Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,589 members, 7,965,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) (62158 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Hussein035: 8:23am On May 28, 2022
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by ojonugba2014(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2022
The last thing I wl never do in my life is patronizing this nonsense people

Some guys dea try oooo.

I can't even get erection, Toto wea thousands people don drilled
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Kingsedd(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2022
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by poweredcom(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2022
Lil Wayne call her one name

Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Bigfishlee45(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpiller Is down.. disgrace to all boys on here who always act hard but offline still feed from their momma's pot..
Pls he need to wash those panties clean or risk going to jail.. grin

I also got some for him.. grin
I love the attitude of those workers tho...don't joke with ya service.. grin
He is a wannabe redpiller who comes on here to talk down on women and act hard..look what he's busy doing offline.. cheesy grin
Hey y'all masturbation is free... grin
while making research, some girls will only take sample from their father and brothers and assume all men are like that.. not every man is like your Dad ok
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Tomek09(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Stupid guy.
Walahi, some guys can't do without inserting their useless dicks into a pussy. Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes most redpillars here are 2mins boys like that ramen noodles grin

Seems like you've tried all of them to so sure

Carry that you toto come make I scatter am
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03am On May 28, 2022
Bigfishlee45:

while making research, some girls will only take sample from their father and brothers and assume all men are like that.. not every man is like your Dad ok
Sorry..I feel your pain.. grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Emeka71(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Why have sex wen you don't have money!

When I say what Some Men think about is always sex, some Mumu men will say na lie. . .See their fellow gender disgracing himself because of 2mins enjoyment as a 2mins man grin
You made real sense.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 2:32pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpiller Is down.. disgrace to all boys on here who always act hard but offline still feed from their momma's pot..
Pls he need to wash those panties clean or risk going to jail.. grin

I also got some for him.. grin
I love the attitude of those workers tho...don't joke with ya service.. grin
He is a wannabe redpiller who comes on here to talk down on women and act hard..look what he's busy doing offline.. cheesy grin
Hey y'all masturbation is free... grin
I think d guy just wanted to create a scene or view their reactions. He doesn't look broke to me shaa.

Plz wash ur rags by urself..., It's not yet rag day. #urpanties sad
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 2:34pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
No b everybody b IndecentStar abeg.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by prowland(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you wasn't one you wouldn't have made that Statement... grin
Little cry baby..cry.. grin

Please go back to primary school and learn the difference between "wasn't" and "weren't" and when to also use them.

Ode�
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:53pm On May 28, 2022
prowland:

Please go back to primary school and learn the difference between "wasn't" and "weren't" and when to also use them.

Ode�
Well thanks for telling us all that your m**m only offer her bottomless pit in a relationship.. grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Perocom(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiRZbJzcef0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeER37vATly/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How some men get their libidos from even when they're damn broke baffles me. 500k as my account balance makes me loose the urge for sex let alone having nothing at all. Nothing will concern me with sex until I refill to my desired level.
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Dybala11(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah they are doing their job.. grin
Abd the guy is washing their panties.. while you are crying on here..
Why will I cry over a useless sets of people doing Olosho work?
It's even better to be picking condemned aluminium in dungeons and selling than doing Olosho work. I know that you'll defend your fellow colleagues in the Olosho business sha, not surprised one bit. Money for hand, back for ground. grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by prowland(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well thanks for telling us all that your m**m only offer her bottomless pit in a relationship.. grin grin

See tears ���

Sorry ehn.

Next time,argue with a dimwit on your IQ level of sub absolute zero.�
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:12pm On May 28, 2022
prowland:

See tears ���

Sorry ehn.

Next time,argue with a dimwit on your IQ level of sub absolute zero.�
I am satisfied now..next time don't generalise all women... grin
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by zexy2030(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Hasty generalization. How many have u fvckd here. Why I'm I even trying to impress you, once I'm satisfied u hustle for ur orgasm
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
See how my gender keep disgracing me up and down because of sex, who did i offend. Instead of my niggas to go get married and settle down, they are busy fvcking oloshos, spreading diseases everywhere in the name of love. Later now they will start blaming the devil as usual. Look at how a grown up man that has never washed her mother's pant nor her sister's panties since he was born, will now stoop so low to wash Prostitutes dirty Panties full of menstruation. May god forbid bad thing cry cry
That's why most of them die in poverty
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Why have sex wen you don't have money!

When I say what Some Men think about is always sex, some Mumu men will say na lie. . .See their fellow gender disgracing himself because of 2mins enjoyment as a 2mins man grin
Hello
Re: Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) by nafeya7800: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.