Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) (28754 Views)

Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by HitbackIIback: 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
oshozondii:
FOLLOWING his declaration as the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, the former vice president Atiku Abubakar said he will combat the challenges facing the country and also work towards resolving the internal crisis that might ensue within the party after the primary election...

https://www.icirnigeria.org/pdp-presidential-primary-8-key-points-in-atikus-acceptance-speech/
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2022
one thing about nigeria is we have always had accidental presidents , president who were not prepared for the task and who were not desperate for the post or office , BUT THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME WE WILL BE HAVING TWO STRONG CANDIDATES (THAT IS IF TINUBU GETS THE TICKET ) WHO HAVE BEEN SCHEMING AND PLANNING TO BE PRESIDENT FOR A LONG TIME .

this is a good omen because , they must have done their homework very well , atiku knows what the nations problems are likewise also tinubu , the first feat is to get the party tickets and after that i believe we will be hearing their plans for the nation , it is a known fact that atiku submitted an economic recovery roadmap research to buhari when buhari got into office but buhari didn't use the document so in atiku we have a candidate that knows the problem and may have some solutions to them .

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/298619-analysis-what-atiku-plans-to-do-if-elected-nigerian-president.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169414-2015-presidential-poll-atiku-unfolds-economic-plan-vows-to-defeat-nnpc-phcn-mafias.html

[b]"Mr Abubakar’s campaign office said besides presenting his vision directly to the electorate, the former vice president aimed to set a standard for future presidential electioneering, saying the hitherto culture of political leaders failing to come up with concrete plans on how they will approach governance had sent many floundering when confronted with challenges upon assumption of office.
But while the proposals may appear fresh to many, the ideas have actually been on Mr Abubakar’s campaign platform for more than four years, mostly drawn from his restructuring Nigerian mindset. He uploaded key elements of the policy document on his website while pursuing the presidential ticket of the then-opposition All Progressives Congress in 2014.
The updated plan unveiled to Nigerians last month has been on the main opposition presidential candidate’s back-burner for months, as a host of policy experts his campaign engaged worked to fine-tune it for a broader yet compact version that removed all references to the APC"[/b]

this election will be interesting and Nigerians will be waiting for what apc candidate has to offer , i believe this election will be more issue based rather than tribal and religious focused
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Entom(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2022
The same old lies
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2022
Blackmanpro:
Atiku and Wike ticket will be nice if Wike will be humble

They will definitely align again and Wike will be given a juicy appointment if Atiku wins.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by zeyt: 7:38pm On May 29, 2022
Wonder why this politicians don't want to talk about insecurity bedeviling the masses as if it is nothing.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2022
I can never vote 4 any known criminal, EVER!
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by specialmati(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin what about having constant light in Nigeria. The same people that ruin this country year's back still in the corridor of power. Well as a youth support the younger generation
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by nick50(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
auditor0471:

I have said it and I will continue to say it. The delegates primary system is the greatest undoing in the present Nigeria. Imagine after getting my PVC and I have to wake up on election day to vote Tinubu or Atiku, because that's what the delegates say I should do because they have collected Dollars.

Mind you dollar suddenly went to N610 why the delegates must be settled in Dollars.

Atiku should keep his dead acceptance speech. He lost election went to Dubai spent over two years return suddenly to continue from where he left why because he has stolen so much he can buy any delegate election in Nigeria of today...my dear that's d situation we found ourselves ..tomorrow dey will tell us dat we are practicing democracy

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Bigchristo: 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
oshozondii:
FOLLOWING his declaration as the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, the former vice president Atiku Abubakar said he will combat the challenges facing the country and also work towards resolving the internal crisis that might ensue within the party after the primary election.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/pdp-presidential-primary-8-key-points-in-atikus-acceptance-speech/
Stop deceiving us, they were busy pumping money into the delegates pockets

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Anticrime77: 7:45pm On May 29, 2022
Becareful with a scammer spamming all d thread with free class. He is a wanted fraudster
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by saintkel(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:
Atiku is not winning the 2023 election.

2023 is for the south.

I and my family will support any candidate from the south contesting under any major party
Atiku will win.....if APC fields a Yoruba person....we will ensure a northerner continue
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by amuwo1980: 7:45pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:

OBI? grin grin grin

Pls stop, let's be serious for once ke..hahaha
Sick fellow , I know your prosperity is corruption dependent
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Class01: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=auditor0471 post=113290827]
I have said it and I will continue to say it. The delegates primary system is the greatest undoing in the present Nigeria. Imagine after getting my PVC and I have to wake up on election day to vote Tinubu or Atiku, because that's what the delegates say I should do because they have collected Dollars.

I was trying to explain to some persons yesterday why political party system should be scrapped and replaced with individual party system because you can not leave the fate of the entire country in the hands of few delegates. But most people are not just ready for the truth..
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by spy24(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2022
If we talk true that point 4 no be lie
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by newguy1(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2022
auditor0471:

Mind you dollar suddenly went to N610 why the delegates must be settled in Dollars.

Atiku should keep his dead acceptance speech. He lost election went to Dubai spent over two years return suddenly to continue from where he left why because he has stolen so much he can buy any delegate election in Nigeria of today.

spot on how can unknown delegate be d determinant of ur choice and we call that democracy ? I saw some of the delegate no offense some look dead n dying I even saw one on a wheelchair!!!! The first thing that will give me a glimmer of hope for this country is a constitutional change too many lope hole that favour those already at the top or political connect. It saddens me that our pvc is now meant for voting either atiku or another deadbeat APC ingrant. The youth of this country have no future here only depression and religion
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by RexTramadol1: 8:03pm On May 29, 2022
zoedew:

The question to ask is, what did he do with Presidential Power the times he had it under President Obasanjo. The answer should show what he will turn out to be if elected as President. He is another Buhari In waiting. He is even more Fulani than Buhari. Atiku will be another mistake so will Tinubu. Nigerians open your eyes! Reject the desperate and corrupt politicians in the duo.

Obasanjo tell u say he dey transmit power anytime e dey travel bah?

Na only Yar’Adua do am shortly before 2009 u-17 WC and Sai baba during his first term.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by sogodihno: 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
saintkel:
Atiku will win.....if APC fields a Yoruba person....we will ensure a northerner continue

From an inconsequential 5%
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by RexTramadol1: 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
zoedew:

The question to ask is, what did he do with Presidential Power the times he had it under President Obasanjo. The answer should show what he will turn out to be if elected as President. He is another Buhari In waiting. He is even more Fulani than Buhari. Atiku will be another mistake so will Tinubu. Nigerians open your eyes! Reject the desperate and corrupt politicians in the duo.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by nesgeeek(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
I support Atiku and PDP.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
Throwback:
I do not see a keypoint that confirms his promise to do a single term so he can handover to a SouthEasterner.

Atiku the candidate who promised to use his political office to enrich his friends.

He has done it before as Vice President with PTDF funds.

Let us remind ourselves of the damning reference given by Atiku’s former boss, Obasanjo.

2 Key Points
His parental background (Cameroun).
His trust in Money to buy his way.
Is OBJ a Saint? Are you OBJ's fan now because of Atiku?
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
Even Buhari that people perceived to have integrity failed....
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by HeavenShield: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
I think AA will make a good President, let's all support him. He has grown and now better ready for fundamental changes.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by saintkel(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

From an inconsequential 5%
e pain am.....una no go see presidential again
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by gadgethead: 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
He appreciated the efforts of his fellow party members in deepening Democratic processes....What democratic processes? Democratic processes my foot!
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by ofuonyebi: 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
OBJ was deadly correct that Atiku always buys his way...
Is that not why the Wkikes, Sarakis, Tambuwas etc fell before him
The man who has stollen so much has much dollars to win any primary..
But one glaring truth which Atiku failed to tell the who world..
was how pindipin brazenly turn corruption to a new Nigerian culture in their 20yrs reign
where Nigerian money were found stocked in soakaways, graveyards, dogged holes in farmlands, various foreign banks
have we forgotten so soo, the 2-4 bILLION DOLLARS DASUKI GATE That went viral ALL OVER THE WORLD
tHIS WAS THE ARMS DEAL MONEY SHARED TO DICKS AND HARRYS WHY SECURITY AGRAVATED AND WHERE WE ARE TODAY..
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by hush15: 8:49pm On May 29, 2022
Throwback:
I do not see a keypoint that confirms his promise to do a single term so he can handover to a SouthEasterner.

Atiku the candidate who promised to use his political office to enrich his friends.

Let us remind ourselves of the damning reference given by Atiku’s former boss, Obasanjo.

2 Key Points

My Brother, just calm down. Look, frankly, if anyone is willing to give South East chance at all, it is this man. If na tinubu, na successors of his own accord he will put for the next 12 political cycle on the minimum, if not for ever. He has bloods and plenty water on that side, that he will like to spread show some love there and that's going to be one of the legacies he will want to leave behind, whether he spends one tenure or the two. Any other politician doesn't care because they will only support who they want.

Another thing is he might likely pick an Easterner as his vice while many would have probably gone for other regions.

Lets see how things pan out.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Kingnonny(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2022
All this can be seen in the latest scenero about the death of Deborah. The post, the delete and the denial. Atiku can't be trusted. I do not see a keypoint that confirms his promise to do a single term so he can handover to a SouthEasterner.

2 Key Points
His trust in Money to buy his way.[/quote]
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by abbey37(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
This man should never be elected cause bandits and terrorism will increase and people will just be dieing on a daily with impunity over blasphemy.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by DLuciano: 9:09pm On May 29, 2022
auditor0471:

Atiku should keep his dead acceptance speech. He lost election went to Dubai spent over two years return suddenly to continue from where he left why because he has stolen so much he can buy any delegate election in Nigeria of today.

you will always open your mouth and say what you know you cannot defend, if you have evidence Atiku stole can you offer to be a witness in court? We are ready to prosecute him in court if there's concrete evidence, lest, remain silent forever.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by zoedew: 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Obasanjo tell u say he dey transmit power anytime e dey travel bah?

Na only Yar’Adua do am shortly before 2009 u-17 WC and Sai baba during his first term.
Check your facts again. Obasanjo did in his first term when he was preoccupied with a lot of traveling ostensibly in our and had Atiku in charge. On his return he had a lot to say about Atiku which are freely available on the internet upon a Google search.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by saintnegroid(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
Throwback:

2 Key Points
who is bankrolling you?
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by DOM7: 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
Throwback:

2 Key Points
But OBJ committed worst that what he mentioned against Atiku now,yet people still go to him for blessing.or was he a saint?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.