Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters (31645 Views)

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / Davido Performs At PDP Presidential Primary In Port Harcourt (Photos) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Nasir123(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:
I am from Kwara State and I know Saraki is a bloody thief.

I will never support PDP, coz they are very purposeless and corrupt too.

But among the top 3 candidates ( who are also armed robbers), Saraki is the most vibrant and best choice PDP could have presented after Peter Obi.

Nigeria is not ready for freedom yet, all.

In a sane climate, people like Atiku, Tinubu should be behind bars now and not boldly contesting from presidency.

While would Tinubu and Atiku be behind bar? But Saraki outside the bar?

For their age or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by JBoss25(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2022
We don't need this thief as president
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Gamesmart: 3:05pm On May 29, 2022
redcliff:

I asked you question you dey ask me stupid question. What did Atiku steal.. Please tell it to us let us know. Sometimes there are some narratives that people just flow with because they have heard it alot and do not know anyhting else. Everybody is shouting Atiku is a Thief and I am asking you what exactly did he steal?

You are a foool! How did he make his money when he was a civil servant?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Lepon02: 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
ABS!

My man.

Well done.

Best wishes.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by redcliff: 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a foool! How did he make his money when he was a civil servant?

I am still waiting for you to tell us what he stole....una go learn...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Gamesmart: 3:24pm On May 29, 2022
redcliff:

I am still waiting for you to tell us what he stole....una go learn...

You are a fooool! Tell us how he made his millions of dollars from being a civil servant.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Samade7: 4:11pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:
I am from Kwara State and I know Saraki is a bloody thief.

I will never support PDP, coz they are very purposeless and corrupt too.

But among the top 3 candidates ( who are also armed robbers), Saraki is the most vibrant and best choice PDP could have presented after Peter Obi.

Nigeria is not ready for freedom yet, all.

In a sane climate, people like Atiku, Tinubu should be behind bars now and not boldly contesting from presidency.

Am very sure, na u dey take first position in ur class till u finish sch cos ur sense is too much.

True talk bro......if APC should field Jabagan against Atiku, sensible pple will go for OBI.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by tundess: 4:17pm On May 29, 2022
Saraki's mission was relevance nothing more.
He achieved it.
All the stage managing he did-posing with Bala Mohammed in Minna as "consensus candidate"; Doing secret country campaign as "Reconciliation Committee" chairman; contesting for posts not even attained via social media like SGF,CoS etc.
All this staging came to nought.
Like anything Saraki touches. He converts to personal use. As Kwara, ask NASS. Thank God Nigeria escaped his deadly coils.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Ingocof(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2022
Mynd44:
Senator 317, Baba 70.
Welcome home

Pls what is the meaning of the 317, I have been seeing it but don't know the meaning.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by RoyalDiadems: 7:55pm On May 29, 2022
jrusky:

Really? I never heard such before.

Saraki is one of the most wicked politicians in Nigeria my brother.

He sold Kwara state properties and remitted funds into his own account. He also borrowed money in the name of the state government but used it for personal use.

A lot of atrocities he committed. He pays salaries in fractions. After his 2 time tenure, he installed his prodigee Ahmed Abdulfatah as governor. All state allocations are sent to his account. He gives the government peanuts. When civil servants complained bitterly to the governor, he asked them to go and meet Saraki. Saraki became angry, summoned the governor, and gave him a hot slap for directing the people to him.

He used kwarans. He rendered them as his slaves. That's why he was kicked out.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters by Oyadorf(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
Basicend:
Can you imagine how much of Nigeria's money is in Atiku's hands. . Jesus!

Even after all the losses he had incurred in the past, the Dollars are still flowing heavily even silencing an incumbent Wike of one of the richest states in Nigeria.

Look I pity Nigerians, una eyes never clear.

The Buhari suffering is just GEAR 1, by time Atiku enters control. Una no dey learn. .

Guy, Nigeria situation is like the story of the cat and the rats, where the rats came up with an idea of belling the cat but they ended up with the question WHO WILL BELL THE CAT ?

If you feel we aren't ready to learn, why not take a bold step to stop Atiku from winning the election or his counterparts in other party ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Mbong Amata's Birthday: Ini Edo, Harrysong, Lilian Esoro, Others,, Attend (Pics) / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.