Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) (27598 Views)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 19, 2022
Arysexy:

Very greedy and selfish lots.

The Northerners will teach them a very bitter lesson. Just a matter of time.

We too can play the spoiler. When they betray south, they call it political sophistication. Nonsense!

grin grin

Nor mind the SW. E go shock them this time. They're already crying about Buhari.

Let's wait and see sha.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Orji Kalu sha...The Igbo Fani Kayode ..

If only shameless has a face..

You be mumu oooo, see the name way you day call am self? He's far more wiser than all the politicians in the east combined, considering the party he belongs to at the moment.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by DAwest7: 7:41pm On May 19, 2022
Emersonjay:
Thought Tinubu urchins said that Lawan has agreed to step down for Tinubu??

Tinubu and his urchins are yet to understand that politics of propaganda is not working and will never work...

haba you wiked o but me and my fellowz we stand on great grandpa Tilumbu MANhood we stand
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by oshonwambada: 7:42pm On May 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tell me what you wanted him to do ?

Kalu is a typical Igbo man , we don't pretend

The body language of our southern brothers is clear so we move to the best option with more guarantee of results
Don't mind the idiots abusing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by sangresan(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2022
Ekwueme vs. Obj

I repeat: Igbos have never conceded anything to the Yorubas.

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:46pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin

Nor mind the SW. E go shock them this time. They're already crying about Buhari because we are sucking his d1ck to become the tribe with the next president

Let's wait and see sha.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:47pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You dey mind am skull miners? We dey suck aboki c0ck pass them. grin
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Orji Kalu sha...The Igbo Fani Kayode ..

If only shameless has a face..

What would come to OUK and south east if Lawan win? He doesn't know politics. Between OUK and Asiwaju who's closer to Lawan? Kalu still doesn't know politics. If Lawan get the ticket of APC, I bet you he would beg Asiwaju to nominate a Vice for him. How many votes can Orji Kalu gather for Lawan and APC? Las las south east will still loose out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by sangresan(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
Igbos can deceive themselves from now till 2027...Nobody will concede anything to you. If una like, support Shekau for president. Una go still contest for primary with South westerners.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
I am an illiterate who knows nothing but to suck c0cks cry
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
My family are master c0ck suckers. It's in ouyr lineage cry
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

Professor of Ewedu Politics, Department of Political Science, Oduduwa University of Skull Mining Technology, Oshogbo.

So visiting delegates upandan means you will win the election right? I laugh you in Ijebu language.

But why do you guys change mouth a lot? Thought you all were saying Lawan was "Tinubu's boy". Tinubu made him, Tinubu paid his school fees, etc. Now that reality has dawned on you, you're telling another tale of "maybe he would be Tinubu's proxy". Tinubu made everyone including Buhari grin

Saying that Igbos don't know politics is really laughable. Go check the history of Nigeria and you'll see that you Yorubas have always been in the opposition until luck shined on you in 2015. Obasanjo was imposed for a reason and was not Yorubas' choice, yet other Nigerians (including Ndigbo) voted massively for him.

Las Las, the coming days would deflate whatever ego is left in you. We dey watch in HD.

you're a complete idiiot, losing election is the beauty of democracy, there is no harm in trying

you southeast personal lord and saviour that triggered establishment of Ipob lost in 2015 even though his people have move on

did heaven fall when Gej lost? that's beauty of democracy, an incumbent lost to newbie then you're mocking a newbie on the move of electoral lost in your delusional brain

no wonder mnk was able to turn you people flat brain upside down grin
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Janabi73: 7:54pm On May 19, 2022

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WITHCHES AND WIZARD

Alot of folks are confused about witches and wizards. They dont know if they exist or not.
Some people have been brainwashed on this issue.
But I will tell you the truth. I was once like you. There was a point when I do think there's nothing like spirituality. I used to think everything happens naturally. I was even confused if there was God. Mine was the worst.

The thing is When you get into problems, that's when you think about solutions. You'll learn the hard way if you act ignorant most especially about your spiritual life.

Talking about witches and wizards. My brother, my sisters, my chiefs and ma'ams.
I want to tell you the truth you need to know. They exist and they're everywhere, even in this thread. They know themselves. They're in your family, your place of work, your business circle, your churches, your mosques, your school, amongst your friends. They're are everywhere......

Continue reading by clicking the link below....

https://www.nairaland.com/7133967/spiritual-orientation-tips-spiritual-o.t/3#7133967.102

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:55pm On May 19, 2022
femisplash:

A man that put all he had on APC is greedy?. Do you guys ever think before typing that shít you've got upstairs?
what does he have? Do you know how many ministers were nominated by him?
A man that refused to allow Lagos governors to do their work even after finishing his 8 years
A man that collect 10% of revenue in Lagos state, what do you call him if not greedy.
A man that is almost 80years is still contesting to be president,what do you call that man if not greedy?
A man that put his family in charge of govt ministries in Lagos,what do you call him if not greedy man?
A man that knows that he is sick but he wants to rule this country by force,what do you call him if not greedy man?
A man that is ruling Lagos state as an inheritance ,what do you call him if not greedy man?
A man that knows that buhari is a Muslim like him but still insist that he wants to rule this country,what do you call him if not greedy man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:55pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
I only feed one square meal. Help me embarassed

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:56pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin

Nor mind the SW. E go shock them this time. They're already crying about Buhari.

Let's wait and see sha.

You south yeast are very funny. Jagaban will win and Kalu will go back to kuje.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 19, 2022
Heavensent01:

you're a complete idiiot, losing election is the beauty of democracy, there is no harm in trying

you southeast personal lord and saviour that triggered establishment of Ipob lost in 2015 even though his people have move on

did heaven fall when Gej lost? that's beauty of democracy, an incumbent lost to newbie then you're mocking a newbie on the move of electoral lost in your delusional brain

no wonder mnk was able to turn you people flat brain upside down grin

And you're a complete 1mbecile. See your hypocrisy at the bolded. See why people term you guys as hypocrites? So you know losing an election is part of democracy yet you taunt a whole tribe and call them "wailers" because they didn't have the same leaning as you. Wow! Just how "smart" you Yorubas think you are yet in the eyes of every other Nigerian, you're selfish, greedy and stupid.

You betrayed the South in 2015 and would only reap from where you sow. One idiot is already threatening Nigeria with civil war should Yorubas fail to be president come 2023. Well who takes you guys seriously again. Babangida has said it all.

2023 is fast approaching and we would see how "heaven will fall" on your cone skulls. We dey watch in HD cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

We the south west are very funny. Jagaban will win and become the President of Iragbiji Town Union and Kalu will go to Aso Rock.

Thank God you know that the SW are very funny people. Jagaban would be the next president of Iragbiji Town Union insha Allah. Amin.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:04pm On May 19, 2022
sangresan:
Igbos can deceive themselves from now till 2027...Nobody will concede anything to you. If una like, support Shekau for president. Una go still contest for primary with South westerners.

Even if Lawan win, he would still request Asiwaju to nominate a Vice for him. Kalu cannot be his Vice write it down. Kalu that cannot deliver his state for APC. So Kalu should thread softly. He should not over rejoice yet. Anyhow anytime, Jagaban no be Kalu mate.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:05pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Thank God you know that the SW are very fearful people Ipob touts like us are jealous of. Jagaban would be the next president of Biafra insha Allah. Amin.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by kingyakos: 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
Heavensent01:

consistency is crying out on marginalization and matching it with bold participation, one would expect igbo to have one consensus in APC and PDP but you people are worried about aspirant from people who have tasted it before

inconsequential in the sense that igbo no dey vote, how many igbo get PVC in Southeast

you're lining behind aboki, haven't they also tasted the power before and even recently? you people are the most confused and weird entity to ever exist on this planet earth

Same baseless and old fashion narrative I've been seeing only on NL.
The complexity nature of nigeria and it's politics is beyond what you can comprehend

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by seunnzy50: 8:10pm On May 19, 2022
Am interested in the pos business an i want to buy one. Can u give me your number
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:11pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Thank God you know that the SW are very funny people. Jagaban would be the next president of Iragbiji Town Union insha Allah. Amin.

You must be mad for changing my post. You changed my post to suit your stupid idea. Must you join me in your position?
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Concience55: 8:15pm On May 19, 2022
Heavensent01:

but you igbo called it betrayer and not bridge building, Tinubu APC man was blamed for Gej loss, abeg Manchester united will be happy Liverpool beat them for house?

you southeast know nothing about politics, now Ahmed Lawan that's yet to visit delegates in all 36 states is the one OUK is lining behind without reasoning if Lawan is just a proxy candidate for Tinubu

After 2023 election, you igbo and that VI boy dwarf will sit down and be lecture on introduction to politics

The political expart who knows more than......
A billionaire.
Former House of Rep. Member.
8 years Governor.
Senator.

Well doneooo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by femisplash: 8:18pm On May 19, 2022
Miracle2020:
what does he have? Do you know how many ministers were nominated by him?
A man that refused to allow Lagos governors to do their work even after finishing his 8 years
A man that collect 10% of revenue in Lagos state, what do you call him if not greedy.
A man that is almost 80years is still contesting to be president,what do you call that man if not greedy?
A man that put his family in charge of govt ministries in Lagos,what do you call him if not greedy man?
A man that knows that he is sick but he wants to rule this country by force,what do you call him if not greedy man?
A man that is ruling Lagos state as an inheritance ,what do you call him if not greedy man?
A man that knows that buhari is a Muslim like him but still insist that he wants to rule this country,what do you call him if not greedy man?
- Tell me how many ministers he nominated for ACN Caucus that CPC Caucus did not get more, to the degree of dominating the APC Government.

- Alpha beta renders tax consultancy services to different states of the federation from West, east to the North. It provides professional services as a business entity. That is not greed, that is services. If you're ignorant, use your Google to check the states that engage the firm.

- How old is Buhari, why couldn't he have retired after his first tenure despite spending almost half of his tenure in UK hospital. How old is Biden, is your democracy worth comparing to theirs?

- I challenge you to mention his family members that are in charge of Lagos ministries.. Senseless & stupid media fabrications have to be outrightly challenged.

-If you also have a proof that he doesn't allow Governors in Lagos to work, you can as well provide it, else you're just one of the hate-filled internet dolts we have around.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

You south yeast are very funny. Jagaban will win and Kalu will go back to kuje.
Kuje Lord will go back..

-Okoro bufo

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Henz81: 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
Advocate500:
Kalu is pushing his personal agenda, has nothing to do with igbo people.
I support Kalu on this one. If southern states cannot support south east to produce the next president then the north should continue ruling Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2022
Concience55:

The political expart who knows more than......
A billionaire.
Former House of Rep. Member.
8 years Governor.
Senator.

Well doneooo.

you mean expert? not expart olodo like you

because someone was elected doesn't mean he understand or perfect in politics, if they're Shehu Sani wouldn't have miscalculated to lost his sit

Saraki wouldn't, dino wouldn't, akpabio wouldn't, politics is pragmatic, it changes its form every seconds

you're not wise to understand that anyway
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2022
kingyakos:

Same baseless and old fashion narrative I've been seeing only on NL.
The complexity nature of nigeria and it's politics is beyond what you can comprehend

what has you igbo isolated politics change? it only breed terrorism like ugm, ipob and ESN

you people are just dumb people in majority
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by subcbouy: 8:33pm On May 19, 2022
Arysexy:

But you can trust yolobas even after Tinubu and yolobas did same in 2015?

Let South remain Northern slave until south get a sense
They are even better than Igbos gringringrin sorry, it pained you. It was zoned to south, I don't know why he should start lobbying for vicegrin
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by subcbouy: 8:37pm On May 19, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Why didn't Tinubu ask Buhari to become Osibanjo's VP?
It was agreed on zoning to go north in 2015. It is now south to produce his. I should have expected him to stand on the ground of the south like what the PDP south is doing.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

And you're a complete 1mbecile. See your hypocrisy at the bolded. See why people term you guys as hypocrites? So you know losing an election is part of democracy yet you taunt a whole tribe and call them "wailers" because they didn't have the same leaning as you. Wow! Just how "smart" you Yorubas think you are yet in the eyes of every other Nigerian, you're selfish, greedy and stupid.

You betrayed the South in 2015 and would only reap from where you sow. One idiot is already threatening Nigeria with civil war should Yorubas fail to be president come 2023. Well who takes you guys seriously again. Babangida has said it all.

2023 is fast approaching and we would see how "heaven will fall" on your cone skulls. We dey watch in HD cool

you're just an empty head please point out where I ever call you dummies wailers?

I'm part of those abusing southeast leaders for staying back when other tribe are moving front. anyway you empty head are only interested in Tinubu and Yoruba downfall than winning election

please recover your sense back before typing your next jargons, I'm tired of checkmating your foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.