Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation (11145 Views)

Lagos Flood And What It Caused (photos) / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by dempeople(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ayubam,

You're better-off not arguing with Madam Kobo unless you enjoy running around in circles to the point of dizziness. Trust me, I've been there, done it.
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Ayubam, like I said, you will definitely have many on here who will urge you on and make you feel you are making sense in your retorts, which even you are willing to concede is not connected in anyway to what was asked.

But not everyone who logs on here is gullible that you would expect us all to swallow any disconnected reasoning to offer as response to a question even you, from all indications, have little understanding of. cool
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by ayubam: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Ayubam, like I said, you will definitely have many on here who will urge you on and make you feel you are making sense in your retorts, which even you are willing to concede is not connected in anyway to what was asked.

But not everyone who logs on here is gullible that you would expect us all to swallow any disconnected reasoning to offer as response to a question even you, from all indications, have little understanding of. cool

What more can I say, I am not interested in winning arguments. Since you have not seen from previous posts that Fashola is not only tackling only one problem as claimed by you, I will leave you in your world to know what you know how to do best. I billion naira emergency fund and dat is a great sum to you right? So cos of this flood they have not been tackling it.

Obama has indeed solved all the American problems indeed. When u guys are through with self deceit, you will wake up to reality. I need no lectures about US politics. I have decided to take you as objective as possible and show u direction of what credible opposition should be. I know your type. Criticize anything but no clue on how to run an efficient system.

America my foot. With myriads of problems facing them and u come out here to boast they have tackled all at the same time, right? That was y i suggested that you should grow up and contribute effectively to US so that when we see ur skills, we will come and recruit you like Ngozi etc? For now, you ve got no clue in Nation Building? Words like yours really dont move a nation forward.

MURMURING IS THE LANGUAGE OF SLAVES AND THAT IS WHAT YOU AND MOST NIGERIANS ARE DOING AND THAT IS WHAT I INTEND YOU TO SEE BUT YOU FAIL TO REASON.
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
ayubam:

What more can I say, I am not interested in winning arguments. Since you have not seen from previous posts that Fashola is not only tackling only one problem as claimed by you, I will leave you in your world to know what you know how to do best. I billion naira emergency fund and dat is a great sum to you right? So cos of this flood they have not been tackling it.

Well, the only one who attempted to win an arguement here by presenting DISCONNECTED BABBLINGS was you . . I only asked a question on a particular issue. You decided to preach me a sermon, somehow meant to silence me and my question?

Again, this discussion is about the drainage problem in Lagos. You jumped in to answer a question on the drainage situation by suggesting that because some lagos roads, and some new structures have gone up, we should not ask about drainage.

ayubam:

Obama has indeed solved all the American problems indeed. When u guys are through with self deceit, you will wake up to reality. I need no lectures about US politics. I have decided to take you as objective as possible and show u direction of what credible opposition should be. I know your type. Criticize anything but no clue on how to run an efficient system.

America my foot. With myriads of problems facing them and u come out here to boast they have tackled all at the same time, right? That was y i suggested that you should grow up and contribute effectively to US so that when we see your skills, we will come and recruit you like Ngozi etc? For now, you ve got no clue in Nation Building? Words like yours really dont move a nation forward.

WOW . . . You didn't even READ what I posted there on America (an example really of how silly your suggestion would work, if applied in any common sense region) --- but you responded anyways? Interesting . . . So You do not want to open your mind to understanding how things ought to work, but you are willing to ram, your disconnected babble, down my throat , expecting me to simply say "Yes sir" because it came from you ? rofl

Recruit me like Ngozi . . . Why am I suddenly Ngozi? See me see wahala ooo?? ROFL So, I have to have nation building figured out before I can make a comment, as a Nigerian, on how my government is handling issues that directly/indirectly affect me? We just had an election -- are you telling me you voted these ordinary citizens into office so they could serve as gods to you while you sit working to punish/put down all those who raise their voices in opposition of any decision made by the elected that negatively affect the people? WOW

You really need to stay away from the critics as it is clear they RUB you really hard . . . I can tell you are mighty irritated, simply because the opinions being expressed are against yours . This(discussing issues/politics) is probably not for you . .  stay away from that which you clearly cannot handle. And in the meantime, get yourself educated on how your government ought to work for you, not the other way around.

ayubam:

MURMURING IS THE LANGUAGE OF SLAVES AND THAT IS WHAT YOU AND MOST NIGERIANS ARE DOING AND THAT IS WHAT I INTEND YOU TO SEE BUT YOU FAIL TO REASON.

Murmuring? um . . . . I think you need to get for yourself a dictionary. You are the one murmuring so far since your incoherent babble has had absolutely nothing to do with answering the question (which again, you clearly made clear you don't even understand at all)  but simply to do with you having a stick up your arse because I do not buy the nonsense you have to offer me as excuse for what happened.
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by Fmarshal360(m): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2011
why dont pdp accept their fait? they want fashola to resign in order to put bankole,or bode abi whom do they want?
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2011
F/marshal360:

why dont pdp accept their fait? they want fashola to resign in order to put bankole,or bode abi whom do they want?

um . . . How will PDP even accomplish that given
a) Lagos is almost all ACN
b) The voters overwhelming voted Fashola this time around, and will likely not be changing their minds the next round? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by Reference(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2011
Well the welfare of Lagosians is the concern of Lagosians across all parties so it must be expected. I don't think it is a matter of playing politics or of performance. Opposition seeks to put pressure on the government in power. If it doesn't who will. Democracy works when opposition works no matter what its composition. The Bush era republican party still speaks vociferously about the economy they ruined, the Labour party in the UK likewise. We should not be deluded that politicians on their own need no supervision.

We must realise that the longer they (even the ACN stay in power) the more complacent they will become. That is inevitable. The flood thing is not Fashola or ACN's fault but the result of decades of corruption, misplaced priorities and the damaging cultural influences which Nigerians generally have but the ACN is in power and is the only institution that can handle the situation for now so the pressure will come. Governance is not easy. It is not meant to be. Your visit to a hospital to get medicare and the confidence you will get it doesn't stop you from screaming in pain even though you may have caused the accident yourself.
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by Ade1966(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
The worst performance of Fashola is better than the best of any PDP Governors.
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by RoadStar: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
Ade1966:

The worst performance of Fashola is better than the best of any PDP Governors.
And y do u think so.
Amaechi, Chime and Donal duke r PDP governors, remember.
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by topeabos: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2011
Fashola plz dnt mind these papa duped papa party.what success do they record in all d state they hv govern,look at ogun state where OGIDI OMO OLE! Governed what success does he recorded rather than selling there almighty olumo rock.look at oyo state where brother bayo akala governed what success does he record rather than putting the cost of tura soap on high side,also oyo ibadan exress road dat olusegun obasanjo constructed for ten good years is nothing bt a total failure.so diz pdp pipl should just go and b urry there ugly head in hell
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by kendusky: 3:56am On Jul 18, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] tongue pdp, failur al d tym, The allegation pdp made is invalid,their claim is unreachable and their validity period is near at hand.PDP should tell us one thing they have given nigerians without taking one million in return to enrich their pockets, even obj himself is a mess. Fashola forge ahead,plan for the future of lagos to prevent future ocurnc of flood, we hope 2 c mre of acn in action in oyostate
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by pastormrs: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Is that why Jonathan is yet to sympathize with the berieved and the victims of teh flood, you can imagine how much value our politicians place on our lives, its more of pdp/acn not lives and property loss. They play politics even at the expense of our lives. Na wah o.
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by Jenifa1: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2011
maybe now PDP can leave Fashola alone and focus on Anambra governor. lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715299.0.html
Re: Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation by DaDoctor: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2011
@jenifa,
is anambra governed by PDP? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials / Utako Market Bomb Story Is False / Presidency Can't Say Things Are Difficult When They're Living Conspicuously-Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.