Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) (47749 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by ransomed: 12:22pm On May 29, 2022
British hooligans displayed their wares yesterday.

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Juoflife1(f): 12:25pm On May 29, 2022
English touts without discipline. With all the brain sensors used in training and painting the city red, una still lose.
Losers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by DOTian: 12:25pm On May 29, 2022
Egypt209:
Ohaneze to Atiku = your days are numbered
Atiku to Ohaneze = a cup of tea with 5k in envelope will settle that.
Your Tinupoo is about to be humiliated by the same party he formed, but you're too fixated on Ohaneze and igbos to notice...
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by TobiAbuja: 12:26pm On May 29, 2022
A lot of local Parisian youths barged in without tickets.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by onadana: 12:34pm On May 29, 2022
Starz825:
The match was boring but we made it and made history again..that's the most important....

I tell you something today...
Liverpool played against the history of our club...which makes it so difficult to defeat us...
I already know that.. how did I know...Madrid history told me that once Madrid makes it to the finals..they win ( even if the opponent is better, it doesn't count)..that's the history of madrid...and if they lose ..that particularly team will pay dearly...we lost to Liverpool in 1981 finals....ever since we have been a pain in their ass till now..lost two finals to us.. eliminated them in subsequent knockout stages in UCL in 2015 and in 2021... likewise ATM...lost to them In 2013...in a Copa del Rey...they paid dearly for it..lost two UCL finals to me..and some subsequent UCL knockout stages in 2015 and 2017

Same goes to the christians...you must continue to believe in the history of your God...his history is his words(the bible)... believe them live them...and see yourself overcome even bigger challenges you never thought or people never thought you could overcome ...even if you fall once you will rise seven times again
Continue to believe...
The best of your opponents/enemies will not be enough for them to bring you down as long as God is with you...
Believe in God's history.

Thank you grin

The match was boring...abi?What do you expect from a final abi you think say nah set or monkey post.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Juoflife1(f): 12:40pm On May 29, 2022
Destabilize? The players were already in the dressing rooms. Half of the stadium was red. You don't want fans from the other club? That was Paris, not anfield and other people have to watch the game too.
litigator:

Is it possible by any shred of imagination that this was a deliberate ploy to psychologically destabilize Liverpool FC?

How come Real Madrid fans were not affected?

Someone should ask the right questions. How come it was only Liverpool fans that bought fake ticket?
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Be calming down Sir...
Lmao... Yesterday game just dey do me one kind for body.. No vex..
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by fergie001: 12:47pm On May 29, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lmao... Yesterday game just dey do me one kind for body.. No vex..
I understand....na so e do me 2009 when Barca beat Man U.

I cry ooooo......... grin cheesy

I am happy....Wike no win, Liverpool no win.

Three finals this year, Liverpool scored no goals. There is something they don't know. The naivety of Robertson and Arnold is telling.

It's not all about run and cross, then leave your behind!

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
lexy2014:

If u remember, the CL final was supposed to have been held in St. Petersburg, Russia. Due to d war, UEFA decided to withdraw the final from Russia and gave it France. France & UEFA had a very short window to adequately prepare for d final as they should have hence these scenes emanating from last night's final
True this!!

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
Gwan2:

You’re a tout. I’m not a Liverpool fan but this your yarn no follow. Liverpool gat every right to lift their heads high and give themselves a pat on the back. Madrid winning the champions league is just likened to the figurative speech when providence smiles on you..providence smiled on them. They ain’t the best team in the world, atleast arguably. Just like when providence smiled on Chelsea in 2012 champions league.

Liverpool kept the momentum and hope for a quadruple till the 11th hour of the season..that shows character, consistency and determination…they just needed the smile of providence which eluded them.
You guys are fast becoming another gunners.

I remember during Wenger's time.
Arsenal will be chasing quintuple till February and until second week in February then everything will poof!!

2 Likes

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by wiseone28: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
But Chelsea and Man City fans were saying PL is bigger than CL cup.

Why the happiness now?

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Jackanda1(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
wolesmile:
This, I believe, happened in far away Paris, France. Both teams are European clubs. Their fans are Europeans. The match venue is in Europe. If this were to be in Africa, with African teams and African fans, those idiotic Europeans will tag us animals, barbaric and uncivilised. Like issues happening in Africa is not happening in their countries 100% too.
Ofcourse, the world(europeans included) can express whatever opinion they have about the war, voilent or chaos happening in Africa.
You are also free to express your own opinion about voilent happening overseas, you can even call them names too.
It's a free world.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by NofiuFade(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2022
Real Madrid doesn't deserve that winning at all except for their goal keeper, anything can happen in football, Liverpool players are currently the best in the world of football for now!
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
Juoflife1:
Destabilize? The players were already in the dressing rooms. Half of the stadium was red. You don't want fans from the other club? That was Paris, not anfield and other people have to watch the game too.

Who manages the sale of tickets for UEFA games?
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Go and ask the English FA and ticket vendors in England.
Or you think they bought the tickets in Paris?

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Maximar: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Mumu Liverpool just tear my running tickets yesterday.....
So Carlo Ancelloti has won the three best coaches in England(Tuchel, Pep and Kloop) just by putting his hand on his waist and chewing gum....

Lol.
And yet he's never given the respect he deserves, quite under rated by many I would say
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by NaijaCars4sale: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
Great game all the same . Congrats to Madrid
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2022
I am glad Vladimir Putin is a Real Madrid Fan. Without guarantees that Real Madrid will carry the day that match for nor hold. Forget all those fans-ticketing delay issues. The real threat was from Putin. We at Pepper-Ukraine FC wanted to make sure the cup was coming to Real Madrid before anything like kick-off. In case you were wondering why Real Madrid players played anyhow they like and still won the cup Well now you have your answer! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Juoflife1(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
I don't know and I cannot google it. The point is that other people were allowed to watch. Parisians were let in too. You cannot have a game in my backyard and not let me watch. If you noticed, it was during the time that Madrid fan area filled up and other dignitaries were able to get into the stadium. Everywhere no go be red na smiley.
And this will in no way destabilize the team
litigator:

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by AZControversial(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
Petacephas:
Madrid has the right mentality towards champions league. It is a club that has a tradition of play. Year to year, irrespective of the coach, the tradition is the same. Precision of play and control of game is not based on runs and shorts on target. I have been a supporter of Madrid fc since 2003 and the system remains the same. Precision. That's the key. We know what we want. It is never over for Madrid even if its a minute. I just love this club. The galaticos for life. Who noticed the presence of Madrid former stars like Ronaldo delima, zindine zidane, cr7, Guti, Carlos, kasilas, and so on. They were there because they knew its another victory for Madrid.

A lot of English football fans need enlightenment on the bolded.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Jirilistic(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
Ronaldo(cr7) was in the stadium?
Petacephas:
Madrid has the right mentality towards champions league. It is a club that has a tradition of play. Year to year, irrespective of the coach, the tradition is the same. Precision of play and control of game is not based on runs and shorts on target. I have been a supporter of Madrid fc since 2003 and the system remains the same. Precision. That's the key. We know what we want. It is never over for Madrid even if its a minute. I just love this club. The galaticos for life. Who noticed the presence of Madrid former stars like Ronaldo delima, zindine zidane, cr7, Guti, Carlos, kasilas, and so on. They were there because they knew its another victory for Madrid.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by AZControversial(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
Stargangz:
I hate Liverpool with passion, make I just wake up one morning and I hear for news say dem don nuke arnfield will be my biggest joy, I hate to hear anything Liverpool, very noisy set of people and hooligans. To make matter worst, that their useless song or anthem wey dem take dey disturb my ear before their match dey annoy me so much. That mumu from Egypt talk trash say he want revenge, revenge kill am there. That ignorant Klopp get liver dey even disrespect my almighty Benzema. They say dem wan win quadruple, shey dem dey mara ni? Make I no talk again cos I dey vex.

grin grin
Wetin remain to talk again
But seriously, I've never known Liverpool fans to be this noisy
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Amigo101(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

But beyond that is the fact that Madrid actually have a structure that ensures that they get quality players that meet their needs at every step of their journey.
Even while Ronaldo was there, they did not become hugely successful until they got the midfield right by getting modric and Casemiro into the team and then Bale to assist him in attack.
By the time Ronaldo was misbehaving, they already got vini and Rodrigo and when the two where facing teething problems, they got hazard in until those guys fully matured to contribute meaningfully to the team.
It is that flexible structure that exists solely for getting the best into the team that brings out the role you have seen.
Ramon Calderon was the one who really messed with that structure but Papa Perez has brought it back!!

LOL @ "Teething problem" You bleed white for sure. Hala Madrid!!!

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Udemzy05: 1:59pm On May 29, 2022
For England na Manchester United and Liverpool get touts as fans pass.

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by fiyinfoluwa29093: 2:02pm On May 29, 2022
This wasn't funny.This wasn't funny....
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Stargangz: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
AZControversial:

grin grin
Wetin remain to talk again
But seriously, I've never known Liverpool fans to be this noisy
Dem touts full here for my hood, after chelsea na dem be 2nd for hooligans. As a man utd fan, dem dey fustrate the hell out of my life. Anytime man utd lose, dem go always search for me telling me I have no where to hide, some of dem will even bang on my door and window telling me to come out just to yab and fustrate me, is dat not threatning of life? They even carry their trouble and hooliganism go Paris. Many of dem have gone underground since yester9t, now I can have peace of mind.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
litigator:

UEFA allocates and gives to the club through their FA. But there are vendors who also act on their behalf. Fake tickets can't come from UEFA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side / AFCON 2023: Super Eagles squad to get $7m if they win the tournament / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.