Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises (20095 Views)

Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" / Governorship Tribunals: Four Verdicts Nigerians Await (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Raxxye(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nonsense is it not these same oblivious Nigerians like yourself praising Mr stealing of public funds is not corruption, Ebele Goodluck Jonathan today?

The scripture says a dog will always return to its vomit.
Why are you venting your anger and frustration on someone that you don't know?
Oga, just park one side o! Na warning be this!
As I dey here, I dey vex pass you.
And I hope you are a Sudanese!
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by gadgethead: 12:00pm On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:
Buhari is a real definition of scam. Almost 8 years gone nothing to show except increase in Insecurity Unemployment and poverty.

And mega-corruption

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Hadassah2021: 12:02pm On May 29, 2022
Whoever that wrote this article should count me out...someone who couldn't achieve 1 of his previous in 7 years... i will build refineries, i will defeat boko haram in two weeks, i will make 1$ to a naira....fake promises and believed he is taking them all with him to Daura..
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by barinedan(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2022
What other promises are Nigerians still expecting? It is obvious buhari has fulfilled his promises on the negative aspect, worsening insecurity, job losses, economic hardship, epileptic power supply, corruption. What else do we expect from him. He has done his best. After seven years he couldn't do anything reasonable, what kind of miracle do we expect him to perform within this one year remaining?

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by ransomed: 12:18pm On May 29, 2022
Can any good thing come out of Buhari?
To your tent oh Nigerians.
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by lexy2014: 12:20pm On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:
Buhari is a real definition of scam. Almost 8 years gone nothing to show except increase in Insecurity Unemployment and poverty.

On Monday, I met someone coming from the filling station where he went to fill his gas& he was complaining about the 700naira per kilo price. He lamented how he used to buy at 250-300 per kilo not too long ago. By Thursday my gas finished & I went to fill. Guess what? Gas increased from 700 to 750...in the space of 4days

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Lepon02: 12:21pm On May 29, 2022
Waste of time waiting for the monumental failure to fulfil campaign promises.
We are fervently counting down now for the plague to leave this country and we start afresh.
It will not be well with Buhari, APC and their supporters..... Enikuuure one by one!
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Nchenches: 12:22pm On May 29, 2022
This is how Nigerians shall wait for Atiku to fulfil his promises after 8 years of Atiku as possible president of Nigeria.
It's being politically naive for those who believe that Atiku can convince other northerners to sign on to political restructuring of Nigeria. Any southern Nigerian who votes Atiku to succeed President Buhari must be a House Niggaar.
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2022
lexy2014:

On Monday, I met someone coming from the filling station where he went to fill his gas& he was complaining about the 700naira per kilo price. He lamented how he used to buy at 250-300 per kilo not too long ago. By Thursday my gas finished & I went to fill. Guess what? Gas increased from 700 to 750...in the space of 4days
And we have one of the largest gas reserves. Reserves so large that European countries want us to fill the gap that Russia left. kiss kiss
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
Op correct your headline to:
One year left, Yorubas are waiting in fulfilment of Buhari's promise.

1. Yorubas are waiting to be handed over the Presidency because they ousted Ebelechukwu Jonathan.

2. Yorubas are waiting for 5k daily empowerment for 4 years.

3. Yorubas are waiting for $1 to N1

4. Yorubas are waiting for Npower 30k empowerment.

5. Yorubas are waiting for fuel to sell for N15 per litre grin

5. Yorubas are sophisticated moro'ns hardship shall wipe them off the face of Nigeria.

This table u are shaking grin
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by oguns222: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Una go wait taya. Next level

Are you happy to support a failed president?
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by snowball11(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
Those promises were for his foolish zombies littered all over nairaland, defending his ineptitude and inefficiencies!
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by obilokechukwu(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
Nigeria leaders are failure. The best u can do to urself is hope on our lord JESUS CHRIST and be self improvement or self actualization
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by 1880f: 1:06pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Almijiri, If your father had tried a little bit for you, there will be no need to even reason Baba Buhari in the first instance.

Charity they say begins @ home.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by 1880f: 1:07pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Nonsense is it not these same oblivious Nigerians like yourself praising Mr stealing of public funds is not corruption, Ebele Goodluck Jonathan today?

The scripture says a dog will always return to its vomit.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by 1880fayem: 1:07pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Just say your own life is a failed existence, don’t speak for others, nonsense Almijiri.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by 1880fayem: 1:07pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
A wicked Unrepentant mischievous soul like yourself is expecting someone else to make your miserable life pleasant?

You will wait from 2015 till eternity.

I was told that heaven helps those who help themselves.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by 1880faye: 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a Mumu will believe such nonsense, school you did not graduate with distinction, vision you no get, work ethics you lack, but you believe when a person tells you 1 Naira to one dollar?

Only the stupid mumus are whining today over that electoral statement, the Lazy Almijiris like Ipobian Malory waiting for Biafra & a miracle.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by 1880faye: 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Name 1 thing since 1999 that your state government or governors did to alleviate your family & you from poverty & stagnation
[/s]
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Scamperlee(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
Op correct your headline to:
One year left, Yorubas are waiting in fulfilment of Buhari's promise.

1. Yorubas are waiting to be handed over the Presidency because they ousted Ebelechukwu Jonathan.

2. Yorubas are waiting for 5k daily empowerment for 4 years.

3. Yorubas are waiting for $1 to N1

4. Yorubas are waiting for Npower 30k empowerment.

5. Yorubas are waiting for fuel to sell for N15 per litre grin

5. Yorubas are sophisticated moro'ns hardship shall wipe them off the face of Nigeria.

Clap for yourself, Mr fool
You are a tribalism bigot
Many are accessing internet, few are sensible

1 Like

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by jaytee01(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
Buhari is failure personified!

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Agugbadin: 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
In 7yrs he did not fulfill any of his election campaign promise what magic is he going to do in 1yr. Absolutely nothing, that is 0%.Ofo Lori Ofo.
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by benzion72(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2022
I really thank God for my mistake of voting the clueless in 2015. If not we will have been calling him the best President Nigeria never had. But wind don blow we have seen the capacity of Bubu
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by NaijaCars4sale: 2:02pm On May 29, 2022
Politicians will always make empty promises
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by InvertedHammer: 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
/
Back in the 70s and 80s, your parents and grandparents hoped that Nigeria will be better. Some smart Alec even came down with Vision2020 which some naysayers believed was farfetched.

Your parents and grandparents would be glad they didn't live to see 2022 because things have really fallen apart. Enjoy yourselves! For as long as you live, things can only get worse. You will look back at old age and wish for a blissful year like 2022.

/
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Mattwillz: 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Just say your own life is a failed existence, don’t speak for others, nonsense Almijiri.
You could as well tell me you're hungry or keep on barking like a mad dog...bastard
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by yudee233: 2:11pm On May 29, 2022
But Tinubu said it will be difficult for Atiku to explain the PDP wasted 16 years
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Malory: 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
apache22b:
My brother it's actually 3 million jobs a year .
I still stand on Buhari's Manhood for Life .

You see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Split Over Jonathan, Buhari / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.