Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,535 members, 7,905,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father (36444 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Zamfara Arrests 100 Security Violators, Seizes Vehicles Taking Food To Bandits / Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by 9japride(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Trust me ...it not even about northerners...this is the same characteristic of every unapologetic and conc Muslim... Irrespective of country..
Christians live under the same threat in Islamic countries as well..

Islam and terrorism are one and the same..
[color=#006600][/color]

They need to talk to their faithful that everything is not about fight. If every religion and traditional worshiper act violently I don't think this world will contain everyone.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

More to the point…i’ve never seen a set of hardcore, wahabi, Islamic fundamentalists want to share the same country with Christian ‘infidels’! Can anyone explain why these people aren’t agitating to have a Islamic country of their own, cos i just don’t get it! They, and not IPOB, should be the ones agitating to leave Nigeria!

Gideon Orkar was right to want to kick them out of Nigeria! Had that coup succeeded, what’s left of Nigeria would have been better placed to confront the socio-economic challenges facing us, or agree as mature adults to go our separate ways in peace!
That's it what kind of inhumane Muslim religion sees Christians as infidels, Islam is the root of all terrorism the world, these people don't deserve to share same country with christians , I have never seen a Christian kill because one insulted God , our Lord Jesus Christ has been called all sorts of name foolish God , yeye God , even some go to the extent of saying virgin maria is not a virgin nobody has been killed because of this, just because the girl in question said that Jesus Christ made her pass her exams they killed her when she refused to denounce the statement via WhatsApp note , so when cannot be proud of his God again because of some misguided stupid senseless Muslims , we cannot continue to be in this country with these animals in wicked form

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Farid24224(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
SHINJA:
All Muslims are terrorists including your Muslim friend.
God bless southsouth and southwest

To hell with you.. Stupid boy!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by SHINJA: 5:37pm On May 18, 2022
Farid24224:

To hell with you.. Stupid boy!!

Don't worry u will see hell when you die grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Farid24224(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2022
SHINJA:

Don't worry u will see hell when you die grin

Hear yourself!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Animal

Thank you
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Continue. When you die and find out that Hell fire is up to eternal home of ALL non-Christians you will understand.

Continue. When you die and find out that Hell fire is up to eternal home of ALL non-Islam you will understand.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by goody2019: 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

Insha Allahu nothing will happen to them, and next time tell your brothers not to involve in such, because don't joke on that.

Period.
You are one of them?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2022
Druss:

Do you know what mercy and compassion is? Why kill? Why not use the opportunity to convert by teaching?

As you have judged this matter, so will you be judged.

Wallahi there'll be no peace, if Muslims will respond any killing sponsored by your Christian brother.

Many Muslims has been slaughtered in Jos, yet there's no action taken by the government. I was almost robbed in Ekpoma in midnight, just because i didn't pay the area boys.

There's a lot of mass killing of Muslims in southern part of Nigerian but guest what, we never retaliate.

If you want to see bad version of us, lay insult to our holy prophet and see, weather you'll be alive or not. We don't joke on that.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2022
goody2019:

You are one of them?

Yes, I'm one of them. Proudly to be Muslims
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Druss(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

Wallahi there'll be no peace, if Muslims will respond any killing sponsored by your Christian brother.

Many Muslims has been slaughtered in Jos, yet there's no action taken by the government. I was almost robbed in Ekpoma in midnight, just because i didn't pay the area boys.

There's a lot of mass killing of Muslims in southern part of Nigerian but guest what, we never retaliate.

If you want to see bad version of us, lay insult to our holy prophet and see, weather you'll be alive or not. We don't joke on that.

Who is us here? There is no mass killing of Muslims in the South. If I was a policeman I would have you watched. Your behaviour is akin to a terrorist. Someone has filled your mind with hate and misinformation. Such a waste.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by goody2019: 6:05pm On May 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Don't worry, your brothers in the Bush are waiting for you and your loved ones.

Those ones don't joke either.

As your boko and iswap brothers are slaughtering you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by PhilipReigns(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2022
ravensckar:
I thought I was the only one that saw the part were the father was there. A whole me? Stand and let somebody burn my child in my presence? I swear to God, I'll grab one of those policeman's gun and kill as many of those terrorists as my bullet permits. Nonsense father!

I hate weakness and helplessness! Man for that matter sha. Shior! He's not even taking any action. For what reason? Fear! angry angry
Exactly my thought.
Though the father tried in his efforts, running to the station to invite d police, DSS and others but to witness my child's murder and cremation is not something I will take lightly at all. It can't happen in my front, not in my front. I can't stop imagining it.
They will have to burn me first. Anybody I see I will grab and kill, even it's one person am able to lay my hands on, na rest in peace o. I don't care about any fucking armed army, civil police. Am a bad loser, when I lose, everybody loses, you can't fight crowd, yes! But I swear with my life, myself and some of those satanic Muslim people present there will have to die first before my daughter gets killed.
How will I even sleep after the incident, how will I eat, what will I tell my wife, family members, friends and relations, that my child was killed right before my very own eyes? If the Muslims thinks they re d only one with a wicked mind, then they haven't met some southerners, anyone I mark his or her face there, if I make it out of that scene it will be an eye for an eye o, including those hopeless coursemates that incited it.
Contrary to his claims, the man is feeling terribly bad, plus he's talking too much. The worst thing that can happen to any parent is to bury your child. Our children should bury us, not d other way round. God forbid!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
After some twenty to thirty minutes a lady in hijabone of her schoolmates, began to shout, a kone ta, a kone ta, akone ta, meaning ‘set her body ablaze, set her body ablaze.’

some women tufiakwa wicked sets of beings

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
Druss:

Who is us here? There is no mass killing of Muslims in the South. If I was a policeman I would have you watched. Your behaviour is akin to a terrorist. Someone has filled your mind with hate and misinformation. Such a waste.

If not because I've alot ahead of me, I'll be sorting out many references but don't worry I'll still have time for you Insha Allahu.

Saying that I'm full of hatred, this is your on view. I witness alot of injustice done to Muslims not even in Nigeria to some part of the world.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 18, 2022
sreamsense:
This is too bad, I don't even know why police will arrest just only two people out of all those that killed her. If it were phone that was stolen now and resold to another person, police will pick all those that stole the phone, the buyers and those that involved directly and indirectly that may be innocent. But in this case, video shows clearly, all Muslims that made statement by hitting her with stick, stones and other harmful things that are supposed to be picked up by police because of their contribution including those muderer ladies with hijab stoning and hitting her with stick; suppose to be picked up by police because they are involved physically and so keen/happy in killing her.

This alone shows all Muslims are potential terrorists waiting for opportunity to present itself, they were so happy and anxious to stone her which already revealed evil intent of their darken hearts. Even those hijab ladies you think are gentle and can't kill a fly were looking for stones and sticks to kill her maybe because they expect reward from Allah for contributing in killing. How will the widows, widowers, orphans and all other innocents killed by Muslims and their terrorist soldiers not going to be sending (CBUH) curses be upon him everyday to Mohammed for bringing pain to them. Some Muslims will be covering up (as Mohammed justified marrying 6years old abominable acts that atheists can't even do with thier levels of morallity ) by comparing mob action of robbers in Calabar-christian area to justify killing for blasphemy.

How are they the same, did those that killed robbers with missions to kill, rape, steal killed for Jesus or did they say Jesus sent them to kill unlike Islamic murderers that kill for Allah and shout, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar. Don't they do mob killing of arm robbers in the Muslim dominated city like Kano? Is that killing perpetrated in the name of Allah or for religion case ? Some will go and open old testament to justify killing for blasphemy in the Bible. Will you be more christian than the Christians who are the followers of Christ and Bible? How many times have Christians quoted that verse to kill for blasphemy anywhere in the world?

Other times, they quote from Bible that says, "... but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven". Did God say Christians should kill that person for blasphemy on His behalf like Muslims are doing? No! Have you seen Christians killing with that verse anywhere in the world? No! Is judgement not for God in this scenario unlike Allah/Mohammed that demands Muslims to kill for him for blasphemy ? How is Allah now the same Almighty God of Jews and Christians? They just quote Bible wrongly thinking they are doing themselves good. Even Isrealites don't enforce stoning/killing for blasphemy as usually quoted from Bible by muslims; how many times have you heard on radio, TV, social medial that Jews killed/stoned someone for blasphemy in modern times unlike Islamic countries that are still helping Allah/Mohammed to kill humans?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.myjewishlearning.com/article/blasphemy-in-judaism/amp/

Many Islamic teachers/dawahs insult Jesus and making jest of Him on daily basis, gov El-Rufai who is a Muslim insulted Jesus, but was not killed for blasphemy, Sterling Bank MD is Muslim who insulted Jesus by comparing resurrection of Jesus to Agege bread, he was not stoned and killed for blasphemy but instead he was pardoned by CAN. One thing I know is that Allah is different from God of Christians and Jews because Allah contradicts himself when quoting from Bible despite Bible had been in existence about 600yrs before Quran. Bible can not copy from Quran because Quran was not in existence when Bible was written, but it is possible for Quran to copy from Bible because Bible was in existence for many years before Mohammed claimed it was decended from heaven, but yet references refered to in Bible were not well scripted out.

Devil also knows Bible, he can manipulate and write his book and extract from Bible to deceive people to his side. Satan quoted Bible for Jesus when he was been tempted more than 500 years ago before Quran came into existence and Satan is trickish in his kingdom, he must have learnt bible very well before writing his own book to deceive humanity to follow his way because out of Jews, Christians and Islam that are from Abraham, how come Jews and Christians are revering to the same everlasting God without contradiction, but that same God in Quran will now be contraditing Himself. No! God is not the author of confusion. It looks like “...The voice is Jacob’s voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” as far as Bible and Quran are concerned. For Deborah family, God will console you
One bottle of Malt for u guy!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by goody2019: 6:44pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

Yes, I'm one of them. Proudly to be Muslims
I mean one of the killers?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Druss(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

If not because I've alot ahead of me, I'll be sorting out many references but don't worry I'll still have time for you Insha Allahu.

Saying that I'm full of hatred, this is your on view. I witness alot of injustice done to Muslims not even in Nigeria to some part of the world.

Cry me a river. You need to go on a terrorist watch list. You created this account to look for trouble.

Infact I doubt you are Muslim. You seem like one of those accounts created to generate hate among people. Go and tell whoever sent you that they are a failure.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2022
goody2019:
I mean one of the killers?
No but i wish i was there.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2022
Druss:

Cry me a river. You need to go on a terrorist watch list. You created this account to look for trouble.

Infact I doubt you are Muslim. You seem like one of those accounts created to generate hate among people. Go and tell whoever sent you that they are a failure.

Don't worry just argue with your keyboard, i'll get back to you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Chochovini: 8:09pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

When it comes to our holy prophet we do it without remorse.
. You are very foolish. Who even made that paedophile a prophet let alone holy? The killing of this innocent girl will forever hunt all those useless head stamming bigots that are in one way or the other involved in the gruesome death even afer death.

Can‘t you see that this single killing besides others has brought so much insults you fools have been trying to prevent to that your useless percieved prophet than ever.
Do you know how many Prophets Christians have? Yet we dont kill or fight anyone for their sakes? Children of perdition!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Elolam87(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2022
Exactly bro, imagine this girl was murdered right in front of her helpless father. This is a terrible matter
Ken4Christ:

If it was south east, they will kill innocent people and tagged them criminals. The police were complicit. They should all be charged to court for conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by cybriz82(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2022
Elolam87:
Over 100 security personnel were not able to rescue her alive. Something is fishy

I swear if I curse this op e go work...what kind of jobless person is this..e just sit down begin to type rubbish...first there was no security on sight except the sch security...d father wasn't there before they killed her...he only came all d way frm d state to pick her daughter corp..there was nothing like teargas...not evn ordinary civil defense was on ground that very day...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Gospel2Day: 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

Continue. When you die and find out that Hell fire is up to eternal home of ALL non-Islam you will understand.

The Founder of Christianity is already in heaven. Even your religion of violence believes that He is coming back from Heaven.
How sure are you that your prophet is in Heaven?
Why pray for peace to be upon someone who is in the place of peace already?
Or is it because he is not in the Place of peace?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by investigator007: 9:49pm On May 18, 2022
What a sad way to go, Nigeria will fail you. cry
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by goody2019: 9:58pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

No but i wish i was there.
So, you can kill a fellow human being, with little provocation? Can you create a human being?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Elolam87(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2022
Wow, thanks for the clarification,it seems you were an eye witness,or you were close to the scene

cybriz82:

I swear if I curse this op e go work...what kind of jobless person is this..e just sit down begin to type rubbish...first there was no security on sight except the sch security...d father wasn't there before they killed her...he only came all d way frm d state to pick her daughter corp..there was nothing like teargas...not evn ordinary civil defense was on ground that very day...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Princewell2012(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2022
maestroferddi:
The security agents deliberately chose to do nothing...

They knew what they were doing....It is the same pattern in almost all Muslim-dominared societies.

You re very correct. Doing the Libyans crises. My friend told me that in front of their police officers, standing the Libyans were killing Nigerians and the police just stand their and do nothing, until the ambassador I formed obasanjo who immediately called gadaffi . The president immediately moves his soldiers to that scene, that's how the situation was arrested.

The Nigerian security operative did it deliberately . You might not blame them much , it was an other from above.

Do you think such a thing can happen if Goodluck Jonathan was still on the seat ?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Naajjii: 11:06pm On May 18, 2022
istina:
Terribly sad.
I tire for dis one Nigeria of a scam. Make everybody dey go I'm papa house abeg.
Nyamiri spotted.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Naajjii: 11:18pm On May 18, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's it what kind of inhumane Muslim religion sees Christians as infidels, Islam is the root of all terrorism the world, these people don't deserve to share same country with christians , I have never seen a Christian kill because one insulted God , our Lord Jesus Christ has been called all sorts of name foolish God , yeye God , even some go to the extent of saying virgin maria is not a virgin nobody has been killed because of this, just because the girl in question said that Jesus Christ made her pass her exams they killed her when she refused to denounce the statement via WhatsApp note , so when cannot be proud of his God again because of some misguided stupid senseless Muslims , we cannot continue to be in this country with these animals in wicked form
If you have never seen Christians killed for insulting your God but you have seen Christian killed for another reason. What about ipob unknown gunmen that slaughtered military couple about to Wed in IMO. Their heads and private parts were cut off. You have seen yahoo yahoo Boys mostly Christians taking young girls to hotels killing them and taking their body parts. Is that not equally evil and barbaric.? Killing is killing,
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Princewell2012(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2022
ravensckar:
I thought I was the only one that saw the part were the father was there. A whole me? Stand and let somebody burn my child in my presence? I swear to God, I'll grab one of those policeman's gun and kill as many of those terrorists as my bullet permits. Nonsense father!

I hate weakness and helplessness! Man for that matter sha. Shior! He's not even taking any action. For what reason? Fear! angry angry

The mumu man was even saying he have other children .. So it didn't pain him so much. Or may be this story have been edited because I didn't get it.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Princewell2012(m): 11:59pm On May 18, 2022
Gospel2Day:
He said he would not leave Sokoto because he is already established there.
See what money can do to people's minds.
You're offered free accommodation, free job, free business for your wife and free schools for your children in Port Harcourt and your response or decision is to remain in a place where they may burn your entire family and property in a day!
He's even defending Islam and its evil law on blasphemy.
He is satisfied that his daughter became popular at her death.
What poverty can do to the minds of humans is terrible.
Shalom.

Not only that he also said she is not the only child. Can you imagine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.