Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) (28754 Views)

Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by shimolv: 9:41pm On May 29, 2022
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Blackmanpro: 9:57pm On May 29, 2022
Maybe Wike will go for senitorial seat
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Justinlean02(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2022
Mayng01:
He said he would reverse all the misgovernance of the APC Government.

This number 5 is very important.
Yeah, to misgovernance of PDP for another 8 years grin
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by A2Gfather: 11:23pm On May 29, 2022
Of all 8 point, I did not see where he mentioned to make live easy for the Nigerian, to give better education opportunity, power supply, good roads, pipe bourn water, Job creation for the youths., security of lifes and properties.... In all what of foreign investors and what happened to our production....... I have watch and listen to PETER Obi... Interview from my own opinions... I think he actually have something to deliver only if we as youths can support him.....
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by A2Gfather: 11:26pm On May 29, 2022
Of all 8 point, I did not see where he mentioned to make live easy for the Nigerian, to give better education opportunity, power supply, good roads, pipe bourn water, Job creation for the youths., security of lifes and properties.... In all what of foreign investors and what happened to our production....... I have watch and listen to PETER Obi... Interview from my own opinions... I think he actually have something to deliver only if we as youths can support him..... [i][/i]
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by SarkinYarki: 11:31pm On May 29, 2022
Mirabella01:
Atiku or PYO... I'm okay with either of 'em.
You are a sensible person
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by dammyco(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2022
PDP make you una do better
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by infogeneral: 12:23am On May 30, 2022
Northern president again?
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by zeyt: 2:25am On May 30, 2022
The western world imposed this Democratic system on us and they have to observe how it turn into nowadays in Nigeria. This system will ultimately destroy this our dear nation. Mark my words.
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by Mayng01(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2022
Nope! I only acknowledged the statement to be true.

BlazinGlory40:

And you believe him
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by fof1: 8:00am On May 30, 2022
Throwback:
I do not see a keypoint that confirms his promise to do a single term so he can handover to a SouthEasterner.

Atiku the candidate who promised to use his political office to enrich his friends.

He has done it before as Vice President with PTDF funds.

Let us remind ourselves of the damning reference given by Atiku’s former boss, Obasanjo.

2 Key Points
His parental background (Cameroun).
His trust in Money to buy his way.

IS IT THE BIBLE, PLS?
Re: 8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) by ifeco4(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2022
���a�������������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) / Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion / Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.