Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

7 Benefit Of Breastfeeding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Benefit Of Breastfeeding (172 Views)

It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ / "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Benefit Of Breastfeeding by Tochukwuoparaa: 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
What is Breastfeeding?

breastfeeding is when you give your kid breast milk directly from your own breasts, usually in the form of breast milk. Nursing is another name for it. Choosing whether or not to breastfeed your child is a question of personal choice. People will have their own thoughts on it, too, so that's something to keep in mind.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) both highly encourage exclusively breastfeeding for the first six months after birth. In the first year of a child's life, it is advised that breastfeeding should be continued after the introduction of other foods.

Whether or not your kid prefers tiny, frequent meals or larger feedings will have an impact on how often you should nurse. As your child develops, this will evolve as well, of course. When a baby is born, he or she is likely to be hungry every two or three hours. Every three to four hours by two months, most newborns are feeding every four to five hours.

You and your baby are unique, and the decision to breastfeed is entirely up to you and your family.

Signs Your Baby is Hungry

Crying is one of the most typical ways your baby will tell you they're hungry. Other signals that your infant is hungry include:

. Involuntary licking of the lips or a tongue-out grin.

. Moving their jaw, tongue, or head to search for your breasts is known as "rooting."

. Putting a hand in their mouth and sucking it.

. Opening their mouth.

. Fussiness.

. Slurring my words.

Read More
https://medicalcaremedia.com/7-benefit-of-breastfeeding/

(1) (Reply)

Iz Pre Marital And Extramarital Affairs D Life Line? / Story Of Blupen 1 / Never Lived Lyrics By Dbull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.