Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,709 members, 7,914,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor (25023 Views)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by lexy2014: 6:50am On May 22, 2022
Gozac:

With 28 states already covered as at yesterday night Chibuike Amaechi is now the leading aspirant by state covered
That's by the wày Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria at this time
As a detribalised man, he remains the national and unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
We urge the delegates to vote an Amaechi for a secured, united and prosperous Nigeria
Forward with courage, Victoria Ascerta!

well, i am not a delegate and i am not in apc so am not sure what u want me to do with this information
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by barcaboi(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2022
Adonis86:
Akuko uwa... You didn't complete the testimony.

He made you jigawa governor and since then you've been sharing the state's treasury with him. Truth on why you've unable to perform as a sitting governor for almost 8 years is gradually coming out... Convention hour.

Y’all just say things. Badaru is in Fayemi camp
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by yetunsbay(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2022
Gozac:

With 28 states already covered as at yesterday night Chibuike Amaechi is now the leading aspirant by state covered
That's by the wày Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria at this time
As a detribalised man, he remains the national and unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
We urge the delegates to vote an Amaechi for a secured, united and prosperous Nigeria
Forward with courage, Victoria Ascerta!
lol btw u and I.............. and you really think Amaechi can win ? grin grin
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by sniperr007(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

I don't have to be paid to say d truth....and is not my fault that u inherited hate from ur parent and got influenced by ur fellow hateful dunce on nairaland

Those paid are on d street doing rally for peter obi

Simple question and you Involve insult.

Na WA oh.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by kayusely70(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Aside the consensus plan, Tinubu should win the APC presidential primary. I even believe there won't be a consensus candidate because it would have a grievous consequence on the party
Let's wait and watch as events unfold!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo / Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo) / The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.