Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,473 members, 7,920,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Want To Make It To Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Make It To Heaven (879 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by AntiChristian: 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes, those 613 Laws were meant only for the people of Israel who occupied the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Um..... Jesus Christ told the man to obey the Law being that the man was of the blood of Jacob and also of the land of Israel. undecided
What's the man's name and lineage for you to claim he was an Israelite and descendant of Jacob?

2. You label them all liars when you suggest that even the pledges they made to serve only the God of Israel was all a lie. undecided

That's your claim on my behalf. I never made such claims. Was the God of Israel different from the God of other nations?
And where did God specifically say He was the God of Israel? Didn't Jesus say he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by TenQ: 6:26pm On May 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of cos he didn't know before and he later knew.

Why don't you quote that verse?

Where did Jesus say he's preparing a place for his followers?

Jesus actually said he can of himself do nothing!

So in essence, he follows whatever God plans!
You and your Taqqiyya!

Allah told your prophet to tell every Muslim that their destination after death is unknown
Qur'an 46:9
قُلْ مَا كُنتُ بِدْعًۭا مِّنَ ٱلرُّسُلِ وَمَآ أَدْرِى مَا يُفْعَلُ بِى وَلَا بِكُمْ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰٓ إِلَىَّ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌۭ مُّبِينٌۭ ٩
Qur'an 46:9
Say, “I am not the first messenger ever sent, nor do I know what will happen to me or you. I only follow what is revealed to me. And I am only sent with a clear warning.”

If Allah TOLD Mohammed to answer the question with "I DO NOT KNOW", when did Allah change his testimony?

Cc: advocatejare

Here what Jesus said:

John 14:2-3:
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by TenQ: 7:08pm On May 24, 2022
How to be BornAgain

John 3:14-16:
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Ilamina:
smiley cry
There are just four steps to guarantying your place in God's kingdom
1. You must be qualified:
Unfortunately, no one in this world is qualified because we all with no exception have the nature of sin. The Lamb of God is the one who becomes the payment/sacrifice for our imperfections.
Accept through faith Jesus as Saviour (God's solution for sin nature)!
Rom 3:23-25:
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

2. You must Apply to God:
Application is all about your request based on your intention for coming to God. Do you want your name in the Register of God's Children? Do you want the Seal of God's Children?
Ask and you shall receive!

Mat 7:7-11:
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you: For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?"

Rom 10:10-11:
"For with the heart man believes to righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made to salvation. For the scripture said, Whoever believes on him shall not be ashamed."

3. You must pledged your allegiance to the Rule of God's kingdom:
The rule is about living according to the rules of Holiness, Love to God and Man, and Serving God according to the level of Grace He has given you.
A pledge of purity, love, obedience and service to God and His kingdom.
Luk 9:61-62:
"And another also said, Lord, I will follow you; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. And Jesus said to him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

4. You must Receive your Seal of Ownership by God:
The seal of Ownership of God is His Spirit by which you are sealed until you appear before the Beam throne of God. Only God can do this for you based on the truthfulness and sincerity of your intention of living your eternity with God at the end of this life.
Luk 11:13:
"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"

Eph 4:30:
"And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby you are sealed to the day of redemption."

Here above are the steps to getting to the Paradise or Kingdom of God after this life time.

I hope you will make the right decision and steps to this question of yours. Only God can make a person born again but it depends on your faith in Him and your true intention/desire!

Shalom
Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On May 24, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. What's the man's name and lineage for you to claim he was an Israelite and descendant of Jacob?

2. That's your claim on my behalf. I never made such claims. Was the God of Israel different from the God of other nations?
3. And where did God specifically say He was the God of Israel? Didn't Jesus say he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel?
1. The rich young man written of in Matthew 19 was not of Jewish decent? The same one Jesus Christ preached to? undecided

2. Moses claimed He believed only in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and swore his very life to that God and no other. Here you claim instead that Moses was instead a muslim who worshipped an Allah opposed to even the very decree of the God of Israel, ofcourse you believe Moses a liar by your claim, not mine. undecided

3. Open the books attributed to Moses, and you will find it written several times where God claimed to be God of Israel. This isn't hidden knowledge as anyone who knows of the Israelites know they even have a God to booth, something no other nation on this planet can boast of. undecided

And yes. Jesus Christ did say He was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel but I don't see how that adds or removes from what is stated here since His mission was sanctioned by God through Moses as well. undecided
Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by AntiChristian: 7:52am On May 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The rich young man written of in Matthew 19 was not of Jewish decent? The same one Jesus Christ preached to? undecided

Stop using a question to answer me. What's the evidence Jesus knew him to be of the lineage of Jacob from the Bible? I don't need your assumption.

2. Moses claimed He believed only in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and swore his very life to that God and no other. Here you claim instead that Moses was instead a muslim who worshipped an Allah opposed to even the very decree of the God of Israel, ofcourse you believe Moses a liar by your claim, not mine. undecided

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Allah. In the Hausa Bible, Genesis 1:1-10 mentions "Allah" eleven times!

And this was allegedly written by Moses.
Seems Moses knew Allah as God truly as the Qu'ran says and was a Muslim.

Who is the liar now? Your Bible translators? Your Bible? You or me?

3. Open the books attributed to Moses, and you will find it written several times where God claimed to be God of Israel. This isn't hidden knowledge as anyone who knows of the Israelites know they even have a God to booth, something no other nation on this planet can boast of. undecided

And yes. Jesus Christ did say He was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel but I don't see how that adds or removes from what is stated here since His mission was sanctioned by God through Moses as well. undecided

You should give verses for your claims when asked. God created everything both living and nonliving. He is supposed to the the LORD of all that exists!

Tell us where He called Himself the LORD of Israel only to the exclusion of others?

And since Jesus was sent to only Israel and you claim God is only the God of Israel how come you serve the God of Israel and the messenger sent to Israel?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by Kobojunkie: 11:43am On May 25, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. Stop using a question to answer me. What's the evidence Jesus knew him to be of the lineage of Jacob from the Bible? I don't need your assumption.

2. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Allah. In the Hausa Bible, Genesis 1:1-10 mentions "Allah" eleven times! And this was allegedly written by Moses.
Seems Moses knew Allah as God truly as the Qu'ran says and was a Muslim. Who is the liar now? Your Bible translators? Your Bible? You or me?

You should give verses for your claims when asked. God created everything both living and nonliving. He is supposed to the the LORD of all that exists!

3. Tell us where He called Himself the LORD of Israel only to the exclusion of others?

4. And since Jesus was sent to only Israel and you claim God is only the God of Israel how come you serve the God of Israel and the messenger sent to Israel?
1. The promise of Life(eternal), which the rich young man asked Jesus Christ of, belongs only to those of the blood of Jacob in God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God was specific about this. undecided

2. Well, since the generic word for God in the Hausa language is "Allah", I don't see the meaning in your claimed confusion here. undecided

If an Hausa for instance wrote of the Greek Allah in Greek mythology for example,our general understanding would be that the writer writes of the Greek deity Zeus, and in the case of the Bible God, we would be quick to understand that the reference is of the Bible God Adonai. And if the reference is made of an Allah in Islam, of course the understanding would be of the Islamic deity whose name also happens to be Allah. undecided

It would be utterly silly of us to conclude that because the Hausa word for God/Deity is "Allah", that invariably implies all Hausas are Muslims, and all Greeks are Muslims ans so also all Christians, don't you think? undecided

So the lie here is not of the translators, nor of Bible, and definitely not of me. lipsrsealed

3. All throughout the books of the Law - Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy - , He made reference to Himself as God of Israel. Even the Shema, is addressed to Israel and only Israel. lipsrsealed

4. That is a topic for another discussion. Let's not derail this here. undecided
Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by AntiChristian: 2:46pm On May 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The promise of Life(eternal), which the rich young man asked Jesus Christ of, belongs only to those of the blood of Jacob in God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God was specific about this. undecided

This is not the answer to the question! What's the evidence that the man Jesus requested to follow the commandment was of Jacob's blood?

2. Well, since the generic word for God in the Hausa language is "Allah", I don't see the meaning in your claimed confusion here. undecided

If an Hausa for instance wrote of the Greek Allah in Greek mythology for example, our general understanding would be that the writer writes of the Greek deity Zeus, and in the case of the Bible God, we would be quick to understand that the reference is of the Bible God Adonai. And if the reference is made of an Allah in Islam, of course the understanding would be of the Islamic deity whose name also happens to be Allah. undecided

It would be utterly silly of us to conclude that because the Hausa word for God/Deity is "Allah", that invariably implies all Hausas are Muslims, and all Greeks are Muslims ans so also all Christians, don't you think? undecided

So the liar here is not of the translators, nor of Bible, and definitely not of me. lipsrsealed

I think you should tell us the liar! The Hebrew Bible used "Elohim". Hausa and Arabic used "Allah". Which God did Moses know when he was writing the Pentateuch? The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is still "Allah". The God of Solomon, David and others is same. There's nothing like the God of Israel as Israel has no sole ownership to God.

3. All throughout the books of the Law - Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy - , He made reference to Himself as God of Israel. Even the Shema, is addressed to Israel and only Israel. lipsrsealed

I asked if there were laws for other communities or did God left them lawless like that?
Or was Israel the only community God created?
Re: I Want To Make It To Heaven by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On May 25, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. This is not the answer to the question! What's the evidence that the man Jesus requested to follow the commandment was of Jacob's blood?

2. I think you should tell us the liar! The Hebrew Bible used "Elohim". Hausa and Arabic used "Allah". Which God did Moses know when he was writing the Pentateuch? The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is still "Allah". The God of Solomon, David and others is same. There's nothing like the God of Israel as Israel has no sole ownership to God.

3. I asked if there were laws for other communities or did God left them lawless like that?
Or was Israel the only community God created?
1. Again, The promise of Life(eternal), which the rich young man asked Jesus Christ of, belongs only to those of the blood of Jacob in God's Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God was specific about this. undecided

2. The word "Elohim" in Hebrew is used as a Generic name for referencing God, just so the "Allah" is used as generic name for referencing God in Hausa. undecided

Again, so If an Hausa for instance wrote of the Greek Allah in Greek mythology for example, our general understanding would be that the writer writes of the Greek deity Zeus, and in the case of the Bible God, we would be quick to understand that the reference is of the Bible God Adonai. And if the reference is made of an Allah in Islam, of course the understanding would be of the Islamic deity whose name also happens to be Allah. undecided

3. God's Old Covenant Law and Covenant, called YHWH was given by God of Israel as the National Constitution of the nation which He constituted at that particular point in time - in the land of Canaan, occupied by the descendants of Jacob, and with a promise of eternal life only to those who were of the blood of Jacob- Moses' own son didn't even make the cut. undecided

At the time, the people of israel(nation) were the only people whom God chose for Himself as His portion in the land(world) and that is why He gave to them YHWH , His Covenant. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up / The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants / Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.