Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job (17440 Views)

Planning On Relocating To Lagos / Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by akojifred: 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:
Please I really need help from naira landers living in Kano because I am planning on relocating there in search for jobs. I studied biochemistry with a 2nd class upper and I am ready to do any work at all.
Also willing to relocate anywhere so far there is space for me.
Well it might sound soo good abt ur plans to relocate to Kano for job search. But I want to advise you that you must be extremely patient and be ready to abandon what u study in school and accept any job for a start. There are alot of marketing job in Kano though. You might be hearing that there is alot of NGO job in Kano but is not as easy as u think to get. However I wish you all the best. I currently stey in Kano.
HELP A BROTHER
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:
Please I really need help from naira landers living in Kano because I am planning on relocating there in search for jobs. I studied biochemistry with a 2nd class upper and I am ready to do any work at all.

HELP A BROTHER
DON'T BE IN A HASTE , ELECTION IS BY THE CORNER AND KANO IS VERY VOLATILE PRE AND POST ELECTION ERA. IF YOU MUST MOVE TO KANO, WAIT TILL AFTER THE ELECTION.

SECONDLY HAVE YOU LIVED IN THE NORTH BEFORE? HOW GOOD CAN YOU SPEAK HAUSA? I WILL ADVICE YOU FURTHER BASED ON YOUR ANSWERS
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by CharlesEnang: 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
Also,based on your course of study and profession as a biochemist, what ideas for private business in the field of Applied Biochemistry and the analytical skills you acquired in the university?
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by akojifred: 6:43pm On May 27, 2022
Just let me if u are in Kano, but u must be extremely patient when searching for a job in a new location. Good luck to u.
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Muideen6013(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
Donbabafx1:
Hahahaha

Admin...
my wife doesn’t like alcohol.. she do smell faster...
Pls and I like it it keep me ginger...
What can I do for her not to passive the odour after drinking??
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by OgaTheTop2: 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
Rubyjade:
Be careful the days are evil.
Kano, of all places.. Op, be very very careful.. sad
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by tnerro1(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2022
Are u crazy angry
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 27, 2022
Am planning on relocating to kano to start my own biznex. Drug biz, am into wholesale and retail
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by efficiencie(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER

Can you speak Hausa fluently?
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by efficiencie(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2022
assinozick042:
Am planning on relocating to kano to start my own biznex. Drug biz, am into wholesale and retail

Drugs like Tramadol? Codeine? Or what exactly!
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danielomisco(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2022
benedictilemona:
..wic side are you in kano? Me too dey kano
wow.i dey ringroad ,easternbyepass
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by akojifred: 7:33pm On May 27, 2022
Edyice:
Only if you're tired of life ...focwireless17
pls don't discourage the guy, is not as bad as u are making it look.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by 3seriez(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2022
akojifred:
pls don't discourage the guy, is not as bad as u are making it look.

Don't mind them. They are in 1 poto poto village throwing shades at somewhere else. They should give him work now if they have one available.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by AminuRano87(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2022
chinavs9ja:
Nigeria is same everywhere you go within this Nigeria...If you know you know
You are right. Imagine Anambra person afraid of relocating to Kano, because of prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Galloman(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2022
mustiiz:
I stay in Kano. Can u work in chicken republic
If he can not please consider me. I'm also searching for job.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by markjay23(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2022
Na only teaching jobs dey Kano o. Still looking for one myself infact. But goodluck, you'll need it
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by kafeii123: 9:53pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER

better go n look for a teaching job in sango ota to begin with....its like you forgot...that a living dog is better than a dead lion
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Dipseet(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER
I grew up in kano, just left kano 2020 ending... Kano is mainly for business, the only job u can get easily in kano is promo work or bank work. But to be honest kano is nice.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by dayla(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2022
Is a nice environ........and there is job opportunities there u are welcome broda
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Mercury12(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2022
lewis33:
Must you exhibit your negative thoughts always? Idiot
You must refer to the bigger idiot that sire you
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by benedictilemona(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
Danielomisco:
wow.i dey ringroad ,easternbyepass
na badawa I mount

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by KingsleyCEO: 10:15pm On May 27, 2022
salbis:
Came to Kano June 2009 after NYSC, and the rest na history. God has been very very faithful financially, security wise etc.
Just one thing to note; be careful and do not put mouth, eyes, leg on anything wey no concern you. Always keep an ear to the ground. Good luck on your job hunt.

Because the matter fit cast any time.... grin a case of money go market e nor return. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by lilfresh96(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2022
OP most of the guys commenting negativity about kano have never been to the north talkles of Kano state. Kano is a highly industrial state with lots of opportunities, and the people are very welcoming, and it can also be regarded among the peaceful states in the North. No any kind of insecurities call it Boko Haram or bandits or religious tensions (one thing I will advise just respect their beliefs ) and no one will care about you talkles of harrasing you of any kind.

You should get a contact from someone you know from your side that can confirm this to you , not this online people that will be shouting battle field, bulletproof or something.if he will be truthful to himself.

Thanks
We love to see you in our States
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by KingsleyCEO: 10:17pm On May 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Na 50-50. You fit go come back alive or them fit roast you for blasphemy. So think it twice!!!

You dey crase grin nor be small grin. But na truth you talk shall. Those men are unpredictable grin.
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by KingsleyCEO: 10:18pm On May 27, 2022
Mercury12:
Goodluck
Dont forget to go with your bullet proof vest.
A license gun might come in handy just in case those blasphemy seekers and accusers comes for your head. smiley

Funke!!! Sorry o. Make God nor allow them kill you o. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by socialmallam(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2022
I think Kano State quite okay in terms of business, industries and many other commercial activities.....

But in order to succeed in Kano State, you have made up your mind and also your mind your business and never hate their ways of life. In order words, respect their norms and values
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by hidden19: 11:38pm On May 27, 2022
You Dey come catch cruise for here grin grin cheesy
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by sencekompis: 6:13am On May 28, 2022
What are you waiting for,am sure u r a Muslim baa ??
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by cutieme(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2022
mustiiz:
I stay in Kano. Can u work in chicken republic
How much is the salary?
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by cutieme(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2022
CharlesEnang:
Nice! Where did you study? Which church do you attend? Are you confident in the ptesence of pretty ladies? Post your picture. There are opportunities. Thanks!
What job do you have, let me know so as I can post mine too?
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by eedris85(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2022
Kano is a commercial and religious state. I'm yoruba by tribe, have been living in kano with my family for 9years now(though work brought me here from lagos), and have never had any issue with any native of this town simply because I mind my business. Sincerely, life is less stressful here and menial jobs abounds. I wish you the very best in your next move. Just remain prayerful, conscious and resilient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live And Work In Kuwait! / 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me / BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.