Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,328 members, 7,947,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Need Help On Phd Scholarships Requirement In USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On Phd Scholarships Requirement In USA (548 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Phd Scholarships Requirement In USA by Unigrad: 11:37am On May 28, 2022
Good afternoon all.
I need someone to educate me on the necessary documents to have to qualify for PhD scholarships in USA. I had my first degree and about completing my masters degree in Nigeria, I am interested in relocating to USA for my PhD program.
I will be glad to get a positive feedback.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Help On Phd Scholarships Requirement In USA by leksdigital: 4:56am On May 29, 2022
First thing you need to understand is there is no 100% scholarship except for some special programs sponsored by the government, you could get some discount but schooling generally isn't cheap.

The outcome of your masters may determine if you qualify for a scholarship. There are Other factors too. You can also target schools that offers scholarships.
Re: I Need Help On Phd Scholarships Requirement In USA by gracefoundmme(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2022
Hello, most Schools in USA gives funding to PhD candidates, for STEM programs try and reach out to the department and any Professor that interest you indicating your interest with working with them and their research work. There are some programs that considers you automatically for assistantships. It all depends on the program you’re going for.

You can google scholarsfunding(.)(com) and check their platforms for various scholarships opportunities. Also check the USA student threads

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad / Child Minders Needed Urgently In Sutton Uk / A Good Travel Writer Needed (Closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.