Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) (47767 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by AZControversial(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
Stargangz:

Dem touts full here for my hood, after chelsea na dem be 2nd for hooligans. As a man utd fan, dem dey fustrate the hell out of my life. Anytime man utd lose, dem go always search for me telling me I have no where to hide, some of dem will even bang on my door and window telling me to come out just to yab and fustrate me, is dat not threatning of life? They even carry their trouble and hooliganism go Paris. Many of dem have gone underground since yester9t, now I can have peace of mind.

Lol. And while you enjoy the peace of mind, torment them even further.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 3:41pm On May 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boring?!! That game was everything but boring abeg!

That's one of the best finals we have had since that Famous Liverpool comeback against AC Milan!
abi
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by AstroHenri(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
To be very sincere, no team deserves to win the UCL this season more than Real Madrid.

It’s wasn’t a smooth ride for Madrid but they showed strength, character and winning mentality of a true champion.

They fought PSG, CHELSEA & MAN CITY like hungry lions

Congratulations to Madrid.

With him, they won 2 La liga in 9years.
Without him, they have won 2 in 4years.

Without him, they are Champions of Europe
Without them, he’s yet to cross UCL Quarter final in 4years.

Be like say, him need Madrid more than we were made to believe

Please who is that " him"
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by souldeep(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2022
But in Africa, that gate would've been down by now and hundreds of people will be reported dead. Hope you see the difference in sanity?
Joclebs:
I had thought stuffs like this happens only in Africa cool

But here we are rn smiley
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by seunak2016: 4:02pm On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
It’s a possibility if Lewandoski leaves but I don’t see it happening.

Bayern rarely sign big players and may not want to break bank for a 37years old…… Do not forget, Alaba left because of his incredible wage demand.
am happy for Alaba and madrid team for winning CL. alaba is very good player

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ajilenu: 4:14pm On May 29, 2022
The moment you realize that buying crypto on yellowcard.io is as easy as anything

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by DECLAN2015(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
To be very sincere, no team deserves to win the UCL this season more than Real Madrid.

It’s wasn’t a smooth ride for Madrid but they showed strength, character and winning mentality of a true champion.

Without who....I guess u are referring to cr7.but he won it b4 coming to madrid...u little goat has won it only in barca.......he was ballor for b4 coming madrid.u little man won all for at barca and where is he now.congrat to madrid .

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by clerkent(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2022
otokx:
so who sold the fans fake tickets?
hushpupii
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:

I am a football lover and I love so many players even from rival teams as long as I am entertained, but throwing such shade at Ronaldo is not it at all, he did what he had to do while he was there at the prime of his career wotha team able to make their own contributions to compliment him and in all they won all they could win in that moment with the mighty Barcelona and Messi at their prime which I repeat no team ever assembled can beat easily. You can't compare the opposition of Barça that time to the current Barça squad, Real Madrid are simply better now and it's telling in how they are winning la Liga now...

And Ronaldo not winning it again, the team he joined and the age is definitely telling, no one reigns forever...
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boring?!! That game was everything but boring abeg!

That's one of the best finals we have had since that Famous Liverpool comeback against AC Milan!

I don't know how this guy & the other one even arrive @ that conclusion. Maybe their minds were elsewhere watching that intense, exciting game yesterday. Abi, their boring na because Salah no fit score, or becoz say Coutouis frustrated LFC undecided
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Bbbw: 5:31pm On May 29, 2022
Why
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
Stargangz:
I hate Liverpool with passion, make I just wake up one morning and I hear for news say dem don nuke arnfield will be my biggest joy, I hate to hear anything Liverpool, very noisy set of people and hooligans. To make matter worst, that their useless song or anthem wey dem take dey disturb my ear before their match dey annoy me so much. That mumu from Egypt talk trash say he want revenge, revenge kill am there. That ignorant Klopp get liver dey even disrespect my almighty Benzema. They say dem wan win quadruple, shey dem dey mara ni? Make I no talk again cos I dey vex.

What's useless about that song if I may ask? That song is not just about LFC. It's an inspirational song. Something about team spirit. Try google the lyrics and see, if you haven't. We all need each other and don't want to do it all alone or be alone.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2022
cayorday89:

I am a football lover and I love so many players even from rival teams as long as I am entertained, but throwing such shade at Ronaldo is not it at all, he did what he had to do while he was there at the prime of his career wotha team able to make their own contributions to compliment him and in all they won all they could win in that moment with the mighty Barcelona and Messi at their prime which I repeat no team ever assembled can beat easily. You can't compare the opposition of Barça that time to the current Barça squad, Real Madrid are simply better now and it's telling in how they are winning la Liga now...

And Ronaldo not winning it again, the team he joined and the age is definitely telling, no one reigns forever...
Don’t take it personal……. This is not just about Ronaldo but a simple message to his fans that constantly downplayed the contribution of Ramos, Modric, Kroos, Bale, Marcelo and even Benzema to make it look like Ronaldo single-handedly carried the team.

Meanwhile, same people that attributed Madrid’s 2016-2018 UCL victory to Ronaldo individual performance do not hesitate to blame his Juventus teammates when they were knocked out by Ajax, Lyon & Porto for 3 consecutive seasons.

2 Likes

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2022
litigator:

Is it possible by any shred of imagination that this was a deliberate ploy to psychologically destabilize Liverpool FC?

How come Real Madrid fans were not affected?

Someone should ask the right questions. How come it was only Liverpool fans that bought fake ticket?

Fear that Madrid club. They're like an Oligarch to UEFA. Perez and co, have a way of pulling their strings. Can you imagine, winning 14 UCLs while making others feel miserable/petty having 7 UCLs and less. This trend is getting out of hand, and doesn't bode well for the neutrals. The message they're sending out to other players out there is that, you'd be guaranteed a UCL trophy in 1 or 2 seasons if you'd join us. Which just makes them stronger and stronger, and the other teams weaker & weaker. Such a sad fact of life!
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 6:01pm On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

I understand....na so e do me 2009 when Barca beat Man U.

I cry ooooo......... grin cheesy

I am happy....Wike no win, Liverpool no win.

Three finals this year, Liverpool scored no goals. There is something they don't know. The naivety of Robertson and Arnold is telling.

It's not all about run and cross, then leave your behind!

Really
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 6:03pm On May 29, 2022
NofiuFade:
Real Madrid doesn't deserve that winning at all except for their goal keeper, anything can happen in football, Liverpool players are currently the best in the world of football for now!
The best that cannot score a goal in 90mins
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by CUMIN: 6:06pm On May 29, 2022
Joclebs:
I had thought stuffs like this happens only in Africa cool

But here we are rn smiley

France is a glorified shithole.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by fergie001: 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Really
Yes o cool
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Don’t take it personal……. This is not just about Ronaldo but a simple message to his fans that constantly downplayed the contribution of Ramos, Modric, Kroos, Bale, Marcelo and even Benzema to make it look like Ronaldo single-handedly carried the team.

Meanwhile, same people that attributed Madrid’s 2016-2018 UCL victory to Ronaldo individual performance do not hesitate to blame his Juventus teammates when they were knocked out by Ajax, Lyon & Porto for 3 consecutive seasons.
Not taking it personal at all, but I now get your reason for your earlier comment, the thing is no one player can do it alone without others making a telling contribution... Same way I just smile when some people (an old classmate of mine too is in this category) were saying that Thibaut Curtuois was Madrid's savior yesterday like he is not part of the team and his job is not specifically to prevent goals if the defenders can't stop it. But what do I know, I am just a backyard football analyst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2022
cayorday89:

Not taking it personal at all, but I now get your reason for your earlier comment, the thing is no one player can do to alone without others making a telling contribution... Same way I just smile when some people (an old classmate of mine too is in this category) were saying that Thibaut Curtuois was Madrid's savior yesterday like he is not part of the team and is job is not specifically to prevent goals if the defenders can't stop it. But what do I know, I am just a backyard football analyst.
Exactly. Football is a team game…… I hate when people try to shade other players to prove a silly point.

If you talk about Messi, they will mention Iniesta and Xavi….. Talk about Ronaldo, same hypocrites will change the narrative to suit him simply because their definition of carrying a team is by goal scoring. Why not give credit to those that created goal scoring opportunities or defenders/keepers for making crucial saves?

The job of an attacker is to score. The midfielders are to create and supply passes to the attacking players while the defenders are to stop their opponents from scoring but the moment a striker scores, he takes all the credit.

If Madrid had conceded, Vinicius goal would not have made any difference last night.

While Vinicius is called a hero, no credit for Valverde despite that fact that, he supplied that beautiful pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ebenezer4141(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2022
Starz825:
The match might be boring but we made it and made history again..that's the most important....

I tell you something today...
Liverpool played against the history of our club...which makes it so difficult to defeat us...
I already know that.. how did I know...Madrid history told me that once Madrid makes it to the finals..they win ( even if the opponent is better, it doesn't count)..that's the history of madrid...and if they lose ..that particularly team will pay dearly...we lost to Liverpool in 1981 finals....ever since we have been a pain in their ass till now..lost two finals to us.. eliminated them in subsequent knockout stages in UCL in 2015 and in 2021... likewise ATM...lost to them In 2013...in a Copa del Rey...they paid dearly for it..lost two UCL finals to me..and some subsequent UCL knockout stages in 2015 and 2017

Same goes to the christians...you must continue to believe in the history of your God...his history is his words(the bible)... believe them live them...and see yourself overcome even bigger challenges you never thought or people never thought you could overcome ...even if you fall once you will rise seven times again
Continue to believe...
The best of your opponents/enemies will not be enough for them to bring you down as long as God is with you...
Believe in God's history.

Thank you grin

The way you found a relationship between sports and God was inspiring.
Thanks for this piece!

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07am On May 30, 2022
justicechichex:
Madrid the kings of UCL. That's the 3rd ucl final klop lost as a coach.. Imagine having 9 shots on target and not converting any...

Classic Italian job that Ancelotti did to Klopp. Kloop is similar to Guardiola in tactics as in high pressing and using the full backs to draw out the opponents defenders out of position to create pockets of space for Salah and Mane to pounce. he used Diaz and Robertson to make Carvajal to go out of position but he never did. Same way with Trent and Salah to force Alaba out of position. And Liverpool were exposed several times with Vinicius and Valverde covering Trent and Robertson's positions when they overlap. In the middle Casemiro was breaking play between Thiago and Fabinho very well.

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16am On May 30, 2022
Stargangz:

Senior man Cavarjal mark the overhype Diaz out

Because Robertson no fit overlap anyhow to draw him out of position. Liverpool's tactics is easy to decode they use the full back to load your full back to draw them out of position to give strikers space to operate. In Madrid's case Cavarjal no move out of position the few times Robertson came at him and anytime he lost the ball Valverde was ready to catch him napping so he no make that mistake overlap. The one time he lapsed in concentration and not falling back was when Valverde was able to cross for Vinicius to score
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ajimusty2: 5:55am On May 30, 2022
OJEEMAH:

chai,sense no go kill u.tank God u no call name ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by NofiuFade(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2022
Ojuntana:

The best that cannot score a goal in 90mins
Liverpool just couldn’t find a way past Courtois but Jurgen Klopp’s side created plenty of opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos) / AFCON 2023: Super Eagles squad to get $7m if they win the tournament / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.