Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,091 members, 7,919,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend (8575 Views)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by obynoceaser: 9:55am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And I love doing it..do you have a problem? grin
Boring
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2022
Seeds growing into beautiful trees for hin mind.
She refused to become his garden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by freddie009(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2022

Ladies are used to getting favours, most times they don't appreciate it. They see it as their birthright. I DON'T do favours for ladies.

I will rather marry you first before I do shit. Most ladies are social climbers, wise up brothers.
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15am On May 28, 2022
obynoceaser:

Boring
Thanks...now go to bed. grin
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by ManAustin(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2022
I will rather help a hustling brother with my resources than to cater or sponsor all these daughters of eve especially when dating any of them. I don't think any man should owes it as a point of duty to financially cater for a lady he is dating except on the premises of marriage. In as much as we are dating when s brother should rather do when it comes to spending on the babe is to break even. WTF mehn!!

6 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:29am On May 28, 2022
Wahala be like foreign used tokumbo accident car.

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by obynoceaser: 10:31am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks...now go to bed. grin
Dry
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by yetunsbay(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
Better that way before he becomes frustrated like one crab here.
lol. Na crab dey Sabi crab

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Erums(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2022
This is why I tell guys.... Be wary of ur investments... Don't send any girl to school or pay rent or house her.. That's her parents job and relatives... Invest wisely

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by CSTRR: 10:49am On May 28, 2022
pretydiva:
The girl is right tho
Right?

What she has done is against every natural and spiritual law.

She has broken a covenant.
She can't escape karma.

Unless the man did not tell her he wants to marry her before spending on her.

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by CSTRR: 10:53am On May 28, 2022
Erums:
This is why I tell guys.... Be wary of ur investments... Don't send any girl to school or pay rent or house her.. That's her parents job and relatives... Invest wisely
I was complimenting one Igbo girl in the presence of her mother.
Told her I am going to marry her as a joke.

And the mother said "she go soon enter school o".
If you wan marry am, make you start to dey show am.

I just dey look am.

5 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2022
Sweetvie:
Man down cry

Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2022
Nazgul:
She's right, most guys spend blindly on a girl and expect to trap her with his sacrifice. Some guys even force and beg their girls to accept their gestures, then complain when she changes, [s]guys should learn to spend on girls that appreciate and value their sacrifice[/s].
This is where you people always get it wrong. Spend ur money on yourself or your family. Those girls appreciate nothing

5 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Blue86(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2022
My dog stepped on a bee.
When we say make una wise
Una no go gree.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Erums(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I just dey look am.

Just better flee... Before they place their entitled burden on you... Aviod those kinda situation... Pay wetin? She no get papa.. Wetin the mama dey do?

5 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Failed Transaction.
The man should see it as payments for services rendered.
Don't blame the girl pls. Its btw two adults.
Redpilllers, stay clear cos the Goddess has spoken.
Yen yen yen yen

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:51am On May 28, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Yen yen yen yen
Who bursted sotey you tear for front, dear GayBigBellyBurst?
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by IamDora(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2022
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Truvelisback(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2022
SIMP is Real.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Who bursted sotey you tear for front, dear GayBigBellyBurst?
"Who bursted sotey you tear for front dear GayBigBellyBurst?"

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 28, 2022
How some guys try to pay their way into a girls heart beats me.. even if money dey throway if e nor clear say u like me first before anything I'm not wasting any time trying to buy what's not there.. Like what washe really expecting? She will now love him because he took care of her needs when no one else cared? Yea a very good gesture from a man not smart enough to know whomever u get with money is liable to be lost. That men still do this foolishly in this time and age embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Blue86(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2022
Some will be saying because they saw a future, na im make dem lash money like that on top woman. When she still get papa and mama.

If u see future, marry am.

Not lash money like that.

School fees na parents responsibilty.
Clothes and upkeeps na parents responsibility.
What you should do is jara.
Like taking her out and other pretty stuffs.

Except if she is a struggling orphan.
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by favour32(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I just dey look am.
Run!
Nor look back!
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by dontrulee: 12:14pm On May 28, 2022
Your job is never to impress a female, your job is to make a lady impress you! Know this and your financial status will improve. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
its always after graduation, when they dont need the bankroller anymore that they realize the heart doesnt choose who it loves...
Stop helping people with things that will hut you when they leave...

Men ..una no dey hear word...
Your woman/wife is not your blood...
Husband and boyfriends can be replaced..

blood they betray how much more person wey you jam for street..??. stop sacrificing what will pain you when they leave..

... at the end of the day..both man and woman, we are just using each other and calling it relationship

..if you are lucky..ur user stays... if not you lose...

so, be on the safe side....dont lose all the leverage

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 12:35pm On May 28, 2022
favour32:

Run!
Nor look back!

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I just dey look am.

Dem wan run u street....
U go still pay heavy bride price ooo

guy japaa...

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On May 28, 2022
Nazgul:
She's right, most guys spend blindly on a girl and expect to trap her with his sacrifice. Some guys even force and beg their girls to accept their gestures, then complain when she changes, guys should learn to spend on girls that appreciate and value their sacrifice.

How will you know a girl that will value you later..
Oga ade...spend on your self and your family..
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by joinnow: 12:43pm On May 28, 2022
Playloaded:
I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend As She Dumps Him

In the chat, she mentioned that he paid her school fees and housed her but she does not want him to guilt-trip her into staying with him.

A chat between a man and his girlfriend who ended their relationship regardless of how generous he has been to her has been shared online.

It seems he had brought up all the things he did for her in the past as a way to discourage her from dumping him, but she asked him not to use all that to trap her.

In the chat, she mentioned that he paid her school fees and housed her but she does not want him to guilt-trip her into staying with him.

She said she is grateful for everything and noted that he chose to do all those things out of his own will and she did not beg him.

In response, the man expressed shock that she decided to end their relationship despite the fact that he had given her everything.

Read Below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-didnt-beg-you-to-pay-my-fees-dont-use-it-to-trap-me-lady-tells-boyfriend-as-she-dumps-him/
Most men have brain but fail to use it when it come to love matter.
Another man is somewhere now spending, housing, feeding and paying school fees for another somebody pikin you never pay bride price.
Kai
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
Men will never learn. Stop training women that are not your sisters or wife. Serves the fool right

4 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by emetisuccess(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2022
Learn to help and never expect anything in return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack / Some Gilrs Sha / I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.