Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,374 members, 7,897,662 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Only Married Men Ask Me Out! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! (13937 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by omega25red(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
you proberly have that come F^ck me look which is a look married men can't resist.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
omega25red:

you proberly have that come F^ck me look which is a look married men can't resist.

The come f"": me look is age specific? That's new
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by omega25red(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

The come f"": me look is age specific? That's new
who said anything about age? any woman can have that look regardless of age
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by iv4real(f): 1:38am On Jul 16, 2011
I guess it should be your appearance, u should probably tone it down a little bit. Maybe dress a little bit conservative not too sexy during daytime. Then tone down d makeup . There are are some girls when u see them runs and aristo is written over them. They might not be that way but their appearance sends that mesage. If u are very curvy and busty maybe u will wear less hugging and revealing clothes. Hmm na wah, d problem be say these Nigerian married men have xray eyes, they can see curves through agbada sef.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Patsey: 2:39am On Jul 16, 2011
IS THIS A WAY OF INSINUATING THAT NIGERIAN MARRIED MEN SLEEP 'ROUGH'
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by obowunmi(m): 3:18am On Jul 16, 2011
OP: simple ure in the wrong circles. Find the proper circle to be in and surround yourself with.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2011
omega25red:

who said anything about age? any woman can have that look regardless of age

u don't get me. u said its a look that married men can't resist. thot it was a look the whole male gender can't resist both married & singles. if u like d look too, would u volunteer to be her missing rib?
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by claremont(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2011
@Poster: Firstly, at 32 years, you are fast speeding through your prime, I believe ladies like you were the ones who when young rejected the advances of decent young men for one reason or the other. Now you are getting old, you are now coming on Nairaland to seek advice when you yourself know the havoc you did to guys in your younger days. Anyway, there is still some hope for you, if you are rich, you will see loads of young men like myself who will be ready to sign a marriage contract so long as you sign away half of everything you own; but if you are not rich, then you are on your own, may God help you but I strongly doubt if God has any role to play in marital affairs, which makes your situation look even more hopeless!

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Again2(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2011
claremont:

@Poster: Firstly, at 32 years, you are fast speeding through your prime, I believe ladies like you were the ones who when young rejected the advances of decent young men for one reason or the other. Now you are getting old, you are now coming on Nairaland to seek advice when you yourself know the havoc you did to guys in your younger days. Anyway, there is still some hope for you, if you are rich, you will see loads of young men like myself who will be ready to sign a marriage contract so long as you sign away half of everything you own; but if you are not rich, then you are on your own, may God help you but I strongly doubt if God has any role to play in marital affairs, which makes your situation look even more hopeless!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nasty!!!!!!
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by mirob(f): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2011
@claremont,wat are U insinuating, dat at 32 all hope of settling down is lost? U must really be joking. @ poster pls follow some of d good advice here and U will soon find Ur own man cos last wk a friend of my family who is 40 plus gave us her wedding iv,so dat same God can still do it 4 U and others in Ur shoe.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by claremont(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2011
mirob:

@claremont,wat are U insinuating, dat at 32 all hope of settling down is lost? U must really be joking. @ poster pls follow some of d good advice here and U will soon find your own man cos last wk a friend of my family who is 40 plus gave us her wedding iv,so dat same God can still do it 4 U and others in your shoe.
Where did I say the above highlighted in my post?!
@Poster: Don't let anyone deceive you that God has any role to play in giving a husband  or wife to anybody. Was God not there when you were smashing the hearts of young man in the days of your youth? You better be realistic and follow my sound logical advice if you are rich, if not, just be prepared to die alone and no one will even weep!
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by mirob(f): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2011
@claremont,how can U conclude dat she broke guys heart in her younger days,dont U know dat there are pple dat gets only heartbreak in life no matter how hard they tried to make it work. so consider this b4 U start passing judgement.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by webcam(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2011
@poster pick from what Cuddlemii write on here, @Cuddlemii thanks you very much
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
LOL @poster
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Princek12(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
iv4real:

I guess it should be your appearance, u should probably tone it down a little bit. Maybe dress a little bit conservative not too sexy during daytime. Then tone down d makeup . There are are some girls when u see them runs and aristo is written over them. They might not be that way but their appearance sends that mesage. If u are very curvy and busty maybe u will wear less hugging and revealing clothes. Hmm na wah, d problem be say these Nigerian married men have xray eyes, they can see curves through agbada sef.

Not only do we have x-ray eyes, but we also have night vision. If you hide your curves, say by wearing babariga under the cover of darkness, I will find you. Se you grab?
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by bist: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
ur simply cursed, go for hindus cleaning
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
webcam:

@poster pick from what Cuddlemii write on here, @Cuddlemii thanks you very much

uw sweety kiss kiss
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Omolola1(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
Let me do the analysis for you:

You are 32 years.
Literally, any guy who would ask you out would be about 32 or older.
Men of nowadays get married from the age of 27, 30, etc.
So technically, it is evident that guys who are older than you are (32 yrs) would have gotten married

You just have to keep praying for your man to come along. . . dont become too desperate
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by denony(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
U need cancelling, i will do it free of charge for you
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by abiodunade(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
I strongly believe with God all things are possible. Although, it may look late but if you can call on God something can be done. I hope u have not broken guys heart when in your prime age, because a lot of ladies do play with guys heart in their prime age and later in life be complaining, whereas they are the cause of their problem. My prayer for you is that God will open doors of opportunities for you.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
denony:

U need cancelling, i will do it free of charge for you

she needs cancelling from u. So u cancel for free. Please i need to cancel an email i sent just now
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by hadg33(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Claremont,i feel u die,the woman don get down with so many boiz when she young,so nemesis dey catch up with am

@Bist,you be alora now,you come dey yarn like rational person, u be bad guy
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by YoruIgbo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2011
Let's be very frank here, the main problem here is we have very few single young men that has the resources to provide for Nigerian single women, I have been there and done it!! So what the poster here is saying he can't get single men that will carry her problems 100% grin over 50% of Nigerian single men are either hustlers or jobless and and most married Nigeria men are fairly better than their single counterpart when it come to cash and for that single reason married men now occupy the space that originally belongs to Single.
Finally, Nigeria men are arguable the 'randiest male' globally so they will never stay loyal to their wives and I guess they can't be chasing married women so shame OP fell or is falling prey to these randy men
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Princek12(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Let's be very frank here, the main problem here is we have very few single young men that has the resources to provide for Nigerian single women, I have been there and done it!! So what the poster here is saying he can't get single men that will carry her problems 100% grin over 50% of Nigerian single men are either hustlers or jobless and and most married Nigeria men are fairly better than their single counterpart when it come to cash and for that single reason married men now occupy the space that originally belongs to Single.
Finally, Nigeria men are arguable the 'randiest male' globally so they will never stay loyal to their wives and I guess they can't be chasing married women so shame OP fell or is falling prey to these randy men

GBAM
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Tolulop001(f): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
claremont:

i hate to descend to insults on NL but u must be a f0ol for this your post.

I pray you develop wisdom at some point of your life before you leave this earth

all of u that are talking balderwash about why did she wait so long,

do they buy men in the market?

not everyone follows the conventional path. lets leave this mentality of she wasted time, blah blah,
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by jey70s(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
I think the best is to relocate
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by blushmg: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
send an email to blushmg@yahoo.com with your details and kiss your single status bye bye!
Check here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150255705854625&set=a.10150168003024625.295362.511304624&type=1
and see other pics too. You might wanna try for free. There is no harm. We have had testimonies.
Goodluck.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by tpia5: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
Is it that only married men ask you out @ poster or you only feel comfortable with married men.

Some women are like that because creeping married men tend to have lower standards than single ones. Character wise and such.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by stineb1: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hope your not already dating peoples husbands, if you do, stop.Then yours will surface.Fast and Pray for Gods Guidiance
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Sike(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ewww! Oh no!! 32?? Anyway it happens. Just PRAY!! Itz a pity am 2 small 4 diz, *shrugs*
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ yoru_igbo

u have come with ur wahala. back door merchant. hope u r fine sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Date An Atheist? / I Love This Soldier / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.