Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters (31643 Views)

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / Davido Performs At PDP Presidential Primary In Port Harcourt (Photos) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by MonkeyMods(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
Same way TILUMBU will be welcomed back to Irabiji
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Legendrysailor(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone should checkup on Wike please.... We have not heard from him since yesterday grin

Wike is still in serious shock.. but our comrades are on his case . He must congratulate atiku Weda he likes it or not.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by SamuelKwubiri(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
Cool headed politician.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARKS, PATENT, AND DESIGN CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Kog45(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:
I am from Kwara State and I know Saraki is a bloody thief.

I will never support PDP, coz they are very purposeless and corrupt too.

But among the top 3 candidates ( who are also armed robbers), Saraki is the most vibrant and best choice PDP could have presented after Peter Obi.

Nigeria is not ready for freedom yet, all.

In a sane climate, people like Atiku, Tinubu should be behind bars now and boldly contesting from presidency.
Baba you better join the train....Na soso we dey complaining when we dey university.Those wey dey form activists then like Dino joined the train and he became thief...Yaya Bello joined the train now the worst governor.I sabi Smart Adeyemi when he was with NTA Ilorin talking like a decent man but today Na thief.

It's damn too painful that we are passing through this cos those who we thought we save us are in power now but messing up... imagine a Special Adviser to a governor walking without a car or house just three years ago is having a house worth 100 million naira now.I have two close pals who are commissioners now but richer than their entire communities..... This are young ones who criticised the previous administrations.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Belleful: 1:00pm On May 29, 2022
Mr third position, welcome home.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by abobote: 1:06pm On May 29, 2022
Saraki is still better than tyrant Wike, that locked a governorship aspirant up. Then went to Abuja to waste River State money on mission impossible
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Hespee93: 1:07pm On May 29, 2022
Karmar of what you did Nigeria and Nigerians during your time as Senate President 2015 to 2019 will always visit you.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by RoyalDiadems: 1:07pm On May 29, 2022
jrusky:

I won't lie bro I somehow like Saraki.

If you know him, you won't like him. He's intelligent but wicked. Go and ask Kwarans.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Basic123: 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
The most overrated politician ever.

He overrate himself!

His supporters especially Igbos also overrate him!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by jrusky(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

If you know him, you won't like him. He's intelligent but wicked. Go and ask Kwarans.

Really? I never heard such before.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by shimolv: 1:11pm On May 29, 2022
This series will let nairalanders know more about the political candidates for the upcoming 2023 Nigeria general elections. Starting from presidential candidates down to all 36 states gubernatorial candidates. We will be educating the viewers on the choices they have to chose from come 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvQsnD6nFPM

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by juman(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2022
Saraki is a pest on our skin in kwara.
He is a problem to the state development.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by nnamdi640: 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:

But among the top 3 candidates ( who are also armed robbers), Saraki is the most vibrant and best choice PDP could have presented after Peter Obi.

In a sane climate, people like Atiku, Tinubu should be behind bars now and not boldly contesting from presidency.
Will you you shut up. Abeg which politicians is a saint? He was a saint when he was in Apc, now a thief just because he left Apc. Please show me two politicians in APC that is not a theif. That you talk is old story.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by brumeikperikpe: 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
Since Saraki loves to be number 3 at all primaries, maybe he will become president at the No. 3 attempt, serve for 3 terms in office & restructure the country within 3 years.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by yusufmurry: 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
Saraki got 70 after all the campaigns.

Who is Deceiving who?
Northerners and their politics.

Buhari go serve South their own breakfast.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by redcliff: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:
Can you imagine how much of Nigeria's money is in Atiku's hands. . Jesus!

Even after all the losses he had incurred in the past, the Dollars are still flowing heavily even silencing an incumbent Wike of one of the richest states in Nigeria.

Look I pity Nigerians, una eyes never clear.

The Buhari suffering is just GEAR 1, by time Atiku enters control. Una no dey learn. .

Which Nigeria's money? Has Atiku ever been tried or even concretely accused in any court in Nigeria for embezzlement of state funds? Just like Tinubu, Atiku is Innocent. The Atiku you people are calling thief, please what did he steal? if you cannot answer that question, you are no different from people who burn someone accused for Theft on the street and was not even there in the first place to know exactly what happened.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by gadgethead: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:

In a sane climate, people like Atiku, Tinubu should be behind bars now and not boldly contesting from presidency.

Ironically, Saraki should be behind bars too. But hey, we are talking about Nigeria here, the bedrock of corruption
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by tunjijones(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
ossaisly:
Can he just partner with Obi, Saraki is also a smart man

Saraki will outsmart obi
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by zudozz: 1:24pm On May 29, 2022
Amu Robas!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Jostoman: 1:28pm On May 29, 2022
Saraki the unifier
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Reference(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:

This is the lot of the average Nigerian.
So convoluted, twisted and confused... like being detained by an octopus... and all the time smiling....
Isn't it wise to change the 'game' if you want to be free of eating while closing your nose to the stench.
How will your conscience let you support and empower with your votes what you know is bad for your health.
What kind of democracy is this....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Nobleman80: 1:40pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone should checkup on Wike please.... We have not heard from him since yesterday grin
Wike is in coma after having heart attack few hours after the announcement of results. He is in intensive care unit in one of the hospital in Abuja but will soon be flown abroad when his condition normalizes

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by coputa(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
olaoye15:
True, wike tried. For being able to pull a ote of such magnitude despite the northern alliance and gang up against him.

I wish him better luck next time. I like his fearlessness but not his approach.
Wike does not have the goodwill to win the PDP presidential ticket,the north does not like him,despite the billions of River state money he donated to them,they should have told him that northern politics is beyond money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Sheriman(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
NIGERIANS worshipped his father till he dies, they are still worshipping son now

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by NaijaCars4sale: 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
This is cool
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Khaysee: 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
I predicted Atiku and Tinubu contest funny enough both are friend and business associates

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Shascky33: 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
RaptObserver:
Saraki had a policy document. Atiku had none to my knowledge yet he won. We need leaders with vision not popularity.
Atiku has a policy document of 5 points agenda which he even discussed tapping into nuclear and solar energy.
AbokiOnTheBeat.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Gamesmart: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
This crook even pays crowds to celebrate his failures?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Saraki na baaastard gangster.

He needs to pay crowd to come and celebrate the death and burying of his political career. grin grin grin grin grin

The man is finished!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Gamesmart: 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
redcliff:

Which Nigeria's money? Has Atiku ever been tried or even concretely accused in any court in Nigeria for embezzlement of state funds? Just like Tinubu, Atiku is Innocent. The Atiku you people are calling thief, please what did he steal? if you cannot answer that question, you are no different from people who burn someone accused for Theft on the street and was not even there in the first place to know exactly what happened.

So how did he make his money then?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by redcliff: 2:34pm On May 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

So how did he make his money then?

I asked you question you dey ask me stupid question. What did Atiku steal.. Please tell it to us let us know. Sometimes there are some narratives that people just flow with because they have heard it alot and do not know anyhting else. Everybody is shouting Atiku is a Thief and I am asking you what exactly did he steal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prettiest Actress On 'Girlfriends' Sitcom? / Denrele's Outfit To The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.