Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites (52278 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by President2001(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
Let begin to guess
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Landkoluwaseun: 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
Go campaign for sambisa forest first
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by McKayConcept(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
contact us today

Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by 8stargeneral: 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
U are among them
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by tfelicityk(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
People with different strategies to get sympathy from Nigerians...
He should suggest the way to tackle insecurity to PMB...
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by nijanigga: 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
Puskas:
Oga mention their names or simply shut up. Your conspiracy theories are no longer selling
No he's right , we all know there are the canals eating this country dry .
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by omokab: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
I have interest in reading this stupid post until I find out that he also have interest to contest for the president . what an irony of life?
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by drmuchin: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
How someone who spent 15years in prison still has so much money baffles me?
Nigeria is truly a zoo
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by iTommysco: 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
Na your eating?

Click here For your Daily Free Odd
https://okloaded.wapka.club
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Chidywhite: 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
Our military is as weak as vegetable, they allowed themselves to be used by politicians as "walking stick" , they don't have mind of their own.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Kdon2: 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
dre11:
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha (rtd), former Chief Security Officer to the late General Sani Abacha, has alleged that some persons are “eating Nigeria like termites”....

https://dailytrust.com/al-mustapha-56-people-eating-nigeria-like-termites

This bastard barawo too dey talk. This vermin no suppose dey talk for public for as long as he lives not to talk of contesting for president. Exconvit for that matter plus hire assassin for abacha in his days. They showed Nigerians tyrany in it's full colour under abacha! Bastard! What an insult! Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate work.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Zion243(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Puskas:
Oga mention their names or simply shut up. Your conspiracy theories are no longer selling

I don't blame him but Jonathan that granted him pardon.

This serial killer supposed to have been long forgotten.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by tenpipsperday: 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Al mustapha too wants to be president?

Al mustapha of all people

Chei grin

Abba Kyari sef will contest and the disgraced efcc man

No be Nigeria
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Allisgud: 2:19pm On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:
Whether you like it or not power is returning to north or south west, I rather have a 5 year old kid rule this country than Peter obi. At first I was campaigning for Peter obi yo win because I want to see how igbos will rule, but after seeing how racist and tribalistic his useless supporters are i changed my mind.

The only igbo person I can try and vote for is Ameachi, Peter obi can eat my ass.
u never sabi ur problem until u know it, solution await u,neither am I peter obi
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Allisgud: 2:25pm On May 21, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Buhari and Fulanis at it. Wike 2023.
wike 2023 by God grace,every apc's is a Fulani slave
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by richardokubo(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:
Whether you like it or not power is returning to north or south west, I rather have a 5 year old kid rule this country than Peter obi. At first I was campaigning for Peter obi yo win because I want to see how igbos will rule, but after seeing how racist and tribalistic his useless supporters are i changed my mind.

The only igbo person I can try and vote for is Ameachi, Peter obi can eat my ass.
Who need ur vote bloody Apc Supporter people like u the reason this joke of a country is like this
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Safyqueen: 2:35pm On May 21, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

See as this one take start campaign ooo
This people will never be tired of telling stories and we won't be tired of catching their lies

Imagine person wey kill MKO wife wan come dey try whine us with this dirty stories

Was his boss Abacha a Good man when he was in power ?

Abacha was a good man. He was killed by Western powers that be because of that.

They will continue to repartriate funds allegedly stolen by him but those that consume their allegations hook and sink are more fools.

Ask yourself how much is Nigeria budget put together for the years he ruled, the cost of crude oil per barrel and the number of barrels produced during the years he ruled, then compare it with how they say he stole, you will see it doesn't add up.

Any African president that is not pro-west will be assassinated or dealt with by Western neo-colonial masters.

They will never tell you his achievement as a head of state because of our internal western politicians he dealt with. You know they own the larger share of Nigerian media space. grin > grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by NaijaCars4sale: 2:36pm On May 21, 2022
Interesting, this is serious
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by luluman: 2:46pm On May 21, 2022
Puskas:
Correct!! We don't need any hide & seek now
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by timefarm(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:

Aptly put.

The way they are insulting Tinubu everyday sef want to d3y make me reason him.

Those guys tribalistic attitude is unquantifiable.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by timefarm(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
Safyqueen:

Abacha was a good man. He was killed by Western powers that be because of that.

They will continue to repartriate funds allegedly stolen by him but those that consume their allegations hook and sink are more fools.

Ask yourself how much is Nigeria budget put together for the years he ruled, the cost of crude oil per barrel and the number of barrels produced during the years he ruled, then compare it with how they say he stole, you will see it doesn't add up.

Any African president that is not pro-west will be assassinated or dealt with by Western neo-colonial masters.

They will never tell you his achievement as a head of state because of our internal western politicians he dealt with. You know they own the larger share of Nigerian media space. grin > grin
So they are giving us funds he didnot steal abi...

See how you dey reason.
Conpare his tenure to post 1999. So how things became better.

You guys can change any history.

If your or your papa are part of those that enjoyed the loot, just keep quiet rather than insulting the majority.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Lordave: 3:18pm On May 21, 2022
clinician2x:

You are even a big fool. A typical black monkey that would rather stop his own self development and progress out of hate and bigotry. Peter obi does not need to be president of nigeria as much as u need a basic medical insurance so that when ur kidney fail or u get sick ur people will not be on Facebook tasking others for money to treat u before u eventually die. Peter obi's children are all established in the U.K and out of compassion he has come here to help salvage whatever that remains of this country for the sake of miserable wretched and hopeless people like you. Compare the antecedents of both amaechi, wike and obi and decide who is more likely to have it at heart to provide basic Healthcare and progress for u and ur family then cast ur votes. You will only be the greatest fool when u feel that u will hurt Peter obi by voting in a bad leadership with ur single vote oo u de shoubt like this

Mumu
Thank you for taking your time to school that idiot.
Tinubu and Osinbande urchins insult everything that's not in support of them but turn around to blame others of hatred.

Bunch of miserable hypocrites they are!
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Mrexcell(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2022
You can't exclude buhari he is the number one culprit.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Lordave: 3:21pm On May 21, 2022
timefarm:

Aptly put.

The way they are insulting Tinubu everyday sef want to d3y make me reason him.

Those guys tribalistic attitude is unquantifiable.
And those who always say Pandora, Obituary, Him Tu lie are full of love for Peter Obi and Igbos.

You stick your tongue in Tinubu's asshole and lick it for eternity, nobody gives a damn about you.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Starz825(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
We know nah, just the way you, the apc governor Bagudu of Kebbi state, abacha, hIs children and wife were eating Nigeria like termites in those days too. Governor bagudu laundered billions of dollars for his boss who never travelled to ordinary Cotonou as military head of state. He was caught in America and jailed. After completing his jail term, came to Nigeria and was celebrated like a hero by his fulani folks. He showed interest in contesting election under the apc and won.

To all shouting apc, pdp, una mumu never do?You're being governed by criminals who had prevailed in destroying your future yet, you're still following them like mumu. Someone exposed ogun state governor for the credit card fraud committed in the 80s. Recall same man's aide was jailed in the USA last year for defrauding American government of covid-19 funds? That's how they role. How would someone like him not be imposed on ogun people by the buordillon chief, the oga patapata himself? From senate , to house of reps, na people of questionable characters full dia. How can Nigeria now move forward my people?

Where's the spirit of end sars? Why not apply it in forming your own party and send them packing dear youths? Someone came from osun state and silenced the owners of lagos, planted all his people and family members in key positions, leaving crumbs behind and you're still following this man? He bought the first private jet, bought the second , bought the 3rd one and e never taya when he's not bill gates. His juju must been working.

His blind followers used to brag that Tinubu's from lagos until I dragged them to his Wikipedia page where he claimed he schooled in osun state. He skipped his home town of iragbiji on his Wikipedia page. The tinubu was an adopted name. What could have taken him to osun to school when his parents weren't federal civil servants or corporate staff? The woman who adopted him no even go secondary school, let alone a civil servant.

Same buhari who was the PTF chairman under abacha and almustapha the sector which performed so woefully. I remember those fake drugs of PTF., Buhari is saying abacha wasn't corrupt and I'm not surprised. Fulani would always defend their own, no matter what. Abacha's not corrupt but you're busy raking in his loots spread across the globe. He must be Saint indeed.

Guess qhat wouid end this nonsense? Its called REVOLUTION
I believe you brother..I believe you...
Nigeria is moving towards that stage where even the so called politicians go run kaba kaba...
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Safyqueen: 3:27pm On May 21, 2022
timefarm:

So they are giving us funds he didnot steal abi...

See how you dey reason.
Conpare his tenure to post 1999. So how things became better.

You guys can change any history.

If your or your papa are part of those that enjoyed the loot, just keep quiet rather than insulting the majority.

Please argue with statistics. I never enjoyed any loot. Moreover post 1999 looters and loots are heavier than pre 1999.

I don't want to tell you what really happened that resulted to what they called Abacha loots but few people including Buhari knows the truth that's why Buhari applauded or appraised him one time and people thought it was a mistake or tribalistic appraisal but it is the real truth.

If America who establish, own and control Swiss bank is your Messiah, saviour, standard and source of information about looters, then you are far from the truth.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by dgreatrock(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria!
PrinceOfLagos:
Al mustapha too wants to be president?

Al mustapha of all people

Chei grin

Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by shameonyou(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:

its like u've been thinking thru ur anus lately dat u can't even tell if Amaechi is frm s/south...tribalistic slowpoke.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by a2d3rew(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2022
Oga u are one of them, u can't leave this discussion for another day, if it's true u are saying,
We need there names, and we will vote for u, as well.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by DOM7: 4:23pm On May 21, 2022
So if Buhari shield himself with sycophants, failures and evil people who is Buhari? Enough of shielding this man from failure is not the first time he was a failure when he was in military and a failure as a civilian.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by platinum131(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:

grin very funny guy...on top another topic...Abeg who dey pursue you?
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Emmanuelcann: 4:34pm On May 21, 2022
The comments here give hope for the deliverance of the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.