Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra (31070 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Kingspin(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
jeff1993:
Like I said, I have no pity for IP0B p1gs when they are being manhandled and k1lled.

If you are a supporter of IPOB and UGM, u deserve to Die ... Imagine some of the comments up there make me cringe at how stvpid and Low brained my 1gbo brothers have become!!!!

Soludo Biko don't handle this matter with caution ..... Finally out and crush them .... Ask WIKE how he shut up their mouth and made them fled from his state .... Don't pity them, they are no longer Igbos sir, they are animals that deserve death!!!!!
Manhandle IPOB not innocent people
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by zionzoe(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Who painted it as legal? I've been following up and several muslim scholars have condemned the attack. Of course, you wouldn't know that cos you don't ever wanna know
The mop and like the whole northern Nigeria did.

If not that they felt their pride was touched , why bomb the little children in school at kano ?

Why the mop action to still kill another woman at bauchi ?

The blood of those little children are on your heads thou !slamist.

But , above all Christ is preached as Love and blameless... which some desire that the pedo m0h is , so that they don't keep defending and covering up his eternal mess with violence and destruction.

You can't change what the character of m0h was, it stinks forever.

But you can leave islam , while u still gave breath... else u end up uncertainly as he did ? He doesn't know the way after leaving the earth.

But isa said , i am the way , the life and the truth... you cannot get to the creator except through me.

Bye.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by beardedboy(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

So you dont care if the story is fake or not, you only care about blaming IPOB

Typical BMC grin
Seen.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by EmeeNaka: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

What is the womans name and her kids? Even the Police in Anambra have not heard of this issue
have you not heard the name now? You can now take the name to Emma Powerful and Nnamdi Kanu. Tell them that Biafra has come.

IPOB-ESN will be defeated. Evil can't live forever. Nazi failed, ISIS failed, Boko Haram failed, IPOB-ESN will fail.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Christistruth00: 6:20pm On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

What is the womans name and her kids? Even the Police in Anambra have not heard of this issue

Where is Soludo, Ohaneze andHURIWA

https://www./2022/05/24/omokri-reacts-to-killing-of-fatima-her-children-in-anambra/

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Tomek09(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2022
Safyqueen:

We shall see who will cry more. Wait for reprisal across the north.

Taaaaa. You idiots should do your worst. More death to all headslamming animals in SouthEast. Idiotic Fools
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 8:26pm On May 24, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
It seems all Igbo Leaders and PDP CAN are in support of the killings by the IPOB terrorists.

None condemned the killing and beheading of the Army couple.

None condemned the killings of the innocent hausas during the weekend.
Did Muslims condemn all the killings perpetrated by your Fulani Herdsmen all over Nigerians,did your people condemned the killing and burning of Deborah Samuel rather your people praised the perpetrators such as Imam of Abuja Mosque and Dangote inlaw.Hypocrits like you......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Amaiyi13: 8:27pm On May 24, 2022
kasim155:
May God help us all in this Kontry called Nijeiria.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 8:30pm On May 24, 2022
Look at the way Northerners are running like headless chicken blaming IPOB for what they know nothing of.Same people that Twitteed have been praising and hailing their Fulani Herdsmen for going around killing indigenous farmers all over Nigerians.They also praised those Muslims fantastics that burnt Deborah Samuel and even threatened for their released.You Northern Muslims think you people have monopoly for violence ehhhh?....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Joezinho: 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
jeff1993:
Like I said, I have no pity for IP0B p1gs when they are being manhandled and k1lled.

If you are a supporter of IPOB and UGM, u deserve to Die ... Imagine some of the comments up there make me cringe at how stvpid and Low brained my 1gbo brothers have become!!!!

Soludo Biko don't handle this matter with caution ..... Finally out and crush them .... Ask WIKE how he shut up their mouth and made them fled from his state .... Don't pity them, they are no longer Igbos sir, they are animals that deserve death!!!!!
who is your brother,we ain't brothers boy.When your Fulani Herdsmen were on rampage killing people over Nigerians this your Nothern people Twitting on Twitter were cheering them up and now the table have turned you people are now crying everywhere.You people think blaming every killings going on in South East to IPOB will absolved your murderous Fulani Herdsmen everybody knows are the one going around killing people in South East and South South hahaha.....I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 12:37am On May 25, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Igbo una sha dey find trouble upandan, when dem give u now, una go dey cry Upandan...

The one u instigated in 1966, u r still crying till date....abo oro LA so fun omoluabi
Look at him,the most coward tribe on earth,don't you people have shame at all? I pity you Yorubas when great Igbos finally leave this Nigeria for you people.If not because of great Fulanis would have used you people to drink tuwo shinkafi.....I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 12:46am On May 25, 2022
gozmok1:
biafra of Cannibalism, killings and kidnaping we don't want... it can never come biafra of killing innocent citizens

Simon ekpa and his criminals must pay for this
I thought you people said once Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is captured Biafra will die a natural dead and that IPOB is an online nation and that they beat their chest ehhh.Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you people hated with passion is in your DSS prison and now someone who is far more radical than him have taking over the reign you people are still complaining,you people have not seen anything yet.I remembered when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned that if FG kill him thousand of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who is more radical and fierce will emerge you people called him a chest beater now who is chest beating or running around like headless chicken.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 12:55am On May 25, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Una get serious agenda to paint igbos/ipob black for this nairaland

Anything bad that happens in the east is tagged Ipob

I know the wise ones here know whats up. Only haters will masturbate on this news
Ofcourse they have devilish agenda to blame every killings that happened or did not even happened out all on IPOB/ESN but their evil plan shall be expose.All of a sudden no more Fulani Herdsmen killing,no more political killings,no more arm rubbery,no more kidnapping and no more political assassinations etc .....I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Christistruth00: 1:02am On May 25, 2022
shocked

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 1:06am On May 25, 2022
Freebills12:
Is this not stupidity. Bomb blast explosion was reported as gas cylinder explosion because of improper investigation. A woman and four kids were killed no investigation of any manner, you termed it IPOB's killing. Investigate crimes stop this hasty generalization, this is killing the country. Eternal rest to the woman and her four kids.
Dont mind them,any killing that took place in South East now must be blame on IPOB/ESN but if it's in North even when the killers boasted about it on video like the case of Deborah Samuel killers Nigeria Police or Nigerians will see it as normal thing and move on.Northerners throw bomb at Igbo market Nigeria Police lied that it was cylinder explosions just to cover their Northern Muslims people atrocities but if it happens in South East Police will conclude their terrible and hasty report that it was carried by IPOB/ESN......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 1:11am On May 25, 2022
Fairmedia:
The military should go in there, and do some damage.
Oh yeah that is what you people always wanted you coward people.How long do you think you people will hide under the protection of your Northern soldiers to commit genocide against Igbos? Don't worry when your darling Buhari leave power next year we will see how your Northern soldiers will protect you coward Fulanis and any tribes that support you people barbaric acts.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 1:16am On May 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

So a Northern outlet is telling me what happened in my own state, not far from my own village? Yet nobody in Anambra can confirm the story

Had a woman and 4 children been killed on Anambra, it would have been much bigger news in Anambra long before dailytrust interviewed anyone.

The story is fake
Don't mind them,they think we don't know all this imaginary killings they blame on IPOB/ESN in South East is to tarnish the imagine of IPOB/ESN in the whole world and they justy for the terrorist status they gave IPOB......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Igbojew: 1:25am On May 25, 2022
cocoduck:
fake and sensational news. BTW where did the love for the east come from. Is it because election is around the corner. Take that love and shove it up your a55
Hahahaha my brother help me ask them oooo Suddenly they have developed strange love for Igbos and life of Igbos matters while the life of their people Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and Boko Haram killing does not matter to them at all.Those people their Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits kidnapped inside Rail way are about to be killed but nobody is talking about them because their life don't matter instead it is Igbo life they hate with passion that suddenly matters hahaha.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by gozmok1(m): 3:16am On May 25, 2022
Igbojew:
I thought you people said once Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is captured Biafra will die a natural dead and that IPOB is an online nation and that they beat their chest ehhh.Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you people hated with passion is in your DSS prison and now someone who is far more radical than him have taking over the reign you people are still complaining,you people have not seen anything yet.I remembered when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned that if FG kill him thousand of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who is more radical and fierce will emerge you people called him a chest beater now who is chest beating or running around like headless chicken.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

how will it make president to give you biafra

who are victims of ugm
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 5:27am On May 25, 2022
Igbojew:
Oh yeah that is what you people always wanted you coward people.How long do you think you people will hide under the protection of your Northern soldiers to commit genocide against Igbos? Don't worry when your darling Buhari leave power next year we will see how your Northern soldiers will protect you coward Fulanis and any tribes that support you people barbaric acts.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Bleep you, go.ans shake table with your mother and father being killed by Kanu like rats...no before this entity was created, we all defended our territories well, go and ask you father about history....Igbo never claimed or conquered any land...loud mouths cowards. Igbos are cowards, you are only succeeding in killing your people, we are only trying to help you from coming to self destruct. Mad idiot.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Paretomaster1(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2022
Igbojew:
Look at him,the most coward tribe on earth,don't you people have shame at all? I pity you Yorubas when great Igbos finally leave this Nigeria for you people.If not because of great Fulanis would have used you people to drink tuwo shinkafi.....I am that Igbojew

Mkpurumiri addict.... What are u waiting for Leave already

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu / Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.