Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

UGM Several Attacks Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM Several Attacks Today (3247 Views)

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) / APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM / Nnamdi Kanu-attacks Today Open And See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by hammer567: 8:06pm On May 22, 2022
THIS IS A FAKE THREAD.

IGNORE IT, OP IS A TRANNY.

FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by BKayy: 8:06pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If hausa people begins to retaliate now I hope they will have the mind to stand and fight

I pity the innocent people that will be killed unjustified because of this madness sad
Learn to start the story from the beginning.
Innocent Igbo Children were killed by the Northerners last week Tuesday Kano bomb blast.

No one knows who did these killings or the motivation behind it but we can all assume that it was done to make it look like a retaliation for what the Northerners did to Igbo people in the North last week.
Both of which doesn't concern me and probably most people in Igboland.

But if the North get full of themselves and go on a rampage, then they will have themselves to blame for whatever the act might trigger.

2 Likes

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by gozmok1(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2022
IPOB SHOULD EMULATE YORUBA NATION AGITATORS, BE MORE DIPLOMATIC IN THEIR PURSUIT FOR FREEDOM

Igbos agitation doesn't make any impact in Nigeria �� government because Nigerian government doesn't have anything to lose in Igbo land

If it were Niger Delta militants that are destroying pipe lines, it will make impact in Nigeria government Igbos aren't wise destroying themselves.

Igbos you guys are on the lose side

More Igbos have been killed.

What will IPOB you try next apart from attacking innocent people and their business.

How many Igbos will be killed before ipob understand that violence isn't the honorable path to secession?

If you start stocking up arms and ammunitions starting from today, it will take you decades and decades and trillions of dollars to get close to Nigeria in military capacity.

You can never ever win a war against GOVERNMENT.

before this year runs out Igbo masses will come against ipob esn which is made up of ngwa and abakele men
Take that to the bank.

my suggestion soludo should adapt wike method .... yes Anambra is home of intellectuals.... we know our enemies... our Southern brothers....

why not attack in abia state of nnamdi kanu or Ebonyi State of Simon ekpa

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by hammer567: 8:07pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
gozmok1:
IPOB SHOULD EMULATE YORUBA NATION AGITATORS, BE MORE DIPLOMATIC IN THEIR PURSUIT FOR FREEDOM

Igbos agitation doesn't make any impact in Nigeria �� government because Nigerian government doesn't have anything to lose in Igbo land

If it were Niger Delta militants that are destroying pipe lines, it will make impact in Nigeria government Igbos aren't wise destroying themselves.

Igbos you guys are on the lose side

More Igbos have been killed.

What will IPOB you try next apart from attacking innocent people and their business.

How many Igbos will be killed before ipob understand that violence isn't the honorable path to secession?

If you start stocking up arms and ammunitions starting from today, it will take you decades and decades and trillions of dollars to get close to Nigeria in military capacity.

You can never ever win a war against GOVERNMENT.

before this year runs out Igbo masses will come against ipob esn which is made up of ngwa and abakele men
Take that to the bank.

my suggestion soludo should adapt wike method .... yes Anambra is home of intellectuals.... we know our enemies... our Southern brothers....

why not attack in abia state of nnamdi kanu or Ebonyi State of Simon ekpa
[/s]FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Urheadmaster(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

Learn to start the story from the beginning.
Innocent Igbo Children were killed by the Northerners last week Tuesday Kano bomb blast.

No one knows who did the killings or the motivation behind it but we can all assume that it was done to make it look like a retaliation.
Both of which doesn't concern me and probably most people in Igboland.

But if the North get full of themselves and go on a rampage, then they will have themselves to blame for whatever the act might trigger.
Let call spade a spade.

All these is an act of terrorism and dividing the country could be better off tongue

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by AlexBells(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
Sergio104:

There's point in what you said.
But really, can we just fold hand and watch all these tragic scene unfold?? embarassed cry cry embarassed

For damn sake this is people's life.
Well....I get your point
Art of war...any animal with blood in its veins is capable of fighting, if you go out there now with your anger, the true enemies would arm you and then we set in self destruct, it is the same steps people like Kaduna Nzeogwu, Emanuel Ifeajuna and Co tried to avoid, if they set up a counter force to Biafra, there could have been intense chaos, don't get involved in this mess, whichever way you didnt have a hand in the start but it hurts to see people die, it really hurts but more people will die if some people openly take sides and confront the situation, nobody is spared, nearly everyone have great chance to be hit or hanged

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by flamingREED(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
Igbos don't kill this way.

But then when the masks will be unveiled there'll be wonder.

And there's one thing that can do this: technology.

Where is the Igbo ingenuity?
Where is the self-reliant Biafran spirit that built ogbunigwe?
Umu Igbo, we have to get together and unmask our enemies.
The wisdom is in us!
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Sergio104(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
hammer567:

DIS ONE IS ADADIKE

SO U BE MAN?

I SUSPECTED AS MUCH.

Some of you guys are just too shallow Sha
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by AlexBells(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Let call spade a spade.

All these is an act of terrorism and dividing the country could be better off tongue
Ask for the country's division through same people representing you, don't vote for PDP and ask for Refendum through IPOB,
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by BKayy: 8:13pm On May 22, 2022
gozmok1:

Most of you are actually senseless. Do you think that Wike can do what he did then at this time?

You forgot that Wike did what he did when IPOB was waving flag and tagging UEFA, FIFA, CAF etc.

Infact, it is that stupid action Wike took without thinking of its after effects that caused whatever is happening in Igboland and will get to Rivers state very very soon

No sane Military will embark on a special operation in Igboland at this moment. It will result in arming the real militants not fake false flag propaganda criminals killing unarmed Hausa traders and civilians for propaganda sake

2 Likes

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by BKayy: 8:17pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Let call spade a spade.

Nigeria is already divided just that someone somewhere is trying to cause a civil war this year.

Obadiah Malaifa did not just warn us but told us with all assurance that it is a classified info.

These are all false flags. Both the Kano primary school bombing and this killings that were made to look like retaliation.

Watch out. The North might take the bait and East mighy fully retaliate which will usher in the Civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Urheadmaster(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

Nigeria is already divided just that someone somewhere is trying to cause a civil war this year.

Obadiah Malaifa did not just warn us but told us with all assurance that it is a classified info.

These are all false flags. Both the Kano primary school bombing and this killings that were made to look like retaliation.

Watch out. The North might take the bait and East mighy fully retaliate which will usher in the Civil war.
Can Nigeria stand another civil war

Hell no

Divide the country in peace make everyone go face him own problem undecided
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

Most of you are actually senseless. Do you think that Wike can do what he did then at this time?

You forgot that Wike did what he did when IPOB was waving flag and tagging UEFA, FIFA, CAF etc.

Infact, it is that stupid action Wike took without thinking of its after effects that caused whatever is happening in Igboland and will get to Rivers state very very soon

No sane Military will embark on a special operation in Igboland at this moment. It will result in arming the real militants not fake false flag propaganda criminals killing unarmed Hausa traders and civilians for propaganda sake
Ipob even with all their weapons now can't move an inch in Rivers or they will be wiped out.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by BKayy: 8:24pm On May 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ipob even with all their weapons now can't move an inch in Rivers or they will be wiped out.
Mtcheww...
I am not interested in jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Sergio104(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Art of war...any animal with blood in its veins is capable of fighting, if you go out there now with your anger, the true enemies would arm you and then we set in self destruct, it is the same steps people like Kaduna Nzeogwu, Emanuel Ifeajuna and Co tried to avoid, if they set up a counter force to Biafra, there could have been intense chaos, don't get involved in this mess, whichever way you didnt have a hand in the start but it hurts to see people die, it really hurts but more people will die if some people openly take sides and confront the situation, nobody is spared, nearly everyone have great chance to be hit or hanged

Okenye aga anọ n'ụlọ ewu anwụọ n'ọgbụlị??.

It's a good case not to get involved in the whole thing as of this moment.

But i tell you bro, the effects will be on us later but latently......it will diffuse and penetrate gently on us (By us i mean every enlightened igbo nationalist).

We are loosing two things at a go.

But on a normal, we are to loose one because it's not a war between igboland vs Nigeria.

But within igboland
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by BKayy: 8:27pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Can Nigeria stand another civil war

Hell no

Divide the country in peace make everyone go face him own problem undecided
The intention of the war is not to check whether Nigeria will stand or not but to redesign the political heirachy and boundaries.

Lots of Fulani were expelled from CAR and Sudan and they need where to stay.

It won't be a North vs Igbo war but a total anarchy. More like Royal rumble style. The Victor takes full and permanent control of Nigeria (no allies).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Sergio104(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

Bro we are casting the whole egg, and should the eggs break in the basket......we will be left with nothing.

If IGBO is in a war with Nigeria and the climate is like these.... it will be understandable.

But in these case, Nigeria and it's Central ain't perturbed.

It's all on us.

Our economy is going down at fastest rate daily

A once fastest developing region in the whole world in 60's is now going the opposite of tge feat it achieved.

With the rate we are loosing it, if we happen to get our freedom today, I bet you.....the emerged nation will be a new south Sudan.

Sincerely a good step to end this whole madness is what we need now.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Afonjakid: 8:32pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

Mtcheww...
The useless ESN that is currently been dealt with in imo, They can no longer attack Police posts in major towns in imo now.

Entering Rivers state will be their end now.hope and umahi is currently dealing with them in SE, soludo will soon join the group.

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by AlexBells(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2022
Sergio104:

Okenye aga anọ n'ụlọ ewu anwụọ n'ọgbụlị??.

It's a good case not to get involved in the whole thing as of this moment.

But i tell you bro, the effects will be on us later but latently......it will diffuse and penetrate gently on us (By us i mean every enlightened igbo nationalist).

We are loosing two things at a go.

But on a normal, we are to loose one because it's not a war between igboland vs Nigeria.

But within igboland
Let me tell you one thing, nothing happening today had not happened before, the choice is either you act like Emanuel Ifeajuna try to fix the issue head on you would be tagged Saboteurs and the rest is not funny, be like Nzeogwu get to war front unprepared becuase of emotional attachment and sentiment, well the story is not clear from there or take a lesson from Zik stay out and observe,

The fact is, this is a war between us, Nigeria is even secondary here today but the major sources for the nationalists is relying on the Nigerian security architecture, ofcourse it would get to that point where the system would be too hot for everyone,

That's only the right time to show face for now, every party thinks they have the solution or have it all figured out, so let them try, you know that if people like Emanuel Ifeajuna, Kaduna Nzeogwu lived till late 1969, the outcome could have been different,

Develop a brutal heart, don't get emotionally attached to the situations, it would push you to make rash decisions and you maybe absent when there would be need just study the situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by BKayy: 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

Mtcheww...
They should go and fix sit at home in ph then, if they want to be wiped out, Wike no get Joy.I trust him
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by nnoble(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2022
this is very sad
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by BKayy: 8:46pm On May 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They should go and fix sit at home in ph then, if they want to be wiped out, Wike no get Joy.I trust him
The same Wike that left Government house the month ESN engaged Military in Orlu.

You should know the difference between attacking someone that can't defend himself and choosing a fight with an armed man.

If the false flags planted in Igboland doesn't work, I doubt that Nigeria will have any other choice than march to their defeat.
As for Rivers, sit at home can happen there at any time and the highest Wike can do is complain like others.

I am not speaking for IPOB but out of well researched view based on similar occurrences in history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Sergio104(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2022
Bkayy and Alexbells....... your distinguished points are appreciated so well.

It's good knowing we still have real men in scheme of event.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Newton2024: 8:48pm On May 22, 2022
Isokiscool:
I don't know what hausa people are currently waiting for?attack any Info man u see in d north,burn down their businesses and kill all of them
You are a terr-orist like your gods, fake prophet Muhammed.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

The same Wike that left Government house the month ESN engaged Military in Orlu.

You should know the difference between attacking someone that can't defend himself and choosing a fight with an armed man.

If the false flags planted in Igboland doesn't work, I doubt that Nigeria will have any other choice than march to their defeat.
As for Rivers, sit at home can happen there at any time and the highest Wike can do is complain like others.

I am not speaking for IPOB but out of well researched view based on similar occurrences in history.
This is not propaganda,wike leave government house for who, tell that to primary 2 pupils, if Ipob could do it, they would have started sit at home in Rivers since, but Wike is too brutal for them, they only look for soft target, cowards.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Reality3080: 8:58pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If hausa people begins to retaliate now I hope they will have the mind to stand and fight

I pity the innocent people that will be killed unjustified because of this madness sad
history is just repeating itself,this was d same way igbos started killing in 1967 before retaliation by northerners

Igbos will start what they can’t finish n when they are given back d dose they will start shouting genocide

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Kingsley10000: 9:01pm On May 22, 2022
You don't even understand the complexity of the problem. The main issue here is the perception of our people towards these unknown gunmen.Our people are supporting them thats why they are gaining grounds,i live in Anambra. Even if these UGM start killing you in presence of people, they won't do anything because they have this mentality that they are fighting for Biafra. Some people call them Umu Elohim, Umuoma, St UGM etc Why wike was able to defeat them is because their people rejected them
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Reality3080: 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Fastest way to divide the country if you ask me, cause this time, you won't be given a free leave like Ojukwu did, mad people, if you are one of them, remember your deserts are currently wetted with blood, don't add a confrontation with the Igbos to it, we are brainstorming without making confrontational rhetoric to the Hausa or North bring it on and see the game
if only u know what northerners plan for u,I believe u saw d snippet at dei dei in Abuja?

They are just silent because their son is in power,I pray a southerner wins in 2023 then northerners will bring out their full madness on u

U don’t even know anything,the way northerners mean igbos in particular they just dey wait make buhari leave power then u will see how they will enter igbos in d north

If only u know that to 1 northerner in the south east there are 500 easterners in d north

I laugh when u people say northerners will vote Igbo,they will not even vote amaechi that has declared to b Igbo so a repeat of Jonathan mistake will not happen

U igbos don’t know anything

2 Likes

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by ruggedtimi(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2022
From DSS to Political killings grin grin
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by AlexBells(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2022
Reality3080:
if only u know what northerners plan for u,I believe u saw d snippet at dei dei in Abuja?

They are just silent because their son is in power,I pray a southerner wins in 2023 then northerners will bring out their full madness on u

U don’t even know anything,the way northerners mean igbos in particular they just dey wait make buhari leave power then u will see how they will enter igbos in d north

If only u know that to 1 northerner in the south east there are 500 easterners in d north

I laugh when u people say northerners will vote Igbo,they will not even vote amaechi that has declared to b Igbo so a repeat of Jonathan mistake will not happen

U igbos don’t know anything
You should focus on your land and not advice the Igbos on issues that we have more experience than you in, if there is any one tribe that have the cure to the Northern madness in Nigeria it the Igbo so we are waiting for them in Nsukka boundary and the Igbanke boundary, that's the major entry abd exit out of Igboland, I will be more than glad to fight any tribe in Nigeria however I'm not to fight for Biafra or Nigeria but I will fight for my Igbo nation any day any time.

If Not becuase they used Middle belt, west and fellow Easterners to fight us, what did they do when Nzeogwu struck, keep on over rating the North until they start what the can't finish, we have both human resources, naturally resources, international connection and ample sea access, as opposed to the North whose only access to the sea is through River Niger that runs across Igbolabd, we would start by revisiting some Zik's statement about the Niger being their only option and leaving them at the mercy of the Igbos forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by adebayo987: 9:28pm On May 22, 2022
Let FG just allow Asari and Tompolo men to wield their weapons for just one month in the south east, UGM will end in two weeks. The military can't do a better job than these guys in this particular matter. We've seen how the military has failed in the north and are replicating same in the south. Buhari government has destroyed every arm in the country including sports.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) / What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ / Fubara Order The Seizure Of Properties Grabbed By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.