Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor (24958 Views)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by emmanex2000: 2:37pm On May 21, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
Please I need a good professional writer that can draft a nice business proposal.

Good afternoon sir. I can help you with the business proposal. Contact me on 07012809662.Thanks
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by NaijaCars4sale: 2:37pm On May 21, 2022
This APC primaries Will be one to watch
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by emmanex2000: 2:37pm On May 21, 2022
Good afternoon sir. I can help you with the business proposal. Contact me on 07012809662.Thanks
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Gozac: 2:39pm On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:

You actually indicted him

1: Anambra is the second smallest state in Nigeria according to Landmass and not biggest southeast state

2: Depositing Anambra allocation to Fidelity Account and Diamond bank while Doctors couldn't get paid is a crime against humanity

3: Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a graduate of Chicago State University with BSC in business administration and accounting, while Peter Obi studied Philosophy in University of Nigeria Nsukka, every other coarses he went for outside Nigeria are not even up to Ordinary diploma... Tinubu is a mogul in oil and gas (Oando) Logistics (Intel's) broadcasting (TVC) print media (TheNation)

Even Obi wont be foolish enough to try compare his CV with Jagaban.... That would signify the end of his tomfoolery
Tinubu is contesting against Amaechi, Osibanjo, Onu, Akpabio, Ayade, Fayemi etc in APC not against Obi in primaries.
Let him win the primaries first , fortunately that won't happen
The APC ticket will go to Amaechi in a keenly contested primaries by Monday afternoon May 30
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Mooh247: 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu is contesting against Amaechi, Osibanjo, Onu, Akpabio, Ayade, Fayemi etc in APC not against Obi in primaries.
Let him win the primaries first , fortunately that won't happen
The APC ticket will go to Amaechi in a keenly contested primaries by Monday afternoon May 30

Ok sir .. APC Nairaland chaiman

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Gozac: 2:46pm On May 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Gov. Badiru statement had shown us the direction of his thought. Mentioning continuously the respect his state has for Buhari in every of his statement. Meaning whatever and where ever buhari ask them to go and do, they will go and also do.
For me, let us keep tab, till we hear from Buhari and presidency.
Everything ends on PMBS table, he leads and then they follow. PMB is not BAT that's why Tinubu is fighting dirty to arm twist PMB to remain neutral during the primaries
PMB will certainly prefer candidates like Osibanjo, Onu, Amosun etc ahead of a Tinubu
Tinubu will lose the primaries oh I forgot to Amaechi the unity candidate
Take this to the bank
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Oluwaramsey: 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
Please I need help ooo...anyone that can borrow me #40,000 and I will pay #45,000 back to the person within the next 24-36hours
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Mikolo70(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
GreyLaw:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Just empty words to pass off a mute point. Governing the biggest state in the South East for eight years and keeping savings of 75bn is not experience? Attending the best business schools in the world like Havard and Yale, and being in the board of many banks both in Nigeria and Europe is not experience? Building businesses that yield millions of pounds since 25 years ago, long before he even became governor, is not experience?

Many of you Nigerians hate the truth. You love sycophants. You love poverty. You want to support a man whonleft power since 2006 and yet held lagos politics hostage till today.

Obi and Tinubu are not on the same level intelectually. Either Osinbajo or Obi. Those are Nigeria's best candidates. The rest are thieves and dunderheads.

Let me tell you: TINUBU WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT! Write it down and quote me next year.
This useless people can chest beat for Africa.. That's why they are always in mud... Tueehhh!
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by ZombieTAMER: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
DOD88:

I can see how Tinubu fire is burning you, oh sorry! It is hard to kick against the brick. The man that God is set to honour is hard to work against. You are so incoherent in your speech
above all in a bid to discredit the Lord's chosen. So sorry for your ignomible tendencies.

An old thieving terrorist the Lord's chosen?..

you are clearly a comedian

you said same about Buhari in 2015.. today South West is the headquarter of skullers Inc.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Mandate2023: 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
lagosrd:

How do you help someone become a governor? Sometimes I just feel like.....

Mumu grin
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by garfield1: 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Cc fergie001, badaru salamis was acn candidate in 2011.tinubu get reach
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by lagosrd: 3:29pm On May 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

Mumu grin

I pity you
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Alary: 3:34pm On May 21, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Tinubu is worse than Buhari

An old bloody bullion van thief who ought to be rotting away in jail..

I knew in this election period he will say it's Igbo okada people that killed and burnt the Sound Engineer guy in lekki..

And it happened just like I predicted.

just like he stupidly asked " where are the cows, is Evans a herdman?" when Fulani herdmen struck in the West. he quickly blamed it on the Igbo.

Tinubu is too desperate.
Too desperate to steal and destroy.

Buhari should never think of handing over to another Muslim after eight years in office..

because what is happening now will be a child's play.

From your statements and reasoning I can see clearly that you're a bigot .
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 21, 2022
Gozac:

Everything ends on PMBS table, he leads and then they follow. PMB is not BAT that's why Tinubu is fighting dirty to arm twist PMB to remain neutral during the primaries
PMB will certainly prefer candidates like Osibanjo, Onu, Amosun etc ahead of a Tinubu
Tinubu will lose the primaries oh I forgot to Amaechi the unity candidate
Take this to the bank

Ure fighting hard to convince yourself but even an idiot can see there's no way a consensus can hold. The Elephant in the room has it well mapped out. We are democrats and we will go to the field. Whoever is against primaries, is not fit to be President.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by techWriter3: 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
No doubt jigawa is delaying
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Bimpe29: 4:38pm On May 21, 2022
Fortunately, you are not God.
FactBoyz post=113036502]Jagaban has his tentacles firmly in the north but Jagaban will not be president.

It's not sentiment, it's a fact[/quote]
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by lexy2014: 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
Mandate2023:
Way to go......despite contributing positively into several success he still went on tour to canvass for support

Only ipigs are bitter and envious of a man that have work so hard

Let's not forget that Tinubu also contributed to buharis success of becoming president. How have those several successes he contributed to improved nigeria?
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by lexy2014: 6:19pm On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:

3: Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a graduate of Chicago State University with BSC in business administration and accounting, while Peter Obi studied Philosophy in University of Nigeria Nsukka, every other coarses he went for outside Nigeria are not even up to Ordinary diploma... Tinubu is a mogul in oil and gas (Oando) Logistics (Intel's) broadcasting (TVC) print media (TheNation)

Let's see. How did Tinubu become a mogul in oil and gas with oando?

Where did he get funds to establish his media outlets?

Can u give us a brief about alpha beta?
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by yetunsbay(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Jagaban has his tentacles firmly in the north but Jagaban will not be president.

It's not sentiment, it's a fact
Elucidate.

Who will be then ?
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by ArewaNorth: 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/531436-how-tinubu-helped-me-become-jigawa-governor-badaru.html

Believing Badaru is the biggest mistake a politician will do. He is extremely unstable, unpredictable. He supported Kwankwaso in 2015 APC presidential primaryelection and later became closest Governor to Buhari. The guy is clown, I'm talking about someone I personally know!
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by ArewaNorth: 8:11pm On May 21, 2022
Amotekun777:
By sponsoring you with stolen money...

Badaru is fucking rich, richer than u could think of him.
No current Governor is as rich as Sani Bello, Badaru and Bagudu respectively!
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 21, 2022
Tinubu will win like Abiola but he still needs prayers to sit on the throne
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by hotseat: 9:30pm On May 21, 2022
We hope Badaru keeps to his words and not just another Judas, the very Iscariot himself!

Action, they say, speaks louder than words!

However, it is worthy of note that some people know and can appreciate those who helped them up the political ladder and present status in society and not some back stabbers and shameless ingrates!

Tinubu is a destiny helper per excellence!

Asiwaju has the midas touch to change Nigeria's destiny for the better where ALL Nigerians, though tribe and tongue differ, would become the positive cynosure of the eyes of the international community once again!

FOLLOW MAN WEY KNOW ROAD!

GO TINUBU, GO!
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Gozac: 9:49pm On May 21, 2022
With 28 states already covered as at yesterday night Chibuike Amaechi is now the leading aspirant
That's by the wày Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria at this time
As a detribalised man, he remains the national and unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
We urge the delegates to vote an Amaechi for a secured, united and prosperous Nigeria
Forward with courage, Victoria Ascerta!
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Gozac: 9:50pm On May 21, 2022
yetunsbay:
Elucidate.

Who will be then ?
With 28 states already covered as at yesterday night Chibuike Amaechi is now the leading aspirant by state covered
That's by the wày Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria at this time
As a detribalised man, he remains the national and unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
We urge the delegates to vote an Amaechi for a secured, united and prosperous Nigeria
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Gozac: 9:51pm On May 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Let's see. How did Tinubu become a mogul in oil and gas with oando?

Where did he get funds to establish his media outlets?

Can u give us a brief about alpha beta?
With 28 states already covered as at yesterday night Chibuike Amaechi is now the leading aspirant by state covered
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Amotekun777: 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Badaru is fucking rich, richer than u could think of him.
No current Governor is as rich as Sani Bello, Badaru and Bagudu respectively!

What do these "rich" guys do for a living? What's their source(s) of wealth?

Typical foolish Nigerians adulating stupidity. angry

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by 1879nn: 1:44am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
All Nigerians are in full support of the Asiwaju of Nigeria.

On this note, I wish to appeal to Tinubu to reveal his official portrait before it gets too expensive.

Charles Soludo, Ifeanyi ugwuanyi, Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu and Chidinma are ready to buy his official portrait any amount. grin
[/s]
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by 1879nn: 1:44am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
1 million March for Peter Obi has kicked started and presently in progress in Alaigbo. You should be there participating so you can campaign for a President that will be bringing food to your house 3 times a day.

Stop bothering yourself with jihadists and amala APC plan. angry
[/s]
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by DCatt: 4:01am On May 22, 2022
Ok! Asiko tito lati se eto e fun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / Akpabio Visits Super Eagles Camp In Akwa Ibom / Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.