Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises (20068 Views)

Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" / Governorship Tribunals: Four Verdicts Nigerians Await (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Malory: 2:26pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a Mumu will believe such nonsense, school you did not graduate with distinction, vision you no get, work ethics you lack, but you believe when a person tells you 1 Naira to one dollar?

Only the stupid mumus are whining today over that electoral statement, the Lazy Almijiris like Ipobian Malory waiting for Biafra & a miracle.
Trash
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Aystarz: 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
tefishy:
Who else noticed Femi Adesina has been quiet lately?

The sluggard didn't do another episode of his weekly litany of boring epistles last Friday. Somebody better check up on him.
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by sim2003: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=5realPro post=113276704][/quote]
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by MartinsD12(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by nkemoma(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2022
Malory:
We are still awaiting 1 naira to be equal to 1 dollar. We are still waiting for Buhari to lead from the front against Boko Haram and bandits. We are still waiting for 24 hours power supply and 300 hundred thousand jobs per year. Buhari is one of the biggest con artist in history

They said 3m jobs per year
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 29, 2022
The latest one is the Scholarships for Nigerian youths to study abroad, excluding south east youths.

Meanwhile thier universities and co are all on lockdown o.
I laughed in French, Scholarships my foot, dead before arrival
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by excess4luv: 4:21pm On May 29, 2022
Where is the vulture griller, see how they described your darling daddy.
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Wwwq: 5:21pm On May 29, 2022
Worst government ever
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Tvoice: 7:12pm On May 29, 2022
Una go wait tire
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Chinnems(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2022
The perfect shirt for marking the end of this administration

Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Jaysnowkid: 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
God must punish this APC government and anyone that identify with the useless party.... Amen!
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2022
Una go wait tire.. BUBU THE GREATEST MISTAKE IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY..You can take that to the bank... Who dey shout Sai Baba again.. This man would have been the greatest hero if he had done the needful...
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by samally: 11:11am On May 30, 2022
Zero brain

wolesmile:
*...Heaves a deep sigh!!!...*

7 years!!! One more to go!!!

Though I wasn't around during the Nigerian Civil war. (I still don't know why some people chose to call it Biafran war. Which Biafra kwanu? There was never a Biafra!) But as a baby, I enjoyed the post war gradual development of Nigeria. I also faintly has recollections of the Muritala Muhammed/Obasanjo years, before the ushering in of the '79 Shagari administration, which was the beginning of this massive looting with reckless abandon by our polithievians.
Buhari/Idiagbon's '83 take over, back then, was to foster a new development and bring back sanity into our body polity. Buhari was a disciplined soldier then. He was an honourable man.
But what could have happened to him along the line? Could it be that, over the years, he has been blaming himself for not taking his own share of the national treasury before being booted out by the gap-toothed cunning Minna landlord who so openly endorsed the "Chop make I chop" system of government? Or perhaps he was appalled by the way the "Dark goggled" general turned his many hidden foreign accounts to Nigerian national treasury? Or because Obasanjo said the money his thieving Vice stole is enough to feed a generation for 400 years? I can't even fathom what a sane mind will go through during the 5 years of our Ogogoro drinking Ijawman from Otuoke, who cares only about his kain-kain while massive looting was going on under his nose. All these is enough to drive an honest man crazy and turn him into a disaster. And I have survived 7 years of that disaster!!! That, in itself, is an achievement!!!

I'll have stories to tell my grandchildren...
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by wolesmile(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
samally:
Zero brain

Thanks. Love you too
Re: One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises by faceland: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
The failour left everything worst than he met it. Even now, we are not sure we are under a real demcracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Election: INEC Cancels 149,576 Votes / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2021) / Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.