Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,092 members, 7,919,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend (8575 Views)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Talk2nanro(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2022
i don't give 2 bleeps about a simp, whatever bitches ditches out to him, he should eat it peacefully and shut da Bleep up.
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Fcmb2022(f): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontrulee:

My darling sweetheart, where have you been na? I missed you so much. I am doing great and you??
Cool my love

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Afunwazaram1999(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fact.... Learn to define your relationship broo.... Don't be old fashioned biko
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by dontrulee: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Cool my love

Can I chat you on WhatsApp?
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Fcmb2022(f): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontrulee:

Can I chat you on WhatsApp?
Yes love
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by dontrulee: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Yes love

Okay Babe, I'll send you a message very soon
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Fcmb2022(f): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
dontrulee:

Okay Babe, I'll send you a message very soon
How are u love
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by dontrulee: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Fcmb2022:

How are u love
I am doing great my darling. Hope your day wasn't stressful?
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by luvyaself95(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2022
DaInferno:
A lady did something like this to a man in Gboko, I kid you not, I've grown up seeing that woman as a mad woman right from when I was in p-school till date that I'm done with uni, that's like 20yrs or more. One time she was even hit by a vehicle, so now she's been crawling on her ars for God knows how long! undecided
Ppl said its the man that made her mad. Its better to die than live like that!
May God Forgive me for what am going to type That man is the definition of serve me breakfast and i go serve you lunch and dinner at the same time grin
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by luvyaself95(m): 5:53am On Jun 04, 2022
CSTRR:

I was complimenting one Igbo girl in the presence of her mother.
Told her I am going to marry her as a joke.

And the mother said "she go soon enter school o".
If you wan marry am, make you start to dey show am.

I just dey look am.
You self grin grin grin
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Victorchucks551: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol
One must learn to avoid been a victim smiley
���
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Josephkabila12: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
It is because of scenerios like this, that makes guys refrain from making sacrifices of this magnitude for a lady undecided...

No guy I know, will make this kind of sacrifice for a woman he doesn't see a future with, none! He saw a future with her and that's why he made all these sacrifices...

The lady was just opportunistic, she knew the guys intent for all this, but still, she used him to advance herself and dumped him undecided...

As harsh as her words sounded, she made the right decision, don't be with someone outta pity undecided....

I hope guys learn from this and NEVER make this kind of sacrifices for a woman you're not already married to, unless you're doing it for humanity sake...
even if I see future with you I can never do that. Dealing with women you have to use long spoon cus they can change at any time
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
..... grin
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
..... I don't have SIMPathy for simps.
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Starcy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
BigRocky:
There is no way you played fatherly role for a babe and not go into depression wen she serve you breakfast!

Men,what you learnt late in life,teach your children early!

Trp is golden
True saying
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Konjiboii: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol werey say him dey hope him seeds go grow into trees ,mumu no know say women na famine.
Swallow redpill you dey form say you no like tablets
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Autobot05: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
6pack:
I will never do this but if I ever do it and u betray me, just consider yourself a walking corpse

Technically she’s right. She has the right to choose who to love
Just that she’s ungrateful. I’ve been in a similar situation before. Learnt my lesson. Blocked and moved on.

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack / Some Gilrs Sha / I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.