Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father (36567 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Zamfara Arrests 100 Security Violators, Seizes Vehicles Taking Food To Bandits / Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by mandikwilliams: 5:16am On May 19, 2022
A failed state. John 16 vs 1 have said it all. Wise up.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by 1878i: 6:48am On May 19, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
But there was a video of her running and being chased by a mob before one fool waiting ahead hit her with a stone and she fell
[/s]
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Arielle: 7:04am On May 19, 2022
Yujin:
Christians and southerners still think they have a country. It's baffling for a people been treated as thrash not to know their true position in a geographical space and seek a better one if they aren't comfortable with it.
Another of such senseless murder will still happen and Christians in Nigeria will find a way to swallow it. I've never seen the calibre of people like Christians from Nigeria. South Sudan fought against the same treatment to get their freedom 50 years later (1955-2005). Nigerian Christians have been killed for more than 60 years yet they continue to hold on to the evil system that kills them. It is a shame.
I don't understand. See the resignation in a man whose child was brutally murdered by a mob with over 100 armed policemen standing by. I am so sick of hearing "leave it to God" "it's in God's hands" "God will judge them" "God will provide". This religion has bred a group of spineless, unthinking, ignorant citizens who don't know their rights and are unwilling or unable to help themselves. Even to express their anger and outrage is now beyond them.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Watinani(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The Founder of Christianity is already in heaven. Even your religion of violence believes that He is coming back from Heaven.
How sure are you that your prophet is in Heaven?
Why pray for peace to be upon someone who is in the place of peace already?
Or is it because he is not in the Place of peace?

Because the prophet ISA/Jesus is also a muslim.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Gospel2Day: 10:18am On May 19, 2022
Watinani:

Because the prophet ISA/Jesus is also a muslim.

Jesus will NEVER touch Islam, not with a long rod.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Yujin(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2022
Arielle:

I don't understand. See the resignation in a man whose child was brutally murdered by a mob with over 100 armed policemen standing by. I am so sick of hearing "leave it to God" "it's in God's hands" "God will judge them" "God will provide". This religion has bred a group of spineless, unthinking, ignorant citizens who don't know their rights and are unwilling or unable to help themselves. Even to express their anger and outrage is now beyond them.
For many Northern Christians, it is hopeless situation especially those ones sandwiched in mainly Muslim areas. A man who has been defeated psychologically cannot fight even if you give him the best of weapons. He can't even run because fear would have crippled him. His ancestral land in Niger state sits in a hopeless location and he can't think of migrating to Southern Kaduna for obvious reasons. His only hope is Plateau state but I guess he's never been to that area and don't know what to expect.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by J3susFr3ak: 6:24pm On May 19, 2022
Yujin:

For many Northern Christians, it is hopeless situation especially those one sandwiched in mainly Muslim areas. A man who has been defeated psychologically cannot fight even if you give him the best of weapons. He can't even run because fear would have crippled him. His ancestral land in Niger state sits in a hopeless location and he can't think of migrating to Southern Kaduna for obvious reasons. His only hope is Plateau state but I guess he's never been to that area and don't know what to expect.

Regarding the pain the man and his family must be going through....Pretty unfortunate right?

In secondary school (which was a Federal Government College for that matter) one of the strongest Christians I knew was one Theophilus. I later realized he was Nupe from Niger State. He got into very real trouble with the school authorities for preaching to and converting a Muslim girl to faith in Christ. When she came out to declare her faith and wanted to associate more with Christians...the so called Islamic Religion Knowledge teacher and the Muslim Principal were not having any of it! I think they suspended the guy, threatened the girl with her life and banned every Christian fellowship in the dorms! Being from the Middle Belt myself I think I understand what you mean by the tension those in more isolated settlements sandwiched within a menacing muslim population might be sensing.

There are so many fragmented ethnic groups in the Middle Belt Area and nothing binds them in common except a common faith in Christ which needs to be the overarching binding force and ideology. Which in effect means that the Middle Belt needs to move away from the broader dilution of the label "North Central" zone --which mischievously lumps them with the same Muslim areas that have been appendages of pre-colonial Muslim spheres that resisted any notions of the Christian educated Middle Belt movement to have their own separate region detached from the Muslim North. There is a very large (and often overlooked) super Christian majority in Christian clusters around Southern Kaduna, Nassarawa, Southern Bauchi and Gombe that extends to parts of Adamawa and Taraba. This is not even mentioning Plateau or Benue etc., yet....but my greater point is the further fragmentation in the lines of artificial states enforced by the corrupt Military has not helped.

Go back to the original 12 states. Then any other adjacent area that wants to join another state because of similar religion or culture is then free to do so. If a whole Christian Chibok tribe in Borno feels endangered within savage Muslims...then it is the duty of the "Benue Plateau" Christian State (adjoined with Taraba and parts of Adamawa) to provide permanent land for them in a Christian super-majority area so that they can feel safe. This is a path forward if all the evidence from the innumerable genocides and pogroms from the Arewa Jihadists are forwarded to the ICC and tabled before the International community and pressured to act.

You do not need the whole UN to create new nations from a confused so-called giant like Nigeria. You only need the United States of America to agree with the new reality and force it to happen!...and only Christians in America can properly pressure their governments to take a position and act especially as the increased killings and kidnappings is shown for everyone to see.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Yujin(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Regarding the pain the man and his family must be going through....Pretty unfortunate right?

In secondary school (which was a Federal Government College for that matter) one of the strongest Christians I knew was one Theophilus. I later realized he was Nupe from Niger State. He got into very real trouble with the school authorities for preaching to and converting a Muslim girl to faith in Christ. When she came out to declare her faith and wanted to associate more with Christians...the so called Islamic Religion Knowledge teacher and the Muslim Principal were not having any of it! I think they suspended the guy, threatened the girl with her life and banned every Christian fellowship in the dorms! Being from the Middle Belt myself I think I understand what you mean by the tension those in more isolated settlements sandwiched within a menacing muslim population might be sensing.

There are so many fragmented ethnic groups in the Middle Belt Area and nothing binds them in common except a common faith in Christ which needs to be the overarching binding force and ideology. Which in effect means that the Middle Belt needs to move away from the broader dilution of the label "North Central" zone --which mischievously lumps them with the same Muslim areas that have been appendages of pre-colonial Muslim spheres that resisted any notions of the Christian educated Middle Belt movement to have their own separate region detached from the Muslim North. There is a very large (and often overlooked) super Christian majority in Christian clusters around Southern Kaduna, Nassarawa, Southern Bauchi and Gombe that extends to parts of Adamawa and Taraba. This is not even mentioning Plateau or Benue etc., yet....but my greater point is the further fragmentation in the lines of artificial states enforced by the corrupt Military has not helped.

Go back to the original 12 states. Then any other adjacent area that wants to join another state because of similar religion or culture is then free to do so. If a whole Christian Chibok tribe in Borno feels endangered within savage Muslims...then it is the duty of the "Benue Plateau" Christian State (adjoined with Taraba and parts of Adamawa) to provide permanent land for them in a Christian super-majority area so that they can feel safe. This is a path forward if all the evidence from the innumerable genocides and pogroms from the Arewa Jihadists are forwarded to the ICC and tabled before the International community and pressured to act.

You do not need the whole UN to create new nations from a confused so-called giant like Nigeria. You only need the United States of America to agree with the new reality and force it to happen!...and only Christians in America can properly pressure their governments to take a position and act especially as the increased killings and kidnappings is shown for everyone to see.

You wrote very well. Your suggestion is what men like Yakubu Gowon, T.Y Danjuma and Jeremiah Useni ought to be doing but they're still stuck in the 60s and remain blind to current realities. Credits to Theophilus Danjuma for trying but the rest are nothing but old fools. They can't see that Plateau state is being encircled. If Benue falls, Plateau stands no chance.
My concern is the general absence of urgency in these middle belt Christian groups detaching themselves from those vampires in the north. It is very clear that many more will be slaughtered in the nearest future. That's the reality of 'One Nigeria'.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Okwyjesus(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Terrorists!
Despite this, the useless terrorist enabling government led by Tambuwal charged those murderers to court on "disturbing public peace" and "criminal conspiracy" charges.

The mad man thinks everyone is their people they can fool upandan?

Terrorists attacked the Abuja-Kaduna road today and abducted scores. The hopeless terrorists won't go and protest o... But they can fight for Muhammed and Allah when the "foe" is a hapless young girl. Tueh!

Abeg don't say am asking silly question Biko.

WERE THOSE KILLERS NOT CHARGED FOR MURDER BY THE STATE?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by walefresh3(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2022
Nigerians see reason I so much appreciate the Christian in reasoning ?
Watch the video and jurge yourself

https://www.facebook.com/100001269927630/posts/pfbid02izfGFpRwXvqWwcVPdayccKRhCpPhDtxX2gWXTcBGQRc6BNyWkuNVmicu6XcHgUF1l/?sfnsn=scwspwa
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Foolishbuhari: 11:04pm On May 19, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Abeg don't say am asking silly question Biko.

WERE THOSE KILLERS NOT CHARGED FOR MURDER BY THE STATE?[b][/b]

NO THEY weren't
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by cybriz82(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2022
Elolam87:

Wow, thanks for the clarification,it seems you were an eye witness,or you were close to the scene

Yes..sokoto state is a very small state.just like a villiage where everyone knws everybody.i stay close to d govnr house.n Coe ain't that far frm d gvt house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.