Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,019 members, 7,966,755 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:01 PM

I'm Not Our Heroes Past - Bbnaija's Angel Reacts To Being Questioned ...... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Our Heroes Past - Bbnaija's Angel Reacts To Being Questioned ...... (361 Views)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Ycee Goes Full Pink After Someone Questioned His Masculinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Our Heroes Past - Bbnaija's Angel Reacts To Being Questioned ...... by FashionReality: 8:40pm On May 22, 2022
I'm not our heroes past - BBNaija's Angel reacts to being questioned for 'relocating' from Nigeria
Big Brother Naija star, Angel has reacted to being questioned after she claimed she had relocated from Nigeria.

When told that "running out of Nigeria is not the best option", Angel responded by stating that she doesn't look like "our heroes past".

See the exchange below................................................
https://euchariasblog.com/im-not-our-heroes-past-bbnaijas-angel-reacts-to-being-questioned-for-relocating-from-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Suicidal Notes: 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Suicide In 2022. / Yul Edochie And May Yul Edochie Continues The Recent Saga / 10 Songs To Help You Cope With The Crypto Market Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.