot see their own 'weirdness' in comparison to all other Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by AFONAMARO: 12:33pm On May 16, 2022
juman:
After buhari tinubu is the most powerful politician in Nigeria.
He is selfless and good hearted. He is reliable politician.

Osinbajo is their candidate.

So, Buhari is a powerful politician to you? Someone whose relevance will end as soon as he hands over.

Except you are mistaking being a President, for being powerful outside the office

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

just see what you wrote here. So it is Owambe parties and just calling into his residence that makes him a better candidate. Not that he is speaking out in topical issues in the country. Chai we are finished in this country

Every good leader must be accessible. That's the point. But as usual una hate filled brains can never process anything reasonable. Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2022
Siwel25:

You know the game. Tinubu and his team had everything planned out.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by garfield1: 12:39pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

You know the game. Tinubu and his team had everything planned out.

Only buhari can stop tinubu
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
victorDanladi:

Yet you will be quick to believe that he commanded soldiers to invade lekki...without the knowledge of the DEVIL CALLED OSINBAJO AND SLOWPOKE CALLED BUHARI.

YET YOU BLAME HIM FOR BUHARI FAILURE EXONERATE THE STUPID OSINBAJO AND AMAECHI.

I love this response

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Totally agree. I really don't understand how they cannot see their own 'weirdness' in comparison to all other Nigerians.

That's what hate can do. It destroys you from the inside. That's what is happening to them.

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by AsawanaDgreat: 12:49pm On May 16, 2022
They have Tinubu in mind since before these multitudes of aspirants came to join the race
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Forzs: 12:51pm On May 16, 2022
MikoB:
I can only tell you people that just 3 of the governors in the list, are truly for Tinubu. A governor can sign for multiple aspirants,all these propangada induced endorsements, will not take Asiwaju's campaign anywhere, the inlelligent people know this is just a act of desperation.

Hello Boss! What about the states and governors that are for the aspirants, you promised to name here? we are already at the middle of the month. I think you are right with these yeye signings, I am sure some of the governors listed here might even deny the news as usual later, moreover, signing someone's form does not mean endorsement, pls do the needful about what you promised, I am eager to see the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by 77up(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2022
iwaeda:

Should we fry jollof rice or pepper beans grin grin grin grin grin angry
You can go ahead to boil pawpaw, we don't care .

Tinubu for President 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by generalud: 1:13pm On May 16, 2022
It makes no difference. Eye service politics. Even if the forms might be signed by PMB himself, this old man is going no where.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by MikoB: 1:13pm On May 16, 2022
Forzs:

Hello Boss! What about the states and governors that are for the aspirants, you promised to name here? we are already at the middle of the month. I think you are right with these yeye signings, I am sure some of the governors listed here might even deny the news as usual later, moreover, signing someone's form does not mean endorsement, pls do the needful about what you promised, I am eager to see the list.

Ohh sorry, yeah I did promise middle of this month to list the states for Osinbajo, and some other aspirants, due to some factors, I will not be able to list them here now, but I have almost the full list however there are some discrepancies in about 4 to 5 states, so I will want to get the correct figures there before I will lists them, anyway, I did name some states last week, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Gombe, Taraba, these states are 100%for Osinbajo, there are more states for him in the North but just don't want to mention them now, until when I have the full list, some will argue it but never mind, it will be clearer to them soon. Osinbajo will be in kwara today, just stay tuned. I really appreciate.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by sokera: 1:21pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Malami and Kyari has zero powers outside whatever Buhari authorises

Tinubu 's influence spans Nigerian National Assembly, North and South, Trade Union, NURTW, US Embassy, West Africa etc
leave them and stop arguments with ppl that can’t think logically… they don’t know anything about Jagaban politics… they only hate the man because where they come from has never produce any politician as influential like Jagaban…

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Forzs: 1:23pm On May 16, 2022
MikoB:

Ohh sorry, yeah I did promise middle of this month to list the states for Osinbajo, and some other aspirants, due to some factors, I will not be able to list them here now, but I have almost the full list however there are some discrepancies in about 4 to 5 states, so I will want to get the correct figures there before I will lists them, anyway, I did name some states last week, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Gombe, Taraba, these states are 100%for Osinbajo, there are more states for him in the North but just don't want to mention them now, until when I have the full list, some will argue it but never mind, it will be clearer to them soon. Osinbajo will be in kwara today, just stay tuned. I really appreciate.

You are welcome, thanks for the response. Osinbajo in kwara today, like you said, what about other states, when is he visiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by sokera: 1:27pm On May 16, 2022
Oracleforce:

And Tinubu is also the biggest landlord in Lagos state...

He has a good investment...including Lagos state treasury investment through aloha-betta....

.i laugh in Atomic bomb language
where arr you from ? Is Lagos your origin ? If no them Lagos affair is not your business

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Every good leader must be accessible. That's the point. But as usual una hate filled brains can never process anything reasonable. Mtcheeew

See crafty response but you let out the owambe part. if the leaders were doing what they were supposed to do to the citizenry who will have time to be going to their houses?
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by MikoB: 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
Forzs:

You are welcome, thanks for the response. Osinbajo in kwara today, like you said, what about other states, when is he visiting?

He has been to 20 states or thereabout, he will start going to the bigger states with voting strength from this week,even though every state is important, just stay tuned, that's what I can say for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Hisbah Fires Commander ‘caught In Hotel With A Married Woman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.