Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form (53783 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / 12 APC Sitting Governors Signed Tinubu APC Nomination Form / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by sokera: 1:30pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I was having a discussion with one APC delegate in my Localty Egbeda Ibadan... And I asked him why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?!

He was like Osinbajo for 8 years didn't have the courtesy of calling anyone to Abuja , Ikene or Lekki homes to celebrate or give them common Pepsi or bottle coke, you can't access him for any reason.

However Jagaban is so accessible at his Bourdillion Ikoyi residence, you just have to book an appointment and wait your turn, plus every Friday he entertained them, all Festivities both Christian and Muslim holidays he host them

Tinubu is genuinely loved by party men accross Nigeria

exactly… Tinubu is not loved by just naturally feelings but by what he has done to people … Jagaban is a giver and destiny helper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

That's what hate can do. It destroys you from the inside. That's what is happening to them.

100% correct. It affects the ability to think rationally and objectively.

It warps perspective and totally destroys logical thinking, commonsense and, most importantly, the ability to distinguish right from wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by cktheluckyman: 1:47pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Malami and Kyari has zero powers outside whatever Buhari authorises

Tinubu 's influence spans Nigerian National Assembly, North and South, Trade Union, NURTW, US Embassy, West Africa etc
You should have been a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Halo22: 2:01pm On May 16, 2022
And u said he hasn't won the ticket for the party already. See except Buhari comes up with his consensus theory, I see Tinubu emerging as the APC presidential flag bearer. QED!

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by iwaeda: 2:15pm On May 16, 2022
77up:
You can go ahead to boil pawpaw, we don't care .

Tinubu for President 2023!

If Ojuyobo get 30 votes grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by tunapawizzy: 2:22pm On May 16, 2022
.......normal oyetola na im nephew, if sanwoolu no sign am, who go sign am, kaduna and kano governors are hoping he will make them vice...the only governor who cannot really boast of having the structure of his party at state level is the governor of the state the president comes from...Katsina governor signing for BAT is incosequential.....whether by command or bully or agreement, or respect or however, the delegates of katsina will vote for the president's preferred candidate...The most important thing at this point is to know who the president favours.....
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Indispensable85(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

See crafty response but you let out the owambe part. if the leaders were doing what they were supposed to do to the citizenry who will have time to be going to their houses?

If person com greet u shey u nor dey put drink for table? Na normal tin na
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by MetaPhysical: 3:02pm On May 16, 2022
Below is the list of Governors that signed the form;

Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State
Governor Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos State
Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State
Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State
Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state
Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State
Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State
Governor Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State
Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger State
Governor Muhammad Badaru of Jigawa State

There are 17 states in South.
He is endorsed by 3 out of the 17. The 3 are all in SW, 0 in SS, 0 in SE.

Tinubu followers have no shame showing this result. Infact this report reveals that Tinubu believes only North can make him a President, not South.

Badaru of Jigawa is a presidential contestant himself, how could he endorse competitor? A profound shenanigan, a fraud attempt to impose Tinubu as a bridge builder. Tell him to build a bridge with SE.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Basher8583: 4:24pm On May 16, 2022
Ebubu3:

Either these are lies

Or those men dubiously signed it to lead him on to the final disgrace

And why will they be doing that.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by zigzagluv: 4:57pm On May 16, 2022
why , please explain
Ebubu3:
grin

His arch enemies Bagudu and Badaru signed it

They want to disgrace this man gan gan grin
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by pfadom: 4:57pm On May 16, 2022
By your limited imagination ��

MonkeyMods:
Bagudu and Badaru? Hahahahahaha....I laugh in Igaidugaran

This corrupt criminal is going nowhere as far as those northern fake friends are concerned

Behind his back he is Dan iska
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Tinubu followers have no shame showing this result. Infact this report reveals that Tinubu believes only North can make him a President, not South.

Badaru of Jigawa is a presidential contestant himself, how could he endorse competitor? A profound shenanigan, a fraud attempt to impose Tinubu as a bridge builder. Tell him to build a bridge with SE.

Egbami ntori olorun. Is there even a single pragmatically intelligent IPOBian, capable of critical and logical thinking, on Nairaland?

Of the 11 SE and SS Governors only 3 are in APC. Ayade, Umahi and Uzodinma. Do you expect Ayade and Umahi to sign for Tinubu when they are in the same race with him?

Minus those three above, the rest are one APGA and 7 PDP Governor. Do you expect any to sign for Tinubu?

In the SW, You cannot expect Makinde of PDP to sign for Tinubu. Neither will Fayemi for obvious reason. Abiodun of Ogun has pitched his camp with the VP.

Can you see now why you sentimental and emotional IPOBians lose out all the time and always will?

Everything you must analyse from a hateful and myopia-inducing perspective to leave people wondering how you can be so incredibly unintelligent or blind. Perhaps even both.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Psady(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I was having a discussion with one APC delegate in my Localty Egbeda Ibadan... And I asked him why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?!

He was like Osinbajo for 8 years didn't have the courtesy of calling anyone to Abuja , Ikene or Lekki homes to celebrate or give them common Pepsi or bottle coke, you can't access him for any reason.

However Jagaban is so accessible at his Bourdillion Ikoyi residence, you just have to book an appointment and wait your turn, plus every Friday he entertained them, all Festivities both Christian and Muslim holidays he host them

Tinubu is genuinely loved by party men accross Nigeria

Hmmm! Self acclaimed political wall chest, let him do well to us Nigerians if voted in, he realy dealt with us by giving us Buhari.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by MikoB: 6:19pm On May 16, 2022
Forzs:

You are welcome, thanks for the response. Osinbajo in kwara today, like you said, what about other states, when is he visiting?

Kwara state is on lockdown because of Osinbajo today, like I told you the last phase of consultation will involve the big States, so just relax your mind, I can see that you are a big supporter of Osinbajo too, I will be feeding you with the updates , but for now, he is projected to win big,never mind those fake endorsement, imagine Badaru, Bagudu and some other funny names, they might even sign Tinubu's form but that does not translate to endorsement, when I see that type of news from the other camp, it makes me to feel more comfortable because it shows things are no going right with them, did you see Osinbajo's supporters celebrating the governors that signed his form?because its not a big deal. Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by masseratti: 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:

This corrupt criminal is going nowhere as far as those northern fake friends are concerned

currently am not a fan of tinubu.. i prefer Osinbajo.. but you guys said worst that this with people liking your post about Buhari and Tinubu in 2015..and you guys lost,if tinubu is president tomorrow what will you do? nothing than hating.

you guys should look for a better way to convince people in the middle than been sadistic online all the time.. its stale and sadistic.
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by FuckOsuPigs: 6:32pm On May 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Why are you disturbing yourself? Why don't you wait till primary election day. Just prepare to weep grin
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Forzs: 7:22pm On May 16, 2022
MikoB:

Kwara state is on lockdown because of Osinbajo today, like I told you the last phase of consultation will involve the big States, so just relax your mind, I can see that you are a big supporter of Osinbajo too, I will be feeding you with the updates , but for now, he is projected to win big,never mind those fake endorsement, imagine Badaru, Bagudu and some other funny names, they might even sign Tinubu's form but that does not translate to endorsement, when I see that type of news from the other camp, it makes me to feel more comfortable because it shows things are no going right with them, did you see Osinbajo's supporters celebrating the governors that signed his form?because its not a big deal. Stay tuned

Thanks Boss!

1 Like

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by MetaPhysical: 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Egbami ntori olorun. Is there even a single pragmatically intelligent IPOBian, capable of critical and logical thinking, on Nairaland?

Of the 11 SE and SS Governors only 3 are in APC. Ayade, Umahi and Uzodinma. Do you expect Ayade and Umahi to sign for Tinubu when they are in the same race with him?[b][/b]

Minus those three above, the rest are one APGA and 7 PDP Governor. Do you expect any to sign for Tinubu?

In the SW, You cannot expect Makinde of PDP to sign for Tinubu. Neither will Fayemi for obvious reason. Abiodun of Ogun has pitched his camp with the VP.

Can you see now why you sentimental and emotional IPOBians lose out all the time and always will?

Everything you must analyse from a hateful and myopia-inducing perspective to leave people wondering how you can be so incredibly unintelligent or blind. Perhaps even both.

If Ayade, Umahi and Uzodinma earn waivers, what is presidential aspirant Badaru of Jigawa doing on the list of endorsers then?

Can you clarify?
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Nobody: 8:09am On May 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:

If Ayade, Umahi and Uzodinma earn waivers, what is presidential aspirant Badaru of Jigawa doing on the list of endorsers then?

Can you clarify?

Guy, I don't have time for your pedantism and shameless shifting of goal post. The list may or may not be accurate. Badaru may be on the authentic list or not. That is not my business.

I am responding to your desperate and fraudulent statement below where you make out that Tinubu not having the support of majority of Southern Governors is something of a weeakness.

Tinubu is a southerner and the APC ticket has been unofficially zoned to the South. BAT therefore has no business expecting endorsement from APC governors who are his competitors in the south, like Ayade, Fayemi and Umahi, or Governors who have pledged to work for other candidates like Abiodun and Uzodinma.

He certainly cannot expext the anomally of an APGA governor and Seven PDP Governors endorsing him so what are you talking about?

Of six SW States Tinubu, with no official government position since 2007,has three. Leaving three others.

Ogun may go to Osinbajo and I emphasize "may". Oyo Governor is APC and cannot endorse Tinubu. That does not mean the APC caucus in Oyo will not. Nobody expects Fayemi to endorse BAT. All in all Tinubu will clear the SW comfortably.

Having said that, and knowing the North is the battleground for Southern candidates, do you not see that Tinubu's superiority in the North means he has won unless some Almighty mago mago takes place?

Stop thinking hatefully all the time. It clearly compromises your ability to think soundly and logically.

It is not Tinubu supporters who have no shame. It is hateful elements like you who are desperate to misinterpret anything and everything , grossly erroneously as well, in your desperation to see Tinubu fail.

Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by Deputy1111(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
I laugh in French, if BAT has 12 Governors, the Osinbajo has 26 governors behind him
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by MetaPhysical: 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Guy, I don't have time for your pedantism and shameless shifting of goal post. The list may or may not be accurate. Badaru may be on the authentic list or not. That is not my business.

I am responding to your desperate and fraudulent statement below where you make out that Tinubu not having the support of majority of Southern Governors is something of a weeakness.

Tinubu is a southerner and the APC ticket has been unofficially zoned to the South. BAT therefore has no business expecting endorsement from APC governors who are his competitors in the south, like Ayade, Fayemi and Umahi, or Governors who have pledged to work for other candidates like Abiodun and Uzodinma.

He certainly cannot expext the anomally of an APGA governor and Seven PDP Governors endorsing him so what are you talking about?

Of six SW States Tinubu, with no official government position since 2007,has three. Leaving three others.

Ogun may go to Osinbajo and I emphasize "may". Oyo Governor is APC and cannot endorse Tinubu. That does not mean the APC caucus in Oyo will not. Nobody expects Fayemi to endorse BAT. All in all Tinubu will clear the SW comfortably.

Having said that, and knowing the North is the battleground for Southern candidates, do you not see that Tinubu's superiority in the North means he has won unless some Almighty mago mago takes place?

Stop thinking hatefully all the time. It clearly compromises your ability to think soundly and logically.

It is not Tinubu supporters who have no shame. It is hateful elements like you who are desperate to misinterpret anything and everything , grossly erroneously as well, in your desperation to see Tinubu fail.

Dude, it should concern you that Tinubu supporters are sharing misinformation and swelling numbers that does not agree with reality on street.

Your counter to my original statement is based on co-aspirant being neutral. If its good for gander, it should be good for goose. Your counter-argument applies to Badaru. So why is Badaru on endorsement list?
You are all frauds. Tinubu has lost popularity. All your endorsement lists are attempts fo force Tinubu to the forefront. People have rejecred him.

Matawalle is also on list of endorsers. He has reconciled with Yari to support Yerima. His reconciliation to Zamfara base was facilitated by APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu, who is clearly against Tinubu candidacy.

You all are milking a dry cow... grin
Re: Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form by BennixB(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Ebubu3:

Rest

Next week is close by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.