Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,782 members, 7,889,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him (503 Views)

Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System / Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by ganisucks(f): 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye also known as Mr. P has reacted to the defection of a 2023 presidential aspirant, Peter Obi from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Recall Mr. Obi on Wednesday caused a stir in the political environment when he announced he has dumped the PDP ahead of the party’s presidential primary election.

The former Anambra State Governor was said to have tendered his resignation letter at the PDP National Secretariat, through his campaign director, Doyin Okupe.

According to reports, Obi’s exit came as the politician expressed fears he might be humiliated at the convention in Abuja.

But reacting to the development, Mr. P said wherever Obi goes, they will follow him as they are supporting his personality, not his political platform.

He wrote on Twitter: “Anywhere he goes we move with him!…. No time! ��‍♀️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♂️We are following him as an individual not because of a Party!…. We move!”

https://www./2022/05/25/we-move-with-him-peter-okoye-mr-p-reacts-as-peter-obi-dumps-pdp/

Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by Nebulax: 7:23pm On May 25, 2022
Even if na canal?

Obi should stay away from Nigeria Politics. It's just too dirty

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by Sunofgod(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2022
Even if he goes to APC?

a beg......
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by itaewon: 7:25pm On May 25, 2022
Lol mumu man
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by iCauseTrouble: 7:25pm On May 25, 2022
Same with me. But I feel NNPP will be his best chance provided Kwankwaso can accept to be VP

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by Nebulax: 7:27pm On May 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Same with me. But I feel NNPP will be his best chance provided Kwankwaso can accept to be VP

That won't still help. NNPP is not known outside Kano state

He should just take a bow from the dirty Nigeria Politics
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by chatinent: 7:29pm On May 25, 2022
Yawns
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:30pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:31pm On May 25, 2022
Pesin wen no get PVC. All him Twitter followers no get PVC. On election day, him go dey house dey sleep. Na him account manager go con type one yeye message for him zombie PVCless supporters to overdoze on.
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by Zee0007: 7:31pm On May 25, 2022
In 2023, Nigeria will have for the first time two presidents.

1) Twitter president (Peter Obi)

2) The federal republic of Nigeria President (Anybody that wins APC's primary).
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by Parachoko: 7:32pm On May 25, 2022
Best of luck to them both

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by Sergio104(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2022
Same here!!
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You must be kidding. Kwankwaso is more desperate than that.
Re: Peter Okoye(Psquare): Anywhere Peter Obi Goes, We Will Go With Him by 1880bol: 7:17am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:
Even if na canal?

Obi should stay away from Nigeria Politics. It's just too dirty
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING : Tambuwal Withdraws From PDP Presidential Race, To Support For Atiku / Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole / Buhari Is Trying To Pair Amaechi And Lawan For Presidential Ticket Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.