Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! (1649 Views)

'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by OscarJaden(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2022
Animegirl:

I know you'll be here. cheesy
you be very useful for Ritual
I hope it fall on you soon

Always broke shaming niggas while i know your brother's who is 40 years is still living with your fada

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Jack005(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Fixed.
My sisters are all married, doing well for themselves and family and not some entitled biitch with an over used pussy waiting and expecting a rich man to fvck and fund her oloshi lifestyle
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Candidlady: 9:52am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
That is your own cup of tea...like I said you either take my advise or take your leave!

Even those ladies that choose Love, end up becoming a slave to him and worst still gets beaten up and even killed for love...so is it worth it!?

Love is never enough, especially in this modern days marriage or relationship...Wise ladies now go for the money instead of love!

You are just an hypocrite! Can you stay in a relationship without money, even if you are rich as a lady... you shoulder all the responsibility in the name of love and the broke man you are doing all this for, still cheat on you can you continue with that relationship!? Be candid

You had to edit your post
Usually when Itell people have a nice/lovely day it means our convo is over for the day

But iama make this an exception

Firstly you didn't have to call me an hypocrite icould be anything but you see hypocrisy nah nah nah

You don't go into a relationship because of money

Don't get me wrong ihate/abhor men but icant advice anyone to into any relationship with em cuz of money

Again idont do em. So e no concern me. If you like pursue em cuz of money. Na still you im go use renew him money rituals when that money you came in for is bout to finish

If you don't gerrit it means you can't afford it

All the best auntie
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 28, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
I have been reading different stories and threads which my beautiful ladies cry and share their heartbroken stories of how men dumped them despite their support & sacrifice "As a lady no man deserve your tears!!!"

This is why I am advising my fellow ladies to always choose Money over Love because, All those women that choose Love over Money are making a very big mistake, most of these men they are doing it for doesn't deserve it, because after choosing a poor guy over a wealthy guy, the poor guy won't still be loyal to them despite them being broke. But if you choose a rich guy over a poor guy and the rich guy is misbehaving, you will atleast endure due to the money, instead of losing entirely.

Remember a relationship or union can't stand base on love, Love won't solve your problems, pay your bills, put food on your table or bring all the necessities of life!!! Men will always be Men either rich or poor they must cheat!!! So go for the money grin

As a lady you either take my advise or take your L!!!
T for thanks

Lalasticlala

Oya na. You for talk am well since na.

Answer my DM. If it’s money you want I will spoil you senseless. tongue

I’m waiting. Sweetie kiss
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:41am On May 28, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Oya na. You for talk am well since na.

Answer my DM. If it’s money you want I will spoil you senseless. tongue

I’m waiting. Sweetie kiss
Lol I don't need your money, I am only enlightening my fellow ladies to be wise!
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2022
undecided

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol I don't need your money, I am only enlightening my fellow ladies to be wise!

“I don’t need your money” said no woman ever.

One last chance and then it’s your loss. I don’t chase for too long undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by jaxxy(m): 3:31am On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
That is your own cup of tea...like I said you either take my advise or take your leave!

Even those ladies that choose Love, end up becoming a slave to him and worst still gets beaten up and even killed for love...so is it worth it!?

Love is never enough, especially in this modern days marriage or relationship...Wise ladies now go for the money instead of love!

You are just an hypocrite! Can you stay in a relationship without money, even if you are rich as a lady... you shoulder all the responsibility in the name of love and the broke man you are doing all this for, still cheat on you can you continue with that relationship!? Be candid

and she's a hypocrite because she wants to be independent so as not to be controlled by a guy how, where and when he want??

in order words u don't want to work for ur money and decency?

Do u like yahoo boys or something??

I can't date a girl that brings only beauty to the table I will get bored and can easily get a finer babe. I like intelligence and beauty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by walkingshadow911: 7:37am On May 29, 2022
Op! pls save this advice for your daughter.

seun, pls do something with all this prostitutes creating thread on this forum. it's getting nauseating

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Kingsteve(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Animegirl:

I can't stay away from men. My Dad is a man and I love masculinity, especially when having sxx. cry cheesy

Good response!
Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by yuping(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Auntie one question
undecided This time you are on point, like how can someone be thinking about someone else as a means of lively hood, she already insinuating that without a rich man she can not make it in life, some female need serious orientation on self development, man or woman if you cannot elevate yourself man or woman In marriage you will be left behind, cus people interest change with time, when your partner is developing try and achieve and break boundaries also, so you can both be telling your challenges and success stories together.
Not how is house? fine
Nothing else to say it will become boring which lead to the other partner staying in football houses and hotels just to have good conversation and fun.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Parasite ḿentality

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers / I Have A New Baby But Scared / I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.