Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” (3672 Views)

How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freebasics / MX Player Acquired By Times Internet For 200 Million Dollars / Meet The Man Who Invented The Internet For Free, Now He Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by fizkarl: 8:26am On May 18, 2022
if you are looking for the best laptops under 20000 so you must visit this link [url= https://ecp.org.pk/best-hp-laptops-under-20000-in-pakistan/]Laptops under 20000 in Pakistan[/url].
Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by fizkarl: 8:28am On May 18, 2022
The Orscheln Farm & Home Survey At www.tellofh-smg.com is a feedback customer survey. The main goal for conducting the study is to collect genuine feedback from the customers. Use the feedback and improve their business.
Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2022
In response to Elon Musk's Starlink and Jeff Besoz Keiper internet. The Government is losing control gradually to Technology Elites.

I will rather go with the government's, right? Wrong.
Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by michlins(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2022
lereinter:

So people think the "all" means the whole world.

The US Commerce Secretary Gina M. Raimondo will travel to Durham, North Carolina, to announce the launch of the Biden-Harris Administration’s Internet for All initiative, which will invest $45 billion to provide affordable, reliable, high-speed internet to all Americans by the end of the decade
as in eh.

How people don't read few sentences. Affordable internet for Americans.

There was never a time they said it's for the world or free. I don't know where these people are seeing such
Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by Karleb(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2022
JustExposeIt:
Nothing is free even in Freetown. The mark of the beast can only work where there is an internet coverage.

Just like the word of God can reach so many easily with good internet.

1 Like

Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by Nova1988(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Effect of religion brainwashing...when they only believe what their pastor says.. inability to think for themself..some human are really hilariously s**t*pid..

very sad truth honestly, same way my Muslim brothers up north killed that girl, I challenged one of them to show me a verse in the Qur'an which says blasphemers should be killed. He could not, instead he sent me a video of one imam preaching, I told him I don't want any useless imams teaching he should quote the Qur'an, las las he could not.

Christians and Muslims don't like reading the holy books they prefer to listen to pastors or imams to tell them what to do.

me sha as a Muslim I only follow what is written in the book I don't listen to any useless religious leader.

1 Like

Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:24am On May 19, 2022
JustExposeIt:
Nothing is free even in Freetown. The mark of the beast can only work where there is an internet coverage.
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the spirit.
Re: U.S Launches $45 Billion “internet For All” by Parachoko: 1:04pm On May 19, 2022
Nova1988:

me sha as a Muslim I only follow what is written in the book I don't listen to any useless religious leader.
I'm with you on this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 / How Can I Move Apps To External Sdcard On My Alcatel Pixi 3 Tablet? / M5 Mini :the Silent Monster!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.