Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket (350 Views)

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by Warlord12(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2022
The Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor-Kalu, has congratulated the Peoples Democratic party for electing former vice-president Atiku Abubakar, as the party’s candidate for the 2023 presidential election.

Kalu in a statement on Sunday stated that Atiku’s victory in the PDP presidential primary election meant that Nigerians has understood his political calculations about 2023.

He agured that since Abubakar hails from North East geo-political zone, the All Progressives Congress should also give its ticket to a North Eastner too.

He stated, “I congratulations the PDP for electing a North Easterner her presidential candidate. Nigerians must have seen what I saw yesterday . For our party the APC, it is no longer feasible to talk about Southern candidates except the APC want to go on political retirement.

“I urge the National Chairman of the party and the entire NWC to stamp their feet and zone APC presidential ticket to the North East .

“President Muhammad Buhari has a right to choose his successor and I call on him to pick Senator Ahmad Lawan as his successor.

“In every democratic setting, presidents and Governors support and pick their successors. I call on President Buhari to pick a successor from the North East and that will be the equity the South East needs. With the North East , the cycle will be closest to completion of regions producing the president of Nigeria.

“By now all APC aspirants should drop their ambition and support a North Easterner . Senator Ahmad Lawan is the destination.

“Congratulations to the North East as we look forward to a president of Nigeria from the North East”.

https://punchng.com/kalu-urges-apc-delegates-to-elect-lawan-after-atiku-picks-pdp-ticket/

Re: Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by Warlord12(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2022
Those politicians only cares for themselves pocket

I wonder why most people display madness for politicians like they care for the masses…

1 Share

Re: Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by iCauseTrouble: 12:14pm On May 29, 2022
I also want APC to pick candidate from the North. It will make it easy for Peter Obi
Re: Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:16pm On May 29, 2022
Kalu being an APC heavyweight in East means that Eastern delegates might look nothern side if Jonathan is not on the scene...

Anambra state alone has more APC delegates than Lagos, yet Tinubu saw all these and avoided Easterners ( SE&SS) during his consultation because he was so fixated on the north..lol grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Now in the south no support grin cheesy

North nko,No support cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7142919/pics-state-breakdown-2340-apc
Re: Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by StrongandMighty: 12:21pm On May 29, 2022
Of course, if not APC is lost...
Re: Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by Mooh247: 12:22pm On May 29, 2022
cool

Ohaneze would go deaf and dumb same as Peter Obi supporters

Just try and campaign for Tinubu or Osinbajo and they suddenly start wailing

Re: Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by teadrake(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
Kalu is supporting another northerner to rule us for another 8 years. Is this sweeper okay like this
Re: Kalu Urges APC Delegates To Elect Lawan After Atiku Picks PDP Ticket by Mynd44: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022

(1)

Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 / How Atiku Impoverished Nigeria From 1999 - Facts / Northern APC States' Governors Zones PRESIDENCY To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.