Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting (59922 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Please I Need Someone To Tell Me If I’m Wrong Or Not. / Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2022
mardis:
Some girls are so loose that even the devil hail them. How can someone be so irresponsible? Imagine furnicating in a house that your so called bf is squatting? Where is the respect? That is why guys threat them any how. Someone's daughter o, anyway i usually don't blame those kind of girls as they say "an apple does not fall far from the tree".
Later they'll say, body count shouldn't matter when settling down.
May we not give birth to irresponsible children.

Maybe the boyfriend don tell am say him de contribute rent, and she came to play co-wives stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Emperor88(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:
Doesn't the girl have a family?

Are you surprised? A typical 9ja babe no dey accountable to anyone.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by lordlugards: 3:08pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Fast forward he has been wanting to let his girlfriend come stay with us since ASUU is on strike, my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.

Today makes it one week since she came, she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

Even if you are wayward,at least show some decency and class.
send their pictures here, we'll know the best advice that will suite them.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Winters23: 3:09pm On May 31, 2022
mardis:
Some girls are so loose that even the devil hail them. How can someone be so irresponsible? Imagine furnicating in a house that your so called bf is squatting? Where is the respect? That is why guys threat them any how. Someone's daughter o, anyway i usually don't blame those kind of girls as they say "an apple does not fall far from the tree".
Later they'll say, body count shouldn't matter when settling down.
May we not give birth to irresponsible children.

Only a f.ool refer to fvcking as fornication
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Pootle: 3:09pm On May 31, 2022
faithfull18:
Ladies! This is all shades of wrong. No self-respect. This girl doesn't have parents If I was your sis, I wouldn't allow her. They are not even married.

But wait oh, a room and parlor self-contain, where do the owners of the apartment sleep

i shock pass you o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by dododawa1: 3:09pm On May 31, 2022
POVERTY in circle
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gabbriell: 3:10pm On May 31, 2022
People like OP are one of the major reason why marriage is like prison.

Imagine the Niggar now... thinking when life was free.... cool

Instead of enjoying life with his partner, he just realized say him don buy market.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by eldoradoxx: 3:10pm On May 31, 2022
Sorry to say it, your sister is an irresponsible lady. No responsible woman will allow other adults to turn her matrimonial home into some brothel. When a woman becomes married, her home is jealousy guarded, she wouldn't allow such practice to be taking place in her home under any guise. She is irresponsible and you should talk to her.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by opius: 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
Ki lo kan e ? Go to your place nah
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Freemasonry: 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
Your brother in-law is a very stupid young man with no sense.
He's probably one of those children that have sworn to be a disgrace to all the efforts their parents have made to train them.

Imagine bringing your girlfriend to your married older sibling's home... not just for a few hours but for a week and counting.

I no blame am, his mates are making money and renting their own space, he's somewhere rent-free and eating at no cost and even inviting girlfriend.
Na wao!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Dhury: 3:12pm On May 31, 2022
Mindlog:
You mean the entire space where your sister, her husband, his younger brother, you and now the girlfriend stay, is a room and parlour self-contain?
the op succeeded in exposed himself instead of his sister husband younger brother.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by MrUchenna1(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2022
If don't have a voters card, Please keep your comments to your self
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Ishilove: 3:14pm On May 31, 2022
Emperor88:

Are you surprised? A typical 9ja babe no dey accountable to anyone.
Quite shameful
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Aidejay(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2022
This your story is confusing.

Let me refrain it.

I stay with my sister and her husband.
My sister's husband brother also stays with us.
My sister's husband's brother aka brother in law, his girlfriend is also staying with us. (My sister agreed to this reluctantly since ASUU is on stirke)

Today marks a week since my brother in law's girlfriend has come to stay with us.

she is helpful around the house.

But the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet aka sex.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain.

And I'm uncomfortable I feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.

Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

Na wetin dey confusee be this.

So while your sister and her husband are sleeping in the room your brother in law and his GF are sleeping in the parlour.

Right??

Or is it that when your sister and her husband are not around then you your Bro in law and his girlfriend bath naked and sleep naked?

They sleep naked and have sex and neither your sis or her husband has found out in a room and parlor house? Okay this can be understood from the POV that your bro in law isn't always around.

You three sleep on the same bed? Bro in law? GF and You?

When your sister isn't around the GF takes over the bed is that what you're saying?

Where is your sister's husband in all this? Is he around? Where is you sis too is she around like does she live in the house too cause it sounds like they're all away somewhere.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Akharmony: 3:15pm On May 31, 2022
The brother inlaw is the weak and very silly human being. . Nah amything the silly guy do the silly lady go do also. . No respect, no morals, no sense ,no brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by bmdmix15: 3:15pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Fast forward he has been wanting to let his girlfriend come stay with us since ASUU is on strike, my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.

Today makes it one week since she came, she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

she came to watch netflix before shey? how old are u
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by phemmyfour: 3:16pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:

She's probably from Allen junction
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Uruanguy(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2022
The more reason you should ask how to create wealth and get away from poverty , you’re busy judging how people’s home should be run. That’s a height of joblessness. Wealth will solve all this hunger talk. How long do you want to leave with your sister you should ask yourself?
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Promzone(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2022
baba now that you have reported her to us, what should we do

do you want us to advise her?

oya call let me start the advising since am also on the advising panel grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gkay1(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2022
If u are not satisfy the way things are going on, my brother, go and rent your own apartment because it will be very difficult for any lovers to stay together without touching each other.
U think say body na firewood.

The place is too small for you all
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by ImaIma1(f): 3:19pm On May 31, 2022
Lol...this is funny. One room self contain has husband, wife, wife's sister, husband's brother and husband's brother's girlfriend.

When is your boyfriend moving in?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by mariahAngel(f): 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
Na wAh O!

This kind headline gbujekwe!
E sure me say na lalasticlala handwork.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Ishilove: 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
Mindlog:

I personally can't deal because I know I would develop Panic disorder. sad
Which kind of oyibo disorder is this? We are Nigerians. We don't panic disorder; we disorder panic. angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Ishilove: 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
mariahAngel:
Na wAh O!

This kind headline gbujekwe!
E sure me say na lalasticlala handwork.
Lwkmd!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Ishilove: 3:22pm On May 31, 2022
ImaIma1:
Lol...this is funny. One room self contain has husband, wife, wife's sister, husband's brother and husband's brother's girlfriend.

When is your boyfriend moving in?
Very funny story
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by adecz: 3:22pm On May 31, 2022
5 adults of different genders living
in a room & parlor❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️�
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Emperor88(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Quite shameful
One babe find me come Lagos from Delta state. Online babe ooo... My mum went for vigil then came back and meet the girl the next morning. Na so she question the girl o then my mum called secretly and she was like you invite girl from far delta state, random girl o. If anything happen to her na me go bring police cum arrest u. I go lodge the girl for hotel for two days. The girl sef get parents o...most Nigeria parents are just too irresponsible.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Ternistacle(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2022
If the owner of the house (ur sister's husband) allows such, then stay calm, no be ur house
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mcslize: 3:25pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:

How are you guys able to stay in a 1 room and parlour self con? Your sister husband, plus your sister and you and then your sister husband's brother and his gf in a self con.

The landlord of the house must be such a good person.

In some houses, they won't allow that kind of crowd under one roof.

Isn't that suffocation? How possible is that though?
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by mariahAngel(f): 3:25pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Lwkmd!!

Nobody born of a woman can ignore such a sensational headline. Them never born the person. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.