Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,188 members, 7,950,107 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. (733 Views)

I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by SteveDGreat: 8:19pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi strategy was so well thought of and articulated...
Using the PDP platform he toured Nigeria with his message. A message that resonated with Millions and grew his popularity, now he has a firm base and structure, now he moves to become the opposition...Genius!

For months he was granting interviews at news outlets...pushing his message out, telling Nigerians their problems and even condemning what is happening in his party.
So many people said he shouldnt be doing this so early as party candidate hasnt been selected.
He was 3 steps ahead, knew he wouldnt get it, but knew he could use the PDPs platform to profit.

Political Masterstroke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by Lordave: 8:22pm On May 25, 2022
He's undeniably an honorable man, I respect him.

Sensible Nigerians understand that Aso Rock needs him and his expertise, but my Muslim brothers from the Wastern part of the South wishes he is as corrupt as their 2 frontline runners.

There's nothing as shameful as their wishes.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2022
So true
Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by hopman98: 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
LOL. Well, obviously the guy is not going to win the primary sha. Baba just use his supporters catch cruise. Even if he joins NNPP, he no go win presidency because the party no too get stronghold states like that. Wetin me i know be say most of obi online supporters go dey cry by now. This NL no go contain dem and tinubu boys

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by DMerciful(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi was several steps ahead. His exit from the PDP just killed whatever chance PDP has at presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by Sergio104(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
"use and dumped PDP instead"

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by SteveDGreat: 8:39pm On May 25, 2022
Sergio104:
"use and dumped PDP instead"

Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:39pm On May 25, 2022
This shows that Obi is a man and a man that sees ahead. I so much love what he did, he will always hv my respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by ItsTutsi(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
Lol!! Escuse upon escuse, see how nyamuri flat.heads are running helter-skelter, opening threads, looking for justification to mask this embarrassement grin

The guy is a coward and loser, he escaped and absconded just like how the chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu did grin

I hope no ibo used his hard earned drug/ritual money donate for Peter Obi campaign! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by Simplelion: 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
nairaland should get ready for 1 million Peter obi topics...
Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by Amaze2233: 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol!! Escuse upon escuse, see how nyamuri flat.heads are running helter-skelter, opening threads, looking for justification to mask this embarrassement grin

The guy is a coward and loser, he escaped and absconded just like how the chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu did grin

I hope no ibo used his hard earned drug/ritual money donate for Peter Obi campaign! grin
wawa like you .
Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by ygowon: 9:18pm On May 25, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Peter Obi strategy was so well thought of and articulated...
Using the PDP platform he toured Nigeria with his message. A message that resonated with Millions and grew his popularity, now he has a firm base and structure, now he moves to become the opposition...Genius!

For months he was granting interviews at news outlets...pushing his message out, telling Nigerians their problems and even condemning what is happening in his party.
So many people said he shouldnt be doing this so early as party candidate hasnt been selected.
He was 3 steps ahead, knew he wouldnt get it, but knew he could use the PDPs platform to profit.

Political Masterstroke
Pls correct the heading. dumped PDP
Re: Peter Obi Is A Genius. He Use And Dumped Peter Obi. by ItsTutsi(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2022
Haba abokina.. what happened?
Amaze2233:
wawa like you .

(1) (Reply)

Should Peter Obi Pick A VP From North Central Or North East (Live Voting) / Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position / So If Tinubu Wins, MC Oluomo Will Be Entering Aso Villa Anyhow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.