Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,664 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

UGM Several Attacks Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM Several Attacks Today (3248 Views)

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) / APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM / Nnamdi Kanu-attacks Today Open And See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by adebayo987: 9:35pm On May 22, 2022
BKayy:

The same Wike that left Government house the month ESN engaged Military in Orlu.

You should know the difference between attacking someone that can't defend himself and choosing a fight with an armed man.

If the false flags planted in Igboland doesn't work, I doubt that Nigeria will have any other choice than march to their defeat.
As for Rivers, sit at home can happen there at any time and the highest Wike can do is complain like others.

I am not speaking for IPOB but out of well researched view based on similar occurrences in history.
sit at home can never happen in Rivers state... You forgot that there are Okrikas and Ogonis there! Those guys will roast UGM because all this militant thing all started from there. They're like the founders.

Once people like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Asari and other militant king pins in Rivers state say "Who be that?" IPOB and UGM will run into their hole. The only place where they can do such a thing is in Oyigbo.

2 Likes

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Wailerint: 9:42pm On May 22, 2022
Sergio104:

There's point in what you said.
But really, can we just fold hand and watch all these tragic scene unfold?? embarassed cry cry embarassed

For damn sake this is people's life.
Well....I get your point

I don’t know why you guys are worrying about all these killings, after all there’re also killings in the north.. so if there’re killings in the east.. I don’t see why this should even be reported sef.. you guys should enjoy yourself joor, it’s the norms.�
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by History555: 9:42pm On May 22, 2022
Reality3080:
if only u know what northerners plan for u,I believe u saw d snippet at dei dei in Abuja?

They are just silent because their son is in power,I pray a southerner wins in 2023 then northerners will bring out their full madness on u

U don’t even know anything,the way northerners mean igbos in particular they just dey wait make buhari leave power then u will see how they will enter igbos in d north

If only u know that to 1 northerner in the south east there are 500 easterners in d north

I laugh when u people say northerners will vote Igbo,they will not even vote amaechi that has declared to b Igbo so a repeat of Jonathan mistake will not happen
U igbos don’t know anything

Only stupid lgbos who value money over their lives will be in the north. Since 1963 all the riots targeting lgbos yet some idiot lgbos choose to stay up north. A fool don't heed to wise counsel
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Reality3080: 9:50pm On May 22, 2022
History555:

Only stupid lgbos who value money over their lives will be in the north. Since 1963 all the riots targeting lgbos yet some idiot lgbos choose to stay up north. A fool don't heed to wise counsel
it’s obvious u have never been to d north before

Igbos are everywhere
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Smoke55: 9:55pm On May 22, 2022
There's this audio call recording circulating online about some kidnapped victims in nnewi,in that Audi the kidnappers were demanding for 10mill each for the release of all the kidnapped victims..

Listening to that audio you will know that the east is under siege by unknown forces(strangers)..

We should forget about all these tantrum and unnecessary blame game and find a lasting solution to this madness..

If ipob said they don't have hand in these whole thing then they should deploy the ESN vigilante to go after these monsters..

The military have so far proven to be incapable of handling this, they rather block the road with their multiple check points extorting motorists instead of going after these criminals..

If these people can carry out attacks successfully and escape and are not caught by military that are all over the east then there's something wrong somewhere..
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Parachoko: 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
adebayo987:
Let FG just allow Asari and Tompolo men to wield their weapons for just one month in the south east, UGM will end in two weeks. The military can't do a better job than these guys in this particular matter. We've seen how the military has failed in the north and are replicating same in the south. Buhari government has destroyed every arm in the country including sports.
Why should Asari and Tompolo go and fight on behalf of the FG in the South East? This is the work of the Nigerian Army and Police, is none of of our concern, so far UGM has not been striking on ijaw soil.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Parachoko: 10:06pm On May 22, 2022
adebayo987:
sit at home can never happen in Rivers state... You forgot that there are Okrikas and Ogonis there! Those guys will roast UGM because all this militant thing all started from there. They're like the founders.

Once people like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Asari and other militant king pins in Rivers state say "Who be that?" IPOB and UGM will run into their hole. The only place where they can do such a thing is in Oyigbo.
You keep on talking out of point.

Sit at home is possible in Ibo areas of Rivers State. Ijaws won't fight in what is none of our business.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by History555: 10:10pm On May 22, 2022
Reality3080:
it’s obvious u have never been to d north before

Igbos are everywhere

Oga i hve been to the north. Though stayed briefly and i don't feel sorry for lgbos living there. They are stupid fools. Imagine going up north to sell orange. Some lgbos are selling provision where aboki selling provision are plenty. There is nothing to warrant lgbos going to the north.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Friend22(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
hammer567:

GOD PUNISH YOU, WHAT DO U CALL BOMBING OF SCHOLL CHILDREN IN KANO, ATTACK ON IGBO BUSINESS IN ABUJA AND SOKOTO.

WHAT DO U CALL KILLING OF ANAMBRA SENATOR.

LET THE WAR START...

And God will not punish you for lying?!

You think God can be monopolized into taking vengeance against innocent people you useless UGM are killing....

Your land is already getting cursed for the innocent souls your people are taking.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by hammer567: 10:14pm On May 22, 2022
Friend22:

And God will not punish you for lying?!

You think God can be monopolized into taking vengeance against innocent people you useless UGM are killing....

Your land is already getting cursed for the innocent souls your people are taking.

NA UR PAPA BE USELESS UGM.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Smoke55: 10:15pm On May 22, 2022
adebayo987:
Let FG just allow Asari and Tompolo men to wield their weapons for just one month in the south east, UGM will end in two weeks. The military can't do a better job than these guys in this particular matter. We've seen how the military has failed in the north and are replicating same in the south. Buhari government has destroyed every arm in the country including sports.
you guy reason like kids I swear..

You don't compare a creek war Lord to a land war Lord, they're two different things,even if all the niger Delta militant come to the east to fight they will achieve nothing..

Ask asari how far about the men he sent to imo state..
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Deltatoto: 10:18pm On May 22, 2022
Sergio104:
Please, these madness needs to stop angry

Today, there was several unrest in Anaocha side Anambra.

It has now gotten to the point that within 1hr 30min....... people must run.

At least in my side, they ran three consecutive times.

3 Hausa men were killed in Afọr Agulu.

2 Hausa men were killed in Eke adazi (one burnt) angry.

One suya man killed in Nanka.

For how long will this continue??.

Soludo please!!!!.......full cleansing is needed in the land to uproot this miscreants
soludo is a stupid man.all this ppl when Dey know book too much no Dey get sense.He should use wisdom to tackle this ppl.This his gra gra approach will cos more pains and death for ndi anambra
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by adadike(f): 8:00am On May 23, 2022
hammer567:

DIS ONE IS ADADIKE

SO U BE MAN?

I SUSPECTED AS MUCH.
so I have tormented you to this extent? To the extent that you now think I am a man. I will continue to torment you and your fellow stupid demented ipob terrorist members till you die!

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by adadike(f): 8:34am On May 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Sergio you are beginning to think like a Nwafo nowadays.
Only bastards support criminals bringing destruction into their own land.
Total cleasening is required here,if only the shameless security force can get intelligence and go after this bastards .
If only.
soludo ask the police not to kill the terrorists so what do you want the police to do.
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Proudlyomonna: 9:16am On May 23, 2022
adadike:
soludo ask the police not to kill the terrorists so what do you want the police to do.

Is it the same Soludo that said the animals will be treated like criminals

Are you trying to make a case against the obvious fact that the security system of this failed union is a big disaster or something undecided
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by adadike(f): 2:41pm On May 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Is it the same Soludo that said the animals will be treated like criminals

Are you trying to make a case against the obvious fact that the security system of this failed union is a big disaster or something undecided
Trust me, am not making a case on this. The police raided Agiluezechikwu's camp two weeks back and the gov gave them explicit instruction not to kill the terrorist. He should come out and deny it. Maybe he thought police officers and soldiers don't have friends and loved ones that they can reveal secrets to. The terrorists killed last Monday was done without his Knowledge. Am so sure of it . Police officers in Anambra are very combat ready, if you think am lying, pls ask soludo to give them the go ahead

1 Like

Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Friend22(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2022
hammer567:

NA UR PAPA BE USELESS UGM.
Says a bastard !

You get papa?!

If I be your papa, I go disown you!
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by hammer567: 10:42pm On May 23, 2022
Friend22:

Says a bastard !

You get papa?!

If I be your papa, I go disown you!

ANUMANU!
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2022
According to Lasgidi, its all fake news because he just got back from Abatete yesterday and didn't see anything on the way!
Re: UGM Several Attacks Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 28, 2022
Thank you ! So I am not the only one seeing that Soludo is giving tacit support to IPOB terrorism. APGA is the political party of choice for IPOB hence why IPOB helped Soludo to be elected by keeping vote turn out very low with their boycott order which was lifted just a day or two before voting day.
adadike:
Trust me, am not making a case on this. The police raided Agiluezechikwu's camp two weeks back and the gov gave them explicit instruction not to kill the terrorist. He should come out and deny it. Maybe he thought police officers and soldiers don't have friends and loved ones that they can reveal secrets to. The terrorists killed last Monday was done without his Knowledge. Am so sure of it . Police officers in Anambra are very combat ready, if you think am lying, pls ask soludo to give them the go ahead

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback To Atiku Crowd In Kano In 2019 Campaign / Local Contractors To Get Priority In Ekiti State Development Projects / How To Become A Local Government Chairman In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.