Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,883 members, 7,973,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! (5205 Views)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / International Job Oppurtunity With Tarmac Plc / God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by TCUBE(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2007
the lord is good
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by belgium: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2007
a million congratulations madam, i definately remember your post. just know that this is the lowest point you and your family will ever know. i encourage other landers to hang in there cos your miracle is on the way. am believing GOD for my job with oceanic or celtel.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by gben1: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2007
i also rejoice with you ,
pls can i ve the same link so that i can supply in my c.v
u can send it t o me ogundipe_gbenga01@yahoo.com 08038030548.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dollyshow(f): 4:04am On Aug 13, 2007
www.bayt.com ------------------- All jobs
www.gulftalent.com-------------- mostly for technicians , engineers and related courses.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by adelinks(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2007
I remember your post quite well. I’m happy for you dolly and your husband. But also I am impressed by the level of determination and commitment you have shown. You have indeed proven that come what may you'll stand by your husband, a trait most young ladies need to learn. Once again congrats.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by Macgreat(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
Congrat. . . .
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by winie(f): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2007
Dolly im so happy for you and your husband. The prayer you prayed for other members of this forum shall come to pass in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by anaviv: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2007
congrats to u dolly and ur family.i pray that what happened to u will extend to all of us,Amen
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by seyidamzy(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2007
congrats, may reap positively from this and the lord will protect ur family and guard your husband from snatchers!
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by bobbyan(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
Con gra tula tion! Con gra tula tion! Con gra tula tion!
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by winie(f): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dolly, i tried the numbers you gave but was told they dont exist. What do i do now?
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by bonjee: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
hi guys ,
i found this site that can enable you buy clubfreedom shares, diamond cashclub & cdt for 900- 1500 naira
it makes a lot of sense in that , a lot of people can afford this small fees and that's the major challenge of this scheme (the rather expensive joining fee of $200 and referring people)
so the more people, the easier it is to cycle out
and the payout's not bad
check out www.antonioshares.com
refid j@mailer.ws
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by dollyshow(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
winie:

Dolly, i tried the numbers you gave but was told they don't exist. What do i do now?
hi winnie, what numbers? pls do let me know
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
Congratulations to you & your family.

I just stumbled into the thread, ma sister, I'm happy for you. I pray God would speedily answer prayers of those who are looking up to Him for such a miracle too. wink.

The best is yet to come.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by cheerokey(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy Sincerely speaking, i am so glad and as well thank God Almighty on your behalf. You have proved and shown us how careful and loving you are to your husband. Devil will not have its way in your marriage, and i wish you all the best in further endeavour, God in His infinite mercy will uphold you and make you a blessing to your generation. I advise you to keep it up. Congratulations!!!.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by babasin(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
umm, with naira re-valuation

may be grin
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by lepacious: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2007
Congratulations Sis Dolly, u see that when man says there is no hope that is when God is just starting.

I wish nairalanders will stop scrambling for the website or mail of where Dolly's husband husband got his job because one persons step to progress cannot be another persons own. Just pray for God to open ur own path.
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by sleektoe: 5:12am On Aug 20, 2007
congratulations!!bb
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by nankosa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
gloooorrrryyyyyy be to god. amen
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by CrazyMan(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2007
Congratulations And tell your husband to remember to be paying his tithe
Re: God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! by olufire: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2007
I am happy for you,pls do not forget your promise to God, Cheers,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Recruitment-Security Guards / 2016 Massive Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment At Gtbank / MRC Limited Invitation 4 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.