Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,921 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (51743 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:06pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Like wearing one wrist watch for decades?

Like his son not having a car but the guy is riding on expensive car in UK?

Angel of derailment
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by NaijaCars4sale: 1:08pm On May 25, 2022
I hope Peter Obi is considered by Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by UnknownGonemen: 1:15pm On May 25, 2022
God has done it for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by donhils: 1:28pm On May 25, 2022
Being stingy doesn't mean he can't steal, for those saying that's what Nigeria needs. He could be stingy and still be looting all the money he can loot
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by davidvico(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
To be sincere every nigerians should support peter obi because he is coming to work for all nigerians indeed
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by davidvico(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2022
ALL NIGERIAN SHOULD KNOW THAT POLITICANS ARE ORGANIZED IN COROPTION. PLS WE CITIZIENS SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO VOTE PETER OBI BECAUSE HE IS DIFFRENT FROM THEM ALL.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by 00FFT00(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2022
Zeezenho:

Because Peter is the only man that will beat him hands down . No one scares the hell out of tinubu and gang like Mr obi.

Correct.
Man for man, Mr Obi has a broader spread, and definitely among the youths of this country.
If Tinubu get mind, let him step into a showdown with the man of the people.

The resultant disgrace will be monumental.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ogbuefi677(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2022
4FACEADELEKE:

I like peter obi but that's not Prudence it's stinginess
That stinginess is why he's a billionaire and u dey here de argue senselessly for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by od501: 2:29pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Hope you are aware that Obi has issue in telling the truth sometimes

Please tell us one of the occasions where he had lied.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by od501: 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Hope you are aware that Obi has issue in telling the truth sometimes

Please tell us one of the occasions where he had lied.
Organs:

Actually I hear more of Obi saying I,I, did this, I did that, I,I than actual experience. Everyone knew what Fashola did in Lagos, everyone can see what Zulum is doing in Borno. Everyone can see what Amaechi did with transportation. I still cannot see what Obi single handedly did in Anambra.

Is either you are not in Anambra, or you have never been in Anambra before and after Obi's administration. Ask around sir.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by alibiz: 2:42pm On May 25, 2022
UBA just showcased his level of foolishness, all just to discredit Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Basic123: 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
majole:
This confession by Uba about Peter Obi has finally made me to like Peter Obi. Nigeria needs him
People like him will not increase workers salary. HIS EXCUSE WILL THAT THEY WILL BR EXTRAVAGANT IN SPENDING.

I HATE STINGY PEOPLE
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Achilles881: 4:18pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Nebulax post=113144960]

That's why Obi should be good for that position not the presidency.

Buhari is also stingy as well but not the level of Obi[/quote

If you make him efcc chairman, the corrupt president won't allow him to operate, so president it is.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Armani79(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2022
Its one thing to block the stealing, its another thing to have the will-power to use the revenue genereted afterwards rightly.
ygowon:
Nigeria is blessed with wealth but they are being stolen by people at the top.

If Peter Obi blocks them from stealing, there would be enough money to stabilise our economy and that means better life for everyone.

For the good of everyone, go get your PVC ready because it's time to change Nigeria for the future of our kids. The people have the power, not the bad leaders and their foot soldiers.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ygowon: 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
Armani79:
Its one thing to block the stealing, its another thing to have the will-power to use the revenue genereted afterwards rightly.
Why not? Or do u prefer the money continue to be stolen and the country continue to impoverish?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Transcriber: 4:40pm On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

Why do you think it's impossible foe a billionaire to wear a wristwatch for a decade? Explain?
what made him a billionaire? cheesy

You guys are clowns fr
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Transcriber: 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
nwakibie3:

You are not anambraian and you don't stay in Anambra too so you know nothing about Anambra and Peter Obi.

Just getat
that's why Obi should remain in Anambra.

Since y'all don't wanna have sense.

You are just pushing him because he's Igbo
Gtfoh
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Transcriber: 4:44pm On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

You're free to believe what you like. Feel free to dig more about other aspirants too and vote the best. Bye.
I hope you know that the chances of him getting ticket are getting slimmer?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by successmatters(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2022
Transcriber:

I hope you know that the chances of Nigeria ever recovering are getting slimmer?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Transcriber: 4:56pm On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

I hope you know that the chances of Nigeria ever recovering are getting slimmer?
lol
Typical blackmail of a politician's deluded fan boy

Nigeria recovering has nothing to do with any present politicians.

Cause they all crooks

Peradventure he wins
I'll be here to show you the disaster you've brought in because of ethnic sentiment. Same way the "change guys brought in Buhari 7 years ago

You are supporting him because he's Igbo. Simple.
Making him look like he came from heaven yesterday,like he wasn't a governor

The same way you guys supported Atiku because he was his vice, later you'll open your mouth to say "Fulani must never get president"

Never forgetting that you guys also support a deranged individual because he's calling Nigeria a zoo and making you feel better about yourselves. And your once peaceful region is fast becoming like the north.

I'll be here if Obi wins
And we'll see if he is really a saint.

That's all for now
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by bizzibodi(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2022
We need such prudent man for president not d scammer we have now!.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by smile14: 10:38pm On May 25, 2022
majole:
This confession by Uba about Peter Obi has finally made me to like Peter Obi. Nigeria needs him
hahahahah you make me laff
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by delpee(f): 11:13pm On May 25, 2022
That's the kind of person we need at the Presidency. A prudent man utilises the resources at hand well for great results.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by 1880b: 7:05am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
what made him a billionaire? cheesy

You guys are clowns fr
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by 1880b: 7:05am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
that's why Obi should remain in Anambra.

Since y'all don't wanna have sense.

You are just pushing him because he's Igbo
Gtfoh
[/s]
[s]
Transcriber:
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59am On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:

Let him go and apply for EFCC chairman then
If a corrupt man is at the helm of affairs, he wouldn't do well as the EFCC Chairman. In fact, he would resign early.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:

Are you saying Obiano came to destroy all what Obi built in terms of development?

You need people to shout it before you believe it??
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:05pm On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:

Peaceful state like Sars Akwuzu led by James Nwafor?

Is there any state where the State Governor detects what happens with the police - or any section of the police - in the State??
Name the State.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:08pm On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:

Like wearing one wrist watch for decades?

Like his son not having a car but the guy is riding on expensive car in UK?
You got Peter Obi’s narrative wrong on this one, because this wasn't what he said about his son.
Who now is telling lies??
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by helinues: 4:28pm On May 26, 2022
ogbuefi677:

That stinginess is why he's a billionaire and u dey here de argue senselessly for nairaland

Disgusted pidgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.