Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,296 members, 7,900,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) (62038 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Icebreeze(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2022
I revoke any konji that will make me to think of any brothels as alternative to clam myself down.

So help me God.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by lawrenzooo: 8:50pm On May 27, 2022
Dont blame the young man. There is nothing weed cannot do....
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by dogwen: 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes most redpillars here are 2mins boys like that ramen noodles grin
This is wonderful to hear.

You must have had them all round.

It sounds like a first hand information.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Goodluckzzz: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Conji hold man but nor get money. Oga well done at least you nor rape person.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:17pm On May 27, 2022
Uselessness in the highest order
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by autodevice(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpiller Is down.. disgrace to all boys on here who always act hard but offline still feed from their momma's pot..
Pls he need to wash those panties clean or risk going to jail.. grin

I also got some for him.. grin
I love the attitude of those workers tho...don't joke with ya service.. grin
He is a wannabe redpiller who comes on here to talk down on women and act hard..look what he's busy doing offline.. cheesy grin
Hey y'all masturbation is free... grin
You're one of them?
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by bablon20(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
Of what importance is this news to us? Mtchewwww!
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Fairview1(f): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Why have sex wen you don't have money!

When I say what Some Men think about is always sex, some Mumu men will say na lie. . .See their fellow gender disgracing himself because of 2mins enjoyment as a 2mins man grin

Yamaad grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2022
At that point he knew he fvcked up grin
D sud b playin d song for him grin
Who never fvck up hands in d air

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Usman2002: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
Runnooo no bi juju bi that
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpiller Is down.. disgrace to all boys on here who always act hard but offline still feed from their momma's pot..

He is a wannabe redpiller who comes on here to talk down on women and act hard..look what he's busy doing offline.. cheesy grin
Would you shut up
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

When I say what Some Men think about is always sex, some Mumu men will say na lie. . .See their fellow gender disgracing himself because of 2mins enjoyment as a 2mins man grin
You ladies should be the one to be ashamed of yourselves, I have said it countless of times that some ladies are worthless, howon Earth will you turn yourselves to commodity that man pay for her service, why can't you work to be a financially stable and well respected in our society...
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Dybala11(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

If the guy's act is that disgraceful, I don't know how you'll classify those cheap hoes. Both the prostitutes and their customers are mad. grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Dybala11(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Those girls are still hoes for hire, deal with that first. grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

Alaye who told you his a 2 minutes man grin cheesy smiley
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Myahuza: 10:28pm On May 27, 2022
Why is it that it's only men that pays for sex, it time we start controlling our shit
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Karnice600: 10:59pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hehehe.... Caterpillar jam redpila. E don red for redpila.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by nedekid: 11:30pm On May 27, 2022
Ehh, atleast him achieve the objective.
If the like make them bring cloth taya.
Him don nack..

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2022
Washing for kpekus delegations
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by prowland(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy quote me when you have an answer to my question..you raised it and I directed it to your m*m..is she offering her bottomless pit till this day? grin grin

I just remembered that silence is the best answer to a FOOL!!!

You sure are suffering from a serious inferiority complex (spits)
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

lemme correct you, not all men think about sex... Shut up there!!!... Have you tested him to know how long he lasts... Talk sensibly...
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2022
Blame it on conji... You know prostitutes are worthless... That's why he no carry change..
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by xehowed742: 3:05am On May 28, 2022
Gshd

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00am On May 28, 2022
prowland:

I just remembered that silence is the best answer to a FOOL!!!

You sure are suffering from a serious inferiority complex (spits)
If you wasn't one you wouldn't have made that Statement... grin
Little cry baby..cry.. grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:03am On May 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Those girls are still hoes for hire, deal with that first. grin
Yeah they are doing their job.. grin
Abd the guy is washing their panties.. while you are crying on here..
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by jammmy(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2022
how cn one settle for an ashawo,if u are a guy who settles for thz,u are wasting ur time,#drink water frm ur own well

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by mkpurumma090(f): 6:56am On May 28, 2022
They will be claiming Alpha men undecided when meeting them... Stupid guys

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Dabliss02(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2022
Konji na bastard
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 28, 2022
NCAN needs data to check names!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.