Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer (32328 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by obyon(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2022
Send the video to Nigeria Army facc book page.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Tobest94: 11:41am On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he was running his mouth. No sane soldier would just start beating you because you said his card has insufficient funds. Nigerian men (soldiers) are not like that. OP should learn how to talk to people. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
two of you are dense.. I’m � sure op isn’t lying.. He didn’t allow him play virtual without payment first and that angers the don if a bitch soldier.. Everybody should have a gun in this country.. at least you’ll be able to defend yourself while dying
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by kayperry: 11:55am On May 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Just in case you don't know - Pocohantas is trolling. There is a trend of vicious misogynistic female victim blaming on this platform where women are blamed no matter the crime. If this was a lady victim, there would be comments like she was running her mouth, what did she do to vex the guy etc. This is just reverse trolling. Laugh it off.

An when exactly is she serious tongue few times she has made sensible comments,she greedily enjoy the likes none of you will tell us she is just joking/trolling buh whenever she blasphemy/misyarn automatically it becomes trolling or aunty will claim .. "figure of speech"
Everybody cannot be stupid n dumb, i have being on NL over a dec[i]ade that thing as never accepted to be wrong for once [/i]so everytime she talks we have to be cracking our head if she is serious, trolling or which "figure of speech"cos naa she dey feed us undecided nonsense & ingredients
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Unshackled: 11:58am On May 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Just in case you don't know - Pocohantas is trolling. There is a trend of vicious misogynistic female victim blaming on this platform where women are blamed no matter the crime. If this was a lady victim, there would be comments like she was running her mouth, what did she do to vex the guy etc. This is just reverse trolling. Laugh it off.
of course I know, YOU aren't the only one equipped with reverse trolling Nice but old costume by the way.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On May 22, 2022
Unshackled:
of course I know, YOU aren't the only one equipped with reverse trolling Nice but old costume by the way.

At least you get sense pass Kayperry. That should count for something. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Unshackled: 12:15pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

oh oh, madam, no disrespect but I don't think you stand qualify to analyze people with sense given that you're often oscillating between extreme emotions of hate and depression.

How's your Sunday going?
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 12:20pm On May 22, 2022
Person say e done dey Nairaland for over 11yrs and you are busy trolling with very bad English?

People that were on Nairaland 11yrs ago.
Jarûs and the likes. Do by any chance have an idea where and who they are in 2022?

You even get mouth talk am.

May we not be unfortunate in this life.

I knew you trolls are unaccomplished old men. Better go and better your lives. You can’t even be used as a bad example. Toor!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by loveme1738: 12:37pm On May 22, 2022
I guess he played on the fact that you couldn't Identify a soldier/officer. From what I see here he is most likely to be a civilian!! Except an officer is cursed he wouldn't be seen in a bet9ja shop playing virtual. For the other ranks (soldier) it wouldn't take him a month and two more guys to Bleep you up if truly he wants to.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by rali123(f): 12:43pm On May 22, 2022
Upload the video on Internet, I like the fact you have that evidence self.l, he's most likely not a soldier.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by kayperry: 12:57pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Joking, trolling or another figure of speech ... gloriousgbola, magnoliaa comma shalaye cos i can't rack my head over one evening newspaper noise
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2022
Something wey pass you, pass you.

11yrs a troll. grin grin
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by begoniaa: 1:24pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

11yrs a troll. grin grin

This life is a very wicked place. grin Aye n'ika.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Holybaddo: 2:06pm On May 22, 2022
What if the soldier is on nairaland and He sees this �
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:34pm On May 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Op, the guy is a soldier probably Lance coperal, not an officer.
Meanwhile, if you had his name I probably would've been able to help you. Too bad the guy removed it. If he shows up again, mention this account.

His name can be gotten from the transactions history.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:36pm On May 22, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
What tribe do you think they are from?

Most likely Southerners: Igbo, Yoruba, or South South.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On May 22, 2022
begoniaa:

This life is a very wicked place. grin Aye n'ika.

So you still dey? I haven’t seen this moniker in ages. Happy Sunday to you. kiss
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:37pm On May 22, 2022
zinizta:

Most likely a fake military man.

I don't think so. That's exactly how Nigerian Soldiers behave.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:41pm On May 22, 2022
wamide042:
Op… there are two things involved…
It’s either you’re not telling the whole truth or
The said Soldier is fake..
no Soldier will just enter shop and start beating you because of what you both did the last time..

You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by MangekyoAlt: 2:46pm On May 22, 2022
poseidon12:

His name can be gotten from the transactions history.

You are very correct.
l3st3r, check your transaction history for his name
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:48pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! I am sure he was running his mouth. No sane soldier would just start beating you because you said his card has insufficient funds. Nigerian men (soldiers) are not like that. OP should learn how to talk to people. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope this is sarcasm.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:49pm On May 22, 2022
kingyakos:
Op i just narrated your story to my brother who's a Colonel and he's so bittered, he's asking for the video, name of the illiterate and location where the incident took place.
Can u do that ASAP, that illiterate will be dismissed immediately.

Good.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:50pm On May 22, 2022
LordVarys1:
stop saying what you don't know, do you have to conclude? Were you there? People like you are the problem of this country trust me

I think she was being sarcastic.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by begoniaa: 2:54pm On May 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Op, the guy is a soldier probably Lance coperal, not an officer.
Meanwhile, if you had his name I probably would've been able to help you. Too bad the guy removed it. If he shows up again, mention this account.

Been able to help? Pray tell, how? I'm sorry, just curious.

pocohantas:
So you still dey? I haven’t seen this moniker in ages. Happy Sunday to you. kiss

You know say na Mango sha? cheesy I no go anywhere.

Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On May 22, 2022
begoniaa:

You know say na Mango sha? cheesy I no go anywhere.

Happy Sunday to you too.

Smh. To think I always thought it is a different person. I am officially tired of you!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 2:59pm On May 22, 2022
Steve0979:
DAT ur colonel get sense so.for small Mata nai colonel of his rank wan chuk mouth.op ignore DAT colonel,go to any barracks and ask for military police

You no get sense at all.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by begoniaa: 3:01pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Smh. To think I always thought it is a different person. I am officially tired of you!

Wow. grin grin I am surprised you didn't know o. Eei!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2022
begoniaa:

Wow. grin grin I am surprised you didn't know o. Eei!

Abeg getaut. I hope you were banned?
Because you no dey stay one place. grin
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 3:02pm On May 22, 2022
Steve0979:
is like den Neva disgrace DAT ur colonel uncle b4.wat if d guy has a godfada higher in rank dan him Mr sabi sabi

This fool, you should just shut up.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 3:03pm On May 22, 2022
kingyakos:

You are a very senseless man and it's your type i will wipe out for this country to be a better place for sane people.
What if the op died under torture, just dare in anywhere reveal ur identity to me and watch out.

Don't mind that fool.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by begoniaa: 3:08pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Abeg getaut. I hope you were banned?
Because you no dey stay one place. grin

Who wan ban First Lady? tongue

I wan take small break myself jare.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Steve0979(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2022
kingyakos:

Identify ur self if u are a military personnel
identify mysef to a bloody nonentity,ur nyansh dey pain
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by kayperry: 5:03pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:

11yrs a troll. grin grin

Over a decade could av being 12,13 or even 15yrs aunty why 1,1 undecided moreover the last time you n i had one on one it ended ... what is dead is dead, aunty r.i.p

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bauchi Man Testing Bulletproof Charm Shot Dead / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. / Woman Found Dead In Fulani Settlement In Kwara, Body Parts Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.