Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,806 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra (30970 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Igbo una sha dey find trouble upandan, when dem give u now, una go dey cry Upandan...

The one u instigated in 1966, u r still crying till date....abo oro LA so fun omoluabi
Retaliate my foot,
De time Hausa Amajiri de burn Igbo shops in Abuja last week, also de killed Christian Deborah, una Mumu Govt de tell everyone 2 keep calm, thunder fire dem,
UGM should kill all Muslim northerners in SE
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
juman:
I laugh.
I laugh.
If the almajiris started killing the south easterners in the north, the igbo leaders should also be keeping quiet.
Retaliate my foot,
De time Hausa Amajiri de burn Igbo shops in Abuja last week, also de killed Christian Deborah, una Mumu Govt de tell everyone 2 keep calm, thunder fire dem,
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by cocoduck: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
ceejayluv:

Armed Ipob members have been killing in the SE....
yeah ESN has been chasing Fulani herdsmen away from farms in our villages, thereby protecting the women and girls who engage in farming business in our villages l.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Kingsean(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2022
E just remain small for Nigeria to turn into Central African Republic. watch as Northerners would descend on Igbos. Honestly, I think IPOB have really shot themselves in the foot
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by cocoduck: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
Foreigna2:

Click this link and see your brothers in Onitsha crying
https://www.nairaland.com/7130866/under-siege-onitsha

How many plaza does your father have in Anambra? How many shops or warehouses does your entire family have?
Only paupers who have no stake in Igboland are in support of the current madness. Since you are from a lineage of paupers, you want to destroy things your entire family could not achieve.
my father has about 10 plazas in Onitsha.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
Farid24224:
Christian bastard!! If they start killing them now, some mofos will be spewing trashes anyhow.. angry
Retaliate my foot,
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Success900(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Did Northern leaders condemn killing being perpetrated by rampaged fulani terrorist in the East..

Even though there's no evidence that IPOB is behind the killings..
bro you are a fool. Don't worry it will soon happen to your relatives then you will understand
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:04am On May 24, 2022
kamalbob:

Agberos, uneducated inyamuris in charge of the so-called civilised region lol... Zip your mouth and sit at home abeg hahaha. No wonder they are humble here (in the North). They always try to look peaceful because they know we don't tolerate nonsense
Retaliate my foot,
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2022
membranus:
Hehe heo!!! Now the flies dey chop the sore man, the Igbos are not talking, but when the sore man start chopping the flies, the whole Igbo people go dey cry foul.

And you people know how mad the Hausas be. When dey start their own mek una no come Nairaland dey whine.

A word is enough for the wise.
Retaliate my foot,
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:09am On May 24, 2022
Sean006:
Op, the headline should rather be 'IPOB massacred a pregnant hausa woman,her 4 children, and 5 other young northerners in Anambra'

Also attach pictures. Let the world see the ethnic cleansing that's going on in the SE by Peter Obi's foot soldiers.

Okoros, the payback time is coming when you would have no where to run. Be prepared!
Retaliate my foot,
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by christistruth01: 11:10am On May 24, 2022

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by SENATOR19(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-woman-4-kids-6-other-northerners-in-anambra
You are fools, is your family that killed 4 kids a d 6 others.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Born2Breed(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2022
Farid24224:

The 40's?! 'ya kiddin' me right?

Oh!!! You thought the 1953 Kano riot that claimed almost a 100 southern nigerian lives and left over 300 with life threatening injuries was the first?
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Waterysperm: 11:32am On May 24, 2022
Safyqueen:

We shall see who will cry more. Wait for reprisal across the north.

Start the reprisal immediately without wasting time. And be specific when mentioning North because those of us from Benue will join Igbos to deal with you Idiots this time around.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Danking1: 11:43am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
The culprits of these dastardly acts will never know peace and I pray for them to get caught sooner than later but hurriedly pinning it on IPOB without proper investigation amounts to crass ineptitude from our security agents
oga it will soon get to u
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:52am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

This excerpts from the Posted story really got me thinking. Definitely there is something we know nothing about;

The group also cautioned media operators to be more restrained and balanced in their reporting of all situations in the country particularly when matters coming from or affecting northerners were reported or commented on.

“We caution them to desist from and to eschew the slanted reporting of events with greater bias against a particular religious and ethnic group as is witnessed in the reporting of security situations recently.

“We warn that editorial policies and restraints imposed by ordinary decency and sanity must not be abandoned by the media establishment for sensational and often biased reporting that only inflame tensions in the country,” the northern group said.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Ibraheemmawa(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

their eye no want see any start with Capital letter N oo especially that North dey provoke them.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Litmus: 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
Issues as importin as this for Nigeria, with their far reaching implications, shouldn't police be making media/televised statements ? What of the State governor, is part of his remit not reassuring the public, updating them on outstanding or and extraordinary issues ?

Disorganisation is a huge part of Nigeria's problem.

Nigerians really need to rely on evidence, in cases such as these especially. You need pictures, videos, televised witness interviews , police statements etc. Nigeria is way above this level of Liberia Child Soldiers Republic. undecided
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Edusouls(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2022
It’s ipob my brother shut up, when u foolish Igbos were feeding the monster you don’t know that someday it would mature and eat u up, u reap what you sow
Malory:
The culprits of these dastardly acts will never know peace and I pray for them to get caught sooner than later but hurriedly pinning it on IPOB without proper investigation amounts to crass ineptitude from our security agents
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by wolesmile(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Retaliate my foot,

Now tell me... What's the difference between you and them?
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by zionzoe(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
IPOB have been killing northerners in the east and most of such killings enjoy very low media coverage. Call it hypocrisy. Even this report here published the killings of a muslim woman and six kids without posting the pics to minimize the impact of the monstrosity of Ipob.

Cc. zionzoe, J3susFr3ak the both of you have refused to allow me rest for the past 2days over the sokoto killing, I am yet to see you condemn the religion of ur ipob brothers who derived orgasm killing Muslims

Why lie ?, 4 kids not 6 kids.

Our Religion didn't support it , so we weren't legalizing it.

Even in silence we sorely detest what happened and we never called for it.

What causes uproar on the DEBORAH Samuel murder is cos it is being painted as legal.

That subversion in itself is a greater evil hence d cry.

If they did it in the name of Jesus and we can proof that Jesus supported it , i will be d first to say Jesus should go and f^ck himself, he cannot lead me.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Litmus: 12:34pm On May 24, 2022
A level below Banana Republic is required and I propose Child Soldier Republic. If you study the Liberia, Sierra Leone and, to some extent, Rwanda conflict ,moments arose when one caught a glamps of the type of nation that would arise under the leadership of stark illiterates and children. I mean the bloodiest, most ramshackle and destructive periods. William Golding first articulated this concept in his novel, Lord of the flies. Yet even he would not have imagined the dystopian hellholes realised during the three African conflict mentioned above.

Nigeria is not a Child Soldier Republic. Government, governors and the relevant superstructure representative need to be more involved in informing the public.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Iliya1520: 12:36pm On May 24, 2022
beautyhd:
Every death in south east is blamed on Ipob when there are many Fulani herders marauding as unknown gun men.

Fulani herders were enabled when they were allowed to carry arms up and down, they are currently causing mayhem in southeast and as usual Igbos are the scape goat.

continue blaming Fulani for the all atrocities in the southeast is not the only solution, where is the ipob who promised to chased away all Fulani living in the southeast? Are they really chasing Fulani away abe what they are doing for all this long while? If really ipob protect southeast, where are they protect for all southeast area, what is the rule for that socall group of stupid ipob in the southeast?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 24, 2022
wolesmile:

Now tell me... What's the difference between you and them?
Oga UGM is giving dem wat de asked for,
Violence 4 violence,
Dis is how de Overun Yoruba land centuries ago bcus de kept quiet,

Igbos no fit keep quiet
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by giftiy(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Those hailing them should come and see.
More to happen
Na so BH take start
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2022
zionzoe:

Why lie ?, 4 kids not 6 kids.

Our Religion didn't support it , so we weren't legalizing it.

Even in silence we sorely detest what happened and we never called for it.

What causes uproar on the DEBORAH Samuel murder is cos it is being painted as legal.

That subversion in itself is a greater evil hence d cry.

If they did it in the name of Jesus and we can proof that Jesus supported it , i will be d first to say Jesus should go and f^ck himself, he cannot lead me.

Who painted it as legal? I've been following up and several muslim scholars have condemned the attack. Of course, you wouldn't know that cos you don't ever wanna know
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by wolesmile(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Oga UGM is giving dem wat de asked for,
Violence 4 violence,
Dis is how de Overun Yoruba land centuries ago bcus de kept quiet,

Igbos no fit keep quiet

I see...

Continue the war
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by UNDFTD: 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Militants of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Sunday killed a woman, her four children and six others, all of them of northern extraction in Anambra State, Daily Trust reports.

STOP this your incessant propaganda and cheap blackmail. What evidence do you have to back up your unsubstantiated and spurious allegations? Absolutely NONE. You just open your dirty a$$ mouth to rant and rave against IPOB simply because of your hatred of IPOB. That you want to live and serve your Fulani masters on bended knees all the days of your life is your own problem and desire. We the Igbos had chosen, no matter how you try to change the narrative and demonize us, to either live as[b] FREE men or die standing on our feet[/b]. As for insecurity in Anambra State and Southeast in general, there are politicians that have every motive in making Anambra State ungovernable. Watch two of the videos at the links below and decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlvWons4Zo

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-59259294
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by djon78(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are Ndi Igbo really ready for this Nonsense they're calling for angry

Exactly

They don't know what they are calling for

This is absolute total madness

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:

It is IPOB. Only IPOB supporters are blind to the truth
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by COCKCROW: 3:12pm On May 24, 2022
DAILY TRUST DON'T KNOW AND CANT WRITE ON THE FULANI HERDERS/TERRORIST. ALL THE COLD-MURDER IN THE NORTH AND BY FULANIS YET NOTHING IS SAID BY DAILY TRUST TO EITHER REVEAL OR CONDEMN THESE EVIL BY HIS BROTHERS. EVERY KILLINGS IN THE EAST ARE TAKEN TO BE BY IPOB. WE OBSERVED THAT NAIRALAND WILL WRITE BOLDLY COMMENTING AGAINST UNCONFIRMED THAT IPOB HAD BEEN RESPONSIBLE WITHOUT ANY PROOF. IT BENEFIT MY IMAGINATION HOW THE NAIRALAND GET HER INFORMATION. BUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOURBA LAND, EDO, BENUE DOES NOT MATTER TO NAIRALAND. EVEN OTHER LIKE TVC, SAHARA REPORTER AND CHANNEL FOLLOWING THIS SAME LINE. ABUJA- KADUNA TRAIN ATTACK ISSUE HAS DIED IN THEIR MONTH RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. THAT WAS THE CASE OF WHEN THE FIRST COUP TOOK PLACE. THE COUP WAS IMMEDIATELY TAKEN TO BE IGBO COUP WITHONLY ONE IGBO SOLIDER. IT WAS NOT TERMED YOURBA, MID-WEST COUP. TAKE THE INCIDENT AT SOKOTO WHERE IGBOS WERE TARGETED AFTER THE KILLING OF DEBORAH WITH NO SECURITY MEN PROTECTING THE PEOPLE IN DANDER.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Paretomaster1(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Retaliate my foot,

Your brothers started the Dei Dei fight.... In as much as Killing Deborah is a bad one, she is a Northerner for God sake... Who h one be your own.... That's y u go about killing Northerners??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki / We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.