Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,544 members, 7,975,132 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello (53468 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Buys Toyota Prado After Wife Got Lexus SUV / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by sabreal: 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
Funke needs to manage her home very well

God almighty will help her marital journey. Amen
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by abidem4real: 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Cromagnon: 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shebi you this Benito that do face like Fanta ll marry. Probably get baby mamas too. You ll be dragged very well. Continue to run your family down claiming I don't care whatever.
Your daddy too is reaping the dividends of his uncultured penni s!
Na wetin I dey tell those rude boys on romance section. One of them wan chop two sisters. Una never see mad problem wey pass Una own. Make all men that likes fuckin g around continue. Karma is available.
Last Drop:
As for Funke Akindele, she entered a marriage with a man with several cracks.
5 kids from 5 baby mamas. Na curse?
That's how the first marriage with Almaroof crashed. Cos that one don get many wives before.
Everyman or woman ll live with the consequences of their choice.
Funke, enjoy your choice.
how she go do na. Old age Don come and she no see husband with money
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Cromagnon: 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
RichDad1:
The biggest mistake Funke made was to allow this uncouth saboteur boy into her home.
The same Funke that feed, clothe and even schooled him.
It’s obvious he was sent in by his mother to ruin the Marriage. Anyways, mission accomplished to some extent. Let’s see who suffers most.
Jenifa is already a household name and Sceneone is a successful company. She should just face her biological children and let JJC Skillz to sort his life with his baby mama and her mulato son.
her home? Na she get house/pikin abi na jjc?
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Ykc2(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2022
RichDad1:
The biggest mistake Funke made was to allow this uncouth saboteur boy into her home.
The same Funke that feed, clothe and even schooled him.
It’s obvious he was sent in by his mother to ruin the Marriage. Anyways, mission accomplished to some extent. Let’s see who suffers most.
Jenifa is already a household name and Sceneone is a successful company. She should just face her biological children and let JJC Skillz to sort his life with his baby mama and her mulato son.
the boy too no get wahala he can easily take his British passport fly tomorrow to anywhere in the world so don't stress your self for him
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Parisian: 7:37pm On May 21, 2022
Both allegedly cheated but your misorgyny has so blinded your sense of reasoning that you decided to blame only one person.

Okobola146:
It so obvious that funke akindele can never be a faithful wife, one prick cannot belleful her
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by RichDad1(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2022
Cromagnon:
her home? Na she get house/pikin abi na jjc?
She own the house. So next!
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by dammyco(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2022
See as this one dey take him family dey catch cruise Na wa oooooook
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by miraculousGod(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2022
If I were in the boy's shoe I would do worse. Why did funke leave single guys and went to marry a man that's already married to a white woman.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Okobola146: 8:33pm On May 21, 2022
Parisian:
Both allegedly cheated but your misorgyny has so blinded your sense of reasoning that you decided to blame only one person.

It so obvious that funke akindele can never be a faithful wife, one prick cannot belleful her
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by ImaIma1(f): 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shebi you this Benito that do face like Fanta ll marry. Probably get baby mamas too. You ll be dragged very well. Continue to run your family down claiming I don't care whatever.
Your daddy too is reaping the dividends of his uncultured penni s!
Na wetin I dey tell those rude boys on romance section. One of them wan chop two sisters. Una never see mad problem wey pass Una own. Make all men that likes fuckin g around continue. Karma is available.
Last Drop:
As for Funke Akindele, she entered a marriage with a man with several cracks.
5 kids from 5 baby mamas. Na curse?
That's how the first marriage with Almaroof crashed. Cos that one don get many wives before.
Everyman or woman ll live with the consequences of their choice.
Funke, enjoy your choice.

5 baby mamas?? I thought they were from one woman. And Funke saw this and dived in still. That's just crazy.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Thacutegemini: 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
This Benito again
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:12am On May 22, 2022
Even that ugly old Funke dey cheat sef..
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by 1879aba: 1:51am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Kikikikiik

Funke is a tough woman and we like her like that
[/s]
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Baeton: 3:59am On May 22, 2022
St*pid boy is pained because they didn't let him have his ways, he thinks he's in Uk where the social health workers turned them to ORISHA..
You can't scold them, you can't shout at them
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:03am On May 22, 2022
abeliver:
useless idiot.... you don't care about them,yet u open ur mouth to talk about them.

he might as well be lying.
And yet neither party has come out to refute any of his statements. A month ago, JJC gave his reason for beating the boy (because he was expelled from school). Yet we all thought the boy was lying that JJC beat him black and blue and Funke was adding salt to the injury. I have learnt not to take everything at face value again. Things are happening in this world o.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Truthisbittte10: 7:00am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Na ya leg I use jump?
omo ale lofeya, can you look at my face in person talkless of talking to me, you think is faceless forum right? If they born you well reply this message,
Bastard.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Nobody: 8:15am On May 22, 2022
Truthisbittte10:
omo ale lofeya, can you look at my face in person talkless of talking to me, you think is faceless forum right? If they born you well reply this message,
Bastard.
Dear bastard, I v replied you.
How are you doing today?
Have a nice week.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Hollybratt(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2022

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Mrsserene: 1:17pm On May 22, 2022
The fear of step children is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by abeliver: 2:00pm On May 22, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

And yet neither party has come out to refute any of his statements. A month ago, JJC gave his reason for beating the boy (because he was expelled from school). Yet we all thought the boy was lying that JJC beat him black and blue and Funke was adding salt to the injury. I have learnt not to take everything at face value again. Things are happening in this world o.

then again...he should not have put his mouth in something that doesn't concern him.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by Cromagnon: 3:52pm On May 25, 2022
RichDad1:

She own the house. So next!
Aaahhh no wonder
Ashe she be sugar mummy wen no get choice
She waste her youth now she is reaping what she sowed
This life
Only so much money can buy
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello by dayuk: 11:05pm On May 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw In A Streetfight! - photos / Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff / Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.