Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,629 members, 7,882,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! (63682 Views)

Man Who Was Seen Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by abdsamad(m): 1:58am On May 25, 2022
You know when they have their baths. Start by anticipating it and making yourself scarce around then. Take that time to go for a walk.
do it everyday
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by cherryCola: 2:01am On May 25, 2022
Ferrytechshop:
continun bro untill they baf u with hot water - i load all usa bank and cc

Do you teach ?.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Funflipper: 2:04am On May 25, 2022
Carry on pervert but don't get caught.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 2:06am On May 25, 2022
cherryCola:

Do you teach ?.
yes I do
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by sammirano: 2:08am On May 25, 2022
This kind of behavour is higely frowned upon even in developed countries. You may do time for this. You must help yourself stop it. It is avery disgraceful act.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Tzar(m): 2:18am On May 25, 2022
Imagine! You think it is only embarrassment that you will get when caught!
Oga you are walking in the shadow of DEATH & you should be afraid!
Imagine peeping on the wife of a man with a sharp cutlass & you get beheaded while at it?! Oga na expressway to HELL FIRE be that o!
God loves you so much to let you know what you are doing is fatally dangerous and bad.
1. Leave the environment whenever the urge to peep comes over you.
2. If you are religious, sttart praying while you are away from that environment. If not religious, meditate by counting backwards from 1000, with your eyes closed and eyeballs tilted at a 45 degrees angle. Do this in a quiet environment.
3. Seek the help of a counsellor OR go for deliverance. Preferably MFM 3days dry fast deliverance.
4. Don’t assume you have overcome the habit in a short time. Deliberately and consciously fight it long term.
5 Looks like idle time & lack of a sexual relationship is also involved here. Engage in hobbies to take your time & mind off this pervasion. GET A GIRLFRIEND TOO BUDDY!

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Oluwomonext212(m): 2:22am On May 25, 2022
You don't have a problem you are just being broke. Work and pray to have enough money to build or probably rent a nice apartment, where you can no longer see what others are doing in their own apartment or space. Na same toilet and bathroom una dey use, reason ur mind no comot other people's women.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Albertone(m): 2:25am On May 25, 2022
sisisioge:

They probably already know of this thread and wondering whether to let it slide or make something out of it. Most brands( even you too can set up that notification on google) usually set up notifications that allows them to track all their mentions or whatever else that interest them on the internet and followup on it if its worth their salt. This should take less than 5mins.

Now go your way and sin no more. kiss

Seems I came across this during my digital marketing course.

Thanks for the explanation. wink
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by emyrald91(m): 2:29am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing the same thing here.

It seems you are more addicted to poverty than the peeping. How do you manage to stay in such environment all these years. Go and live in a self contained apartment let's see how much of peeping skills you have.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Bishopsgate(m): 2:41am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

It seems i can't live without it.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Don't worry. You will stop when you're caught red-handed! That day, all this your addiction will be cured miraculously and instantaneously!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by brainhgeek(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2022
You are simply jobless and addicted to poverty!
Get a good job and move to an apartment where everyone has his own bathroom and toilet locked in his/her flat and let's see if that demon will persist.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by cp3o: 2:58am On May 25, 2022
thesicilian:

He needs discipline, not prayers.

He needs deliverance.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by zinaunreal(m): 3:14am On May 25, 2022
It'd called voyeurism
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by pargelenis(m): 3:16am On May 25, 2022
Seek psychological/psychiatric treatment … have confidence in the treatment and work hard at it.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by tianshie(m): 3:18am On May 25, 2022
cherryCola:

Do you teach ?.

Yes. hk
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by essentialone(m): 3:35am On May 25, 2022
Voyeurism is the sexual interest in, or practice of spying on folk engaged in intimate behaviours, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions usually considered to be of a private nature.

https://sco.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyeurism
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by AdeniyiA(m): 4:07am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.

The first step to solving a problem is acknowledgement, which you have done and you wish to solve it. Critical problems require critical solutions. You need to first start disgracing yourself whenever the urge comes, before you're disgraced publicly. From your description, this is a spiritual problem. By the way, do people bath in open or partially closed places in all the places you stay?

If you can not slap yourself hard when the urge comes, find someone to do it for you. You can also get a needle and don't pity your body(it's pitiable already) , pinch your skin and let blood come out...
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by bouqie28: 4:08am On May 25, 2022
If they splash real pepper on your eyes , even if someone is bathing in front of your house you will close your eyes.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Newton2024: 4:20am On May 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, you're a rapist.. Chaii.. Abi you get winch? undecided
Are you a virgin?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Hornygal360(f): 4:22am On May 25, 2022
Una mumu no too much?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by benjanny(m): 4:22am On May 25, 2022
Hope you stop soon

Best of luvk
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Keepamsafe: 4:22am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Joyceogechi post=113145476]Chat me up let's find a solution. 07014813820

Where do you base tho?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Joeyfizzo: 4:23am On May 25, 2022
HaychB:
Confess to your neighbors if you truly want to be clean
hm
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by jimade: 4:28am On May 25, 2022
First, Accept Jesus Christ into your heart. Confess this sin of lust before Him genuinely and request for the infilling of the Holy Spirit.

(Prov.28.13 - He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy).

Secondly, if there is any genuine christian brother around you, confide in him by telling him. Together pray earnestly for mercy.

Thirdly, begin to occupy your heart with the word of God. Your heart must not be empty because the demonic taught will come again.

(Rom.12.2 - And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God).

Lastly, deal with idleness by attending fellowship and engage in personal bible study and praying. You can add fasting to it

Shalom

ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Parisian: 4:38am On May 25, 2022
I've always known that red pillers don't have sense.

You're the one that wants to have sex with her but it's her loss Lmao grin
BigRocky:
See laughing instead of offering advise grin grin

Op grow up fast.
Women unclothedness add nothing to you,just nonsense pleasure dat might cost you ur dignity.

U see, simp would always be simp
This is not a redpillar trait.never!

As a redpillar,if it sex we want,we mk it known.if she refuse her lost we move on.

But simp would be beating round the bush and end up spying on naked women.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by deflover(m): 4:45am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

someone has cursed ur father
na the curse dey follow u.

till dem go catch u
burn u
u will stop
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by madjune(m): 4:47am On May 25, 2022
The question is, what do you do after peeping at them?
You'd quietly go inside your room, turn off the light as and jerk your prick off.

Hold it there. These are small pikin habits. Quite common. But, you need to let it go.

Get yourself a decent girlfriend, show her love and stay in love.
Peeping wastes your mental energy.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by sabreal: 4:48am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=ZenithBanking post=113133781]I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.[/quote

the only person that can and will help you is JJesus Christ.

You are possessed.

What you are doing willhelpig you continue to attract demons to
. To our are no caught because the devil is helping u.

The enemy come to steal, kill and destroy, but the son of God gives life abundance.

Check very well, you are llosing some try hing very key.

REPENT,
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by johnnychuks(m): 5:00am On May 25, 2022
HaychB:
Confess to your neighbors if you truly want to be clean
you want the man dead ooo! and how many people is going to confess to? and he has been doing it for the past six years.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Obiorahpcfg: 5:00am On May 25, 2022
What God can not do does not exist. Once is time to peep, go into your room and start singing praises unto God. Infact dance as you sing and watch how the peeping demon will vanish.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by godliman: 5:10am On May 25, 2022
Look for true serious church where they preach heaven, and see the pastor for deliverance immediately. You are demon possessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.