Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,445 members, 7,884,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! (5162 Views)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / International Job Oppurtunity With Tarmac Plc / God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dollyshow(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2007
There was a time i post my husband's CV on this site in search of a job, some people encouraged me , while some abused me, well i thank God today, he got an international job, employment visa, medicals for our family, travelling allowance and all that.
For all of you that are still looking for a job, I pray that he Lord grant you an excellent job with a fantastic package.

Dont forget to share your testimony here.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by Anota(f): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2007
I strongly rejoice with you Ma'am and i know this is just the beginning of new things to come, By the way do show some of us the way to this colossal success,how did u go about it?
Once again congrats !
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dollyshow(f): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2007
go to brkjobs.com, fill in their details, its an american company but they can post u anywhere in the world.
Note : they can post you anywhere in the world that their company is located.
Good luck
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by godslead(f): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2007
I pray dat Gods grace will continue 2 make every thing beautiful for ur family.Congratulations!
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by okeyz(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2007
ohhhh yes i remember you and the post that ur husband urgently needs a job and one guy was talking rubbish about your husband having no hope!!
well i congratulate you for your steadfastness in prayerand i wish you and your husband the very best in life
the international job is just the beginning ,there is more to come
congrates!!!
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by okeyz(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2007
dollyshow:

go to brkjobs.com, fill in their details, its an american company but they can post u anywhere in the world.
Note : they can post you anywhere in the world that their company is located.
Good luck
Madam the site is not going ooo,please check if the site name is correct thanks
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by Matured26(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2007
Wow,
Am touched by this post.
But seriously madam, pls do not by any means post your husband's no on NAIRALAND OOOOOOO.
International Job? You could be in for serious competition.
Once again,
Congrats
I think the site is kbrjobs.com
Used Google to navigate my way.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by obanikoro2(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2007
I am happy for u and ur husband. Dont worry, this is the least u guys will ever be.

the site u gave doesnt really go. pls can u check it and post it again. thanks
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by damkollins(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2007
I'm happy indeed for your family.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by ewons1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2007
helo doll,
thank God 4 u and ur hubby,
the site u gave doesn't exist am sorry to say.
pls fill us in on the correct site,abi u know wan spread
the good news proper grin
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by sagacious(f): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2007
Madam,
  I rejoice with your family , I pray that God will be with you in the new enviroment you are moving to and i wish you more blessing .Congrats
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by tionne(f): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
yes i remembered the posting of ur husband cv

congratulations
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by damkollins(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2007
tionne:

yes i remembered the posting of your husband cv

congratulations
How u dey?
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by zukkie4eva(f): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi,

The site is kbr.com

You can use google to navigate your way thru.

Congratulations Dolly!
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by zenom: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
eeeeyyyyaaa, this soooo sweet,
I'm happy for and your husband,

I follow you praise God!!!! grin grin grin
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by salinco(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2007
I an happy for you, continue to pray for the others smiley
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by nossycheek(f): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
Congratulopia
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by obyann(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2007
Congratulations
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by sharry: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2007
wow,am realy dazed,a woman to go extra miles for her husby.i wish u the best of luck. grin wink cheesy
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by danlumen: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2007
Congratulations madam, just be prayerful so as to adapt quickly to the new environment.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dorey(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
congratulations madam, i admire your sincere gesture. the good God will see you and your family through this new adventure. madam, i will recomend you to try and check out some posting in the ROMANCE forum, cos alot of landers need your xperience and gesture to keep going. congrats once again!
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dollyshow(f): 3:44am On Aug 10, 2007
Thank you all for your congratulatory messages, sorry the site is www.kbrcareers.webrecruiter.com
Guess i mistakenly typed krb out of joy.
I promise to give back to people, cos someone i met online living in kuwait actually gave me that link, I appreciate what that guy did for me.
I also promise to be posting any opportunities i come across here on nairaland
d_chosen1:

I HAVE UPLOADED MY CV AND FILLED THE FORMED BUT THIS IS THE ONLY CHALLENGE AM FACING JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

*How did you hear about KBR?:
- - SELECT - -BrochuresCareer Fair / EventCollateral Material / FlyerDirect MailEmailInternet/WebsiteJob PostingKBR EmployeeMagazineNewspaperOtherRadioSearch EngineState Employment OfficeTVTrade School Career CenterUniversity Career CenterWord of Mouth
*Source Detail:
- - SELECT - -
*Source Detail Other:

IT JUST REFUSES TO GO,
WebsiteJob PostingKBR
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by DCproper: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2007
Website developers wanted. A young vibrant internet solutions company is employing talented website developers.

Job Description:
To build dynamic database driven websites
To maintain already built websites

Requirement:
1-2 years work experience
Ability to program with PHP, Javascript
understanding of industry standard programming practices.
Strong understanding of XHTML, CSS, MYSQL,
Experience in using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash,
Understanding of more graphics application will be an added advantage.

Renumeration: Competitive.

Qualified candidates should send urls or recent works and cv to recruit@datacurrency-ng.com.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dollyshow(f): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2007
Dears, please go to the following sites and register your CV, make sure the information are updated everytime, I believe God will prove HIMSELF again in my fellow dear Nairaland users life. Its worthy giving a trial because u never know where our feets are taking us to. I have a testimony!!!!!!!!
So go on and apply,
also note that the companies can post you anywhere in the world, but what matter most to me is developing one's career, especially now that one has to look and look for jobs in Nigeria

www.bayt.com ------------------- All jobs
www.gulftalent.com-------------- mostly for technicians , engineers and related courses.
http://www.shell.com/home/page/careers-en/professionals/find_a_job/app_xp_find_a_job_08092006.html------------- recruitment is going on presently.

International Sales Account Manager, with fluency in English & communication skills, reqd. marketing@eposintl.com

Nurse, qualified & experienced, reqd. for a reputed British nursery. Email: admin@britishorchardnursery.com

Optometrist, female, with good command of English, required. Salary + visa provided. Call 050-4660883 / 04-3978795.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wish u all the best as you send your applications
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by chiegemba(f): 5:40am On Aug 10, 2007
@ Dolly; came across ur post and wanted 2 congratulate u and ur family in general. Also wanted 2 wish u all d best in life wink smileywith God nothing is impossible u know
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dollyshow(f): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2007
thanks chiegemba, God will surely answer all of your prayers as well.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by Jomodupri(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2007
That's great. I'm really happy for ur Family. I beg remember us as your guy begin drop heavy pay 4 u. grin
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by cruzy: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2007
Hey,mam am so happy for you n ur family.
its wonderful just sharing ur good news wit others,whatwit al d trouble pple face tryin to get a job.
shows dat God does answer prayers, silence is not a DENIAL from Him.
be faithful n steadfast n u wont b put 2 shame.
CONGRATS again.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by replenish(f): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2007
hey, am so happy for you. CONGRATULOBIA
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by madeonline(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
Congrats , this is really encouraging!
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by mamus2010(f): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
congrats to you and your husband, greater things are on the way. smiley
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by Olusleeky(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
1 in a million kind of woman, ur kind is wat every man needs by his side. keep the flame of love @all cost burning. i also believe u r not d only 1 who can do such, we all lots of Nigerian girls/women who r still wit their heads, though hard to come by but as 4 me, i will not miss SHE dat the good lord Hsa made xclusively 4 mi.

1 love

olumide odebode

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Security Service Past Questions And Answers / Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Job Vacancy At Famzhi Interbiz Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.