Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites (52279 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by supereagle(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2022
lontim:
Youths, Arise

And take back the nation.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by lontim: 4:54pm On May 21, 2022
supereagle:

And take back the nation.
Let our eagle fly again.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by chaloskyx: 5:37pm On May 21, 2022
We Igbos dont care if you elect a northerner or SW president does Nigeria get better? even if you elect an igbo president its not as if things would change you are free to vote who ever you like bros but just know your vote would not translate to a better Nigeria simple. wish you a Happy voting
Nova1988:
Whether you like it or not power is returning to north or south west, I rather have a 5 year old kid rule this country than Peter obi. At first I was campaigning for Peter obi yo win because I want to see how igbos will rule, but after seeing how racist and tribalistic his useless supporters are i changed my mind.

The only igbo person I can try and vote for is Ameachi, Peter obi can eat my ass.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by victorv12(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
Puskas:
Oga mention their names or simply shut up. Your conspiracy theories are no longer selling

Shut up! Which conspiracy theory his he selling? This man served under Abacha, and was incarcerated so that Nigerians won't know the truth behind what happened to Abacha and M.K.O. Abiola. I trust him more than any democratic candidates that any party is putting out for us to vote for.

The level of corruption that we witnessed under Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan and present day government can never happen under Abacha.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by walozanga(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Al mustapha too wants to be president?

Al mustapha of all people

Chei grin

If buhari can. grin
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by mike8804: 5:55pm On May 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Termites used is idiomatic. They eat you small small until you are finished and you may not know it.
but they are not eating small small

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by wiseoneking: 6:00pm On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:
Whether you like it or not power is returning to north or south west, I rather have a 5 year old kid rule this country than Peter obi. At first I was campaigning for Peter obi yo win because I want to see how igbos will rule, but after seeing how racist and tribalistic his useless supporters are i changed my mind.

The only igbo person I can try and vote for is Ameachi, Peter obi can eat my ass.
Does that change you from you been a pauper you already are to be better off as a human. It has become a CURSE to Nigeria today, as far as an Igbo man will never rule this country, Nigeria will continue to be under heavy CURSE in all it's ramifications. While break your head about Peter Obi, the North and SW that has been ruling, how far? Count igbos out from Nigeria mess.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Bbbw: 6:20pm On May 21, 2022
And you excluded yourself
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by mamawin(f): 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Al mustapha too wants to be president?

Al mustapha of all people

Chei grin

Na different knives dey comot when an elephant die....Nigeria/Elephant don die everybody wan cut him own
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by orlaglobal234: 8:07pm On May 21, 2022
But you yourself know that you can't become Nigeria president but you can only become president of Kano if they elect you. so, kindly tell us those people name or remain silent forever
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Paulianfa(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2022
If I tell u the money where this man get, the whole world will stun.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2022
And he heard about them when he was in prison? OK now
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Testimony1988(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
He even tried to have survived kirikiri prison for that long.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Nova1988(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2022
wiseoneking:
Does that change you from you been a pauper you already are to be better off as a human. It has become a CURSE to Nigeria today, as far as an Igbo man will never rule this country, Nigeria will continue to be under heavy CURSE in all it's ramifications. While break your head about Peter Obi, the North and SW that has been ruling, how far? Count igbos out from Nigeria mess.

where did i say igbos will not rule? Peter obi will never rule.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Nobody: 2:26am On May 22, 2022
Safyqueen:

Please argue with statistics. I never enjoyed any loot. Moreover post 1999 looters and loots are heavier than pre 1999.

I don't want to tell you what really happened that resulted to what they called Abacha loots but few people including Buhari knows the truth that's why Buhari applauded or appraised him one time and people thought it was a mistake or tribalistic appraisal but it is the real truth.

If America who establish, own and control Swiss bank is your Messiah, saviour, standard and source of information about looters, then you are far from the truth.

You should not mind these idiots.

In a post like this,I just read the comments of some idiots from other part of the country.

I don't wanna sound tribalist as usual,but Northerners,are the only ones freed from the western mental colonisers.

From day one,british knows that average Northerner is intelligent and can never be a slave,that's why they form imperialism in the north and colonialism in
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Perfectbeing(m): 4:39am On May 22, 2022
I hate it when people will say I know this and won't say it especially when it comes to security. That's aiding and abetting. That's how Gov Ortom said he had documents showing how the Fulani want to conquer Nigeria. Oya show us na, e nor gree..
Foolish people everywhere.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by martinslaura: 5:44am On May 22, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

See as this one take start campaign ooo
This people will never be tired of telling stories and we won't be tired of catching their lies

Imagine person wey kill MKO wife wan come dey try whine us with this dirty stories

Was his boss Abacha a Good man when he was in power ?

I For say thunder fire am but I wonder if that still happens. Anyway if it does happen THUNDER FIRE U ABI NA BECAUSE THEM NO KILL U AS U KILL OTHERS.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by martinslaura: 5:46am On May 22, 2022
Nova1988:

You cannot judge ALL for the sins of ONE. Practice what u preach bro.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by naheem8307(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2022
dre11:
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha (rtd), former Chief Security Officer to the late General Sani Abacha, has alleged that some persons are “eating Nigeria like termites”....

https://dailytrust.com/al-mustapha-56-people-eating-nigeria-like-termites

Gerraaaaaaaat of here...
Bird of the same feathers.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by ChoCho54(f): 8:28am On May 22, 2022
mike8804:
but they are not eating small small
Hahaha cheesy
Abi nau.
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Oosa4sure: 8:30am On May 22, 2022
THEY WONT ALLOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO EVER BEEN THERE , AS THEY'RE NOT READY TO LEAVE THE COOKY JAH UNTIL DEATH COMES
Re: Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites by Bluntemperor: 10:10am On May 22, 2022
DirtyGold:
Noise making comrade... they always know who is doing what.

If you cant name them with verifiable evidence, just shut up!

What's tha business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.