Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer (32327 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 5:23pm On May 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I do hope your last statement is meant for the o soldiers in question not a general assertion about all Nigerian soldiers..

That should be a general assertion. Majority (not all) of the soldiers act like those soldiers that beat the guy. Majority of the Nigerian Soldiers believe they are above the law.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by poseidon12: 5:29pm On May 22, 2022
Steve0979:
u sef reason Nam na if d guy godfada na general wey back am as his boy dat ur colonel uncle will b disgraced n embarrass,I dey talk from experience I am military guy too na so one half bake copper girl wan com try m simply cos is datin one major,I land hot slap she run go tell d major not knowin DAT I av called my uncle to inform him of wat transpired.omo as d major come naso I give am Fone see whitewashin DAT day.so Mr wer ur rank end na dere odas start

So you are one of those thugs in uniform that continue to disgrace Nigeria. Shame on your uncle that supported your assault on a lady Youth Copper. You will meet your match one day.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2022
Werey olorin. You don’t miss indeed.
I will be here and you would troll for 30 years.

You go change moniker and share screenshots tire. Na me you dey use play?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2022
poseidon12:

That should be a general assertion. Majority (not all) of the soldiers act like those soldiers that beat the guy. Majority of the Nigerian Soldiers believe they are above the law.

Your opinion..
Doesn't matter thou..
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by kayperry: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Werey olorin. You don’t miss indeed.
I will be here and you would troll for 30 years.

You go change moniker and share screenshots tire. Na me you dey use play?

grin grin

werey alaso, aunty you can spend eternity on earth it is not as if you fit escape rapture undecided ... besides 30yrs is a long time and i can bet my burnt ass you will still be here scouting for boyz in the diaspora hopefully cococandy male son slides into ur Dm .. a'lai loju tii ara galatian

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On May 22, 2022
Stay mad

11yrs a troll. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
grin
pocohantas:
Stay mad

11yrs a troll. grin grin
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by pocohantas(f): 7:23pm On May 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Pharaohny: 7:51pm On May 22, 2022
BarrElChapo:

See what his negligence has caused sad
A nutcase is now roaming free in town.

I feel your pains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Ikamandoncome: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
flexyrule:
Abeg where be that?
I get one man wey dey owe me over N100m for over 3 years now wey no gree pay.

Hello,just seeing this comment now,This is my new monicker.Reply if you still interested.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Belawy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Guy, your wahala too much joor. It was police the other time, now it's a soldier. Your own too much!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by flexyrule(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Hello,just seeing this comment now,This is my new monicker.Reply if you still interested.
Sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bauchi Man Testing Bulletproof Charm Shot Dead / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. / Woman Found Dead In Fulani Settlement In Kwara, Body Parts Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.