Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi (15402 Views)

ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. / 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

You are mad. What did Ikwerre man do to you? I am also an Ikwerre man, we are not the cause of your badluck. Ikwerre man kill you there... Waka!

Baba, I don't know how you were even given access to own a nairaland account cause people like you ought to be out on the streets on thuggish errands or back in classrooms to learn manners.

If you do not know how to argue objectively or converse properly, please do not quote me again! Cause if you post one more message calling me such names and spewing that much disrespect, I'll find you and I promise you'll spend your next 2 months treating wounds in a clinic.

Nairaland is not as faceless as some of you believe it is. Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Greenbirth: 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
VenumX:

He is not new oo. He has been trolling and his other accounts have been banned. This is his new one. That's why I said you should report it for rule 19 violation.
I just did. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Greenbirth: 1:43pm On May 25, 2022
Buddha3:

Baba, I don't know how you were even given access to own a nairaland account cause people like you ought to be out on the streets on thuggish errands or back in classrooms to learn manners.

If you do not know how to argue objectively or converse properly, please do not quote me again! Cause if you post one more message calling me such names and spewing that much disrespect, I'll find you and I promise you'll spend your next 2 months treating wounds in a clinic.

that fellow is a mad dog. Just try and do away with him. He is pained.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by VenumX: 1:45pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

embarassed

I feel really sorry for you.
3:00am? Pathetic
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by efficiencie(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2022
JasonEkanem:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/24/2023-we-will-bomb-terrorrists-daily-until-they-run-away-amaechi/

Bomb terrorists daily? Ode. What if they use human shields? You will bomb them all abi. Oponu. Instead of locating their sponsors and extermination them wherever they are you are talking of bombing daily! Mumu.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by ekoyo(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2022
Story
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Yalwayzme: 2:01pm On May 25, 2022
This man!
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by VenumX: 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

Me me a river... This is just the beginning

Mynd44, ban me

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by naijapikin2(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2022
You just lost the election... Don't you know these things are pre arranged? You stop insecurity how will the northern folks generate income
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Mimicle101: 2:06pm On May 25, 2022
do these guys have any shame at all??
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Yus2020: 2:09pm On May 25, 2022
Bombing terrorist daily is against the interest of the northern Muslim and Islamic jihidist religion

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by nedekid: 2:21pm On May 25, 2022
So why can't they be bombed now? Isn't he in government? Or is he insinuating that his oga at the top is reluctant to "bomb them till they runaway"?
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by nedekid: 2:27pm On May 25, 2022
Buddha3:

Quite a few uncouth folks here, you have a diverse or alternate view in a discuss and the next thing is to throw insults.
I guess one just has to grow a thick skin and ignore.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Ubekus: 2:30pm On May 25, 2022
Only a fool delegate like you, will cast his vote for you, CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by ndukwejoe(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2022
amaechi will do this one put jara , I remember how Ateke Tom ran out of Rivers state when Amaechi was governor
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by AsawanaDgreat: 3:01pm On May 25, 2022
Can you Work the talk? Because talk is ceap
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by laskab(f): 3:06pm On May 25, 2022
Lol. Bomb nkwa! Enough talks during this Campaign for 2023 election.
Make I find Lion wey I go poke him nose
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by shara123(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
The debt on rail infrastructure incurred by the government as of today does not in anyway commensurate with the work achieved on the rail projects. Same looters with empty promises!
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by bizzibodi(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
Point correction Ameachi: Bomb them till they All dies!
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Achilles881: 4:25pm On May 25, 2022
So that is how to become president
In that case If I become president I will torna insurgents until they run.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by TPound(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2022
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by ECHICHE: 5:57pm On May 25, 2022
If President Buhari who is their brother cannot fix their wahala, is it Amaechi that will perform magic overnight?

Insecurity is the choice of the north

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by bablon20(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2022
Lori iro
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by lagosrd: 9:25pm On May 25, 2022
Righthussle:
Talk is cheap. See this woman wrapper wey dey like to wear purple and pink trousers. So, Buhari wey be retired army general never fit make them run na you .

Buhari too said I will end insecurity in 6 months. Now it has expanded beyond reach

Fashola said , electricity is not rocket science , that they will give us 24hrs light in 3 months. Till now we are still in darkness
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Emdebby2: 9:33pm On May 25, 2022
Easier said than done.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by godofuck231: 1:57am On May 26, 2022
This mad man no know say bombs de expensive, real slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor / Vacate Government House Lokoja And Surrender To EFCC – Kogi Youth Tells Bello / Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.