Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) (27640 Views)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:48am On May 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Crying more face your north.
Lmfao nah we are not following u to play politics of hate ...we play politics of interest and building bridges
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:04am On May 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Hope you are aware that with the help of igbos vote, PDP won the last Presidential election in Lagos though it was rig.
Hope you saw the Oluremi tinubu video accusing the igbos of not supporting his husband during last Presidential election.

which igbo? if your electoral value is that strong, why has PDP not defeat APC for once? na both party they do rigging and vote buying for Lagos

PDP is not saint, igbo electoral value remained inconsequential

go and vote in east and stop bragging about Lagos abobi
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2022
Concience55:

Why do you guys find it difficult to make your point without going offensive?

It's people with inferiority complex that do this and I don't debate such people.

because idiotic people make me sick, complex inferiority gbuo gi there
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by muykem: 10:35am On May 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol. Bros you nor really get talk ooo.

What Kalu said is crystal clear. If power should go to the South, it should be SE. But if not, let it go to NE. After all, they've not really tasted power.

One can't eat his cake and have it back. Tinubu and his cohorts did same in 2015 and this might be the payback

So yeah, the SW needs to learn from this more than even the SE.
I am not against kalu or anybody decision. Everybody entitle to his/her opinion but my problem is trying to change narration in the future.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by starz100: 1:49pm On May 20, 2022
Igbos trying to align with the north to secure power just like what Tinubu did with Buhari /north
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Poleski: 9:15pm On May 20, 2022
Maybe Lawan promised Orji the VP slot. Orji is always looking out for his own interest.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by ZombieSlaughter: 10:33pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Joeyzinho post=112985113][/quote]

yorroba man, if you like cry die. E nor concern us.

Sebi una say 'power is given but taken.,,' Make sure your Tinubu or osinbsde takes it. cheesy
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by ZombieSlaughter: 10:42pm On May 20, 2022
Arysexy:

When you say south, be specific. If you mean SW, then you are more dangerous than Buhari. Let North keep the power.

You can't be shouting power to south for fairness, but in South u don't remember fairness

We warned them. But they thought it will end on NL. Shouting us down with 'power is not given but taken'. yoruba oya go and take power na, they are trying to blackmail Ibos from 'building bridges'. grin

How yorubas think they can outsmart everyone baffles me, when I can accurately predict the actions of a yoruba man before he even acts or opens his mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by amaham(m): 4:38am On May 21, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

We warned them. But they thought it will end on NL. Shouting us down with 'power is not given but taken'. yoruba oya go and take power na, they are trying to blackmail Ibos from 'building bridges'. grin

How yorubas think they can outsmart everyone baffles me, when I can accurately predict the actions of a yoruba man before he even acts or opens his mouth. grin

Una go kill me for this nairaland with too much sense.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 9:40pm On May 24, 2022
tinsel:
Kalu is a disgrace. He is scheming for vice

He's only building bridge. Just as afonjas are always telling us. We will play this game well this time around.
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 9:43pm On May 24, 2022
Kalu is beating Thiefnibu in his own game grin grin grin. We are only building bridge just as ewedu grass eaters always advise us cheesy
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by Ylink4sure: 11:27pm On May 28, 2022
I guess now with the benefits of hindsight,I have been proven right in my assertions. Leadership requires strategic long term planning and not emotional vituperations.

mrvitalis:

So your idea of Igbo man ruling the nation is by what ? Allowing a Yoruba man to win and gain nothing ? Lmfao

We check mated your greedy South West leaders n u are here crying

Use your 2015 bridge allow us use our own
Re: 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2022
Ylink4sure:
I guess now with the benefits of hindsight,I have been proven right in my assertions. Leadership requires strategic long term planning and not emotional vituperations.

I have been proven right ...only south supporting an Igbo Candidate can unite south now ...that's what equity and justice demand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku's Speech At The PDP 84th NEC Meeting, Refers Buhari as General / Power Line Maryland In Lagos Is On Fire (Video) / David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.