Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

2023: Gov. Bala Mohammed A Step Away From Clenching PDP Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Gov. Bala Mohammed A Step Away From Clenching PDP Ticket (203 Views)

Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi / Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Gov. Bala Mohammed A Step Away From Clenching PDP Ticket by Ukpaka: 4:59am On May 22, 2022
2023: Gov. Bala Mohammed a step away from clenching PDP ticket
https://247ureports.com/2022/05/2023-gov-bala-mohammed-a-step-away-from-clenching-pdp-ticket/
-
He said, “I am presenting myself for election and I seek your support but if I don’t win, I will support the eventual candidate of PDP because we have to rescue Nigeria.” If delegates in the respective states visited by the governor had any more doubt in them previously, the above words cleared all of them, leaving the aspirant before them as a rare politician, a dispassionate one, whose style of politics is away from the usual win-by-all-cost politicians.

The governor also thrilled delegates in Enugu and Ebonyi. He told them that he would run an inclusive government if given the party’s mandate and wins the 2023 presidential election. While addressing hundreds of party delegates from Ebonyi and Enugu, he called on the delegates to join him in retrieving, rescuing and renovating the country with knowledge-based solutions.

If everything the aspirant said was fascinating, perhaps the delegates were more fascinated when they learnt that under Senator Bala Mohammed as governor of Bauchi State, many Nigerians from all the geo political zones in the country, including Igbo indigenes were among his advisers and key government officials. His campaign organisation too has as Acting DG, Prof. Udenta O. Udenta from Enugu State and other Directors and members cutting across tribes and tongues of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Gov. Bala Mohammed A Step Away From Clenching PDP Ticket by duduade: 5:47am On May 22, 2022
Baba Dreamer

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Zulum Assures Jack-rich, APC Presidential Aspirant, Of Borno's Support / *tein T.S. Jack-rich Takes Campaign To The Southeast / BREAKING: Lagos APC Committee Bars Sanwo-olu Challenger From Primary Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.