Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,545 members, 7,975,132 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello (53468 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Buys Toyota Prado After Wife Got Lexus SUV / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by engrelvis(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Amotekun777:
Correct pikin wey no send anybody! Ride on. cool

Useless Fools... Ojuelegba Thunder fire everybody! angry
May we nt give birth to children dt will bring us down!
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Kpengla(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2022
MannyOnye:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/funke-akindele-my-dad-cheated-on-each-other-jjcs-son-claims/

What a loser. Someone who took you in when you were probably homeless (and jobless too, obviously) gave you another shot at life and this is how you repay them. JJC was mooching off the lady already, she was under no obligation to take in the adult son too but she did, now look how she gets paid back

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Saintmary(f): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
Team 'men are polygamous' in the mud.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Yoighaman(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
So this boy dislikes his father (JJC) because he scolded him for being expelled from school because he was accused of rape and his mum keeps supporting him.

He comes on social media to insult his father and stepmom (Funke), and expects us to take him seriously, he must be a very silly goat, him and that his mum.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Efeboyi: 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
We the online in-laws will not accept this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by seunmsg(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
The silly boy who is obviously fighting for his mother should shut up and mind his business. He has no right to talk disrespectfully of his father and stepmother.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Corporate2020: 4:06pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shebi you this Benito that do face like Fanta ll marry. Probably get baby mamas too. You ll be dragged very well. Your daddy too is reaping the dividends of his uncultured penni s!
Na wetin I dey tell those rude boys on romance section. One of them wan chop two sisters. Una never see mad problem wey pass Una own. Make all men that likes fuckin g around continue. Karma is available.
Last Drop:
As for Funke Akindele, she entered a marriage with a man with several cracks.
5 kids from 5 baby mamas. Na curse?
That's how they first marriage with Almaroof crashed. Cos that one don get many wives before.
Everyman or woman ll live with the consequences of their choice.
Funke, enjoy your choice.

That Funke Akindele:d own tire me.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Oblongata: 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shebi you this Benito that do face like Fanta ll marry. Probably get baby mamas too. You ll be dragged very well. Your daddy too is reaping the dividends of his uncultured peni s!
Na wetin I dey tell those rude boys on romance section. One of them wan chop two sisters. Una never see mad problem wey pass Una own. Make all men that likes fuckin g around continue. Karma is available.
Last Drop:
That's how they first marriage with Almaroof crashed. Cos that one don get many wives before.

There’s no such thing as ‘uncultured penis’. We can only have ‘uncultured mind’.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by SugarGirl44(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
Omo ale
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by lexy2014: 4:19pm On May 21, 2022
MannyOnye:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/funke-akindele-my-dad-cheated-on-each-other-jjcs-son-claims/

Dude has made it his mission to monitor his father's marriage & be it's spokesperson. Seems this kid is angry with his dad for not marrying his mother.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by sirsugar(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shebi you this Benito that do face like Fanta ll marry. Probably get baby mamas too. You ll be dragged very well. Continue to run your family down claiming I don't care whatever.
Your daddy too is reaping the dividends of his uncultured penni s!
Last Drop:
That's how the first marriage with Almaroof crashed. Cos that one don get many wives before.
funke is using them, killing two with a stone
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Kuluuu: 4:42pm On May 21, 2022
bosschinalu a,spost=113040041:
Wahala
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Kingcalls: 4:44pm On May 21, 2022
The problem here is that women are never held accountable for their actions.... the way we have violent bad men, thats how we also have violent bad women , but the world somehow think that all woman are harmless.... imagine how he hits her husband according to his son, but if if was the other way round, they will b calling for his head... when we start to realise that evil wicked violent women hide under " harmless women thoughts" the better for this world ... if Johnny depp dint expose Amber Heard , most people will still think women are harmless
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Emmanuel909090: 4:44pm On May 21, 2022
Information
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by sherylbaky(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
tunapawizzy:

But Funke herself get baggage na...avoid men that can't stand on their own, avoid men that are not in control of their issues. Don't use money to buy a weak man..na tears dey end am.
How can I like this a hundred times? Those girls are so desperate they end up with such men after working their own freaking asses out.

Mehn, wenever I see a marriage like that, I pity those women cos they don't know what they're getting themselves into. So pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Burgerlomo: 4:51pm On May 21, 2022
I don't understand how a man will move to a womans house with his son whom another woman gave birth to
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by baretalk: 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
Wayward seed...na jand dem born am?

Cos I know say Naija youth got more training than this.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
cheesy Yawah
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Okobola146: 5:21pm On May 21, 2022
Kooldame:
Why attacking her this way?
why defending her this way?
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Okobola146: 5:22pm On May 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... It's equally obvious you now know everything about her just by listening to a hateful junkie stepson. Clap for yourself!
It so obvious that funke akindele can never be a faithful wife, one prick cannot belleful her
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by RichDad1(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2022
tianshie:

You do understand "mulatto" is a pejorative, a derogatory word. From racists who believed the offspring of a black and white person was like a "mule." Mules (offspring of a horse and donkey) are sterile. Racists believed the child of a black and white person would be sterile, infertile. hence "mulatto."

Only ignorant folks use that word. Unless you used it deliberately.
Pun intended. Leave the explanations.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On May 21, 2022
Good boy please dig up more dirt about your father and step mother to entertain us jare and while you are at it dig up some dirt about yourself as well you cant leave yourself out of the image tarnishing now be a good boy and get us mor juicy stories

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by 1Sharon(f): 5:31pm On May 21, 2022
AbijaJ:
This boy dey really deal with Funke and her husband. Na lack of home-training cause am.

How could he have home training when his father wasnt around?
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by 1Sharon(f): 5:41pm On May 21, 2022
43Ronin:

Not necessarily. The problem is that the boy did not grow up in Nigeria. He was already a grown man when he came to do high school here. If he was a kid like say 5,6,7 he would have imbibed the yoruba culture of respect and won't be misbehaving. JJC has other kids too nau apart from this boy why dem no dey worry. JJC is not the first yoruba man to have children elsewhere or married second wife. She should not have allowed the boy to come when he was already grown.

He was never married to any of his childrens mothers!

Looking at JJC's track record, does he strike you as the traditional marriage type?

He probably married Funke because he needed her.

And I'm not surprised his son is being negative towards his father, JJC probably never took care of that boy because JJC was busy chasing vagina.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by delpee(f): 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
Bringing up a step child without the mother's support is a big problem. Seems Funke meant well but the boy isn't used to discipline the African way. Great pity!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Bbbw: 5:48pm On May 21, 2022
angry
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by dotedote: 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
And you intentionally avoided the allegation of infidelity on the part of Funke.
WehDone. Gender wey sabi.

Sweetplum:
Shebi you this Benito that do face like Fanta ll marry. Probably get baby mamas too. You ll be dragged very well. Continue to run your family down claiming I don't care whatever.
Last Drop:
That's how the first marriage with Almaroof crashed. Cos that one don get many wives before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by francisbarrack(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Last Drop:

Same goes to women too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw In A Streetfight! - photos / Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff / Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.