Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting (59920 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Please I Need Someone To Tell Me If I’m Wrong Or Not. / Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mattsilva: 8:24pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Fast forward he has been wanting to let his girlfriend come stay with us since ASUU is on strike, my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.

Today makes it one week since she came, she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

Even if you are wayward,at least show some decency and class.
Their naked pix, or forget it, I don't believe you.
Hit like for Osibanjo 4 president 2023
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mattsilva: 8:24pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Gabby2022 post=113286826]I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Fast forward he has been wanting to let his girlfriend come stay with us since ASUU is on strike, my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.

Today makes it one week since she came, she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

Even if you are wayward,at least show some decency and class.[/quote
shocked
Their naked pix, or forget it, I don't believe you.
Hit like for Osibanjo 4 president 2023
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Okobola146: 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
darediamond:
grin
U are crazily Krazi ooo!!!
Make him go luk 4 hin own to fok u say
grin grin cheesy
yes now. Na bad belle dey worry am
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Dearlord(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2022
Ifé némé nu uwa nka !
I believe that toi même aussi est jalouse à la deux, but what I will conciel you all hosting on the beautiful couple is to quiter their lovely abode
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Icecream4U(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Why can't you be touching your toto while watching them? It will help you relief the stress/jealousy they are causing you.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2022
Ok12345:
You guys are leeches including the OP

Leave the couples alone hanhan,u sef dey Use style drag bed grin

I swear ..... Why inconveniences them
Very bad
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by ModelLook(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:

So are you saying
You, your brother in law, his girlfriend, your sister and her husband are all living under the same roof in a room and parlour?

Wait o? What happened to your father's or mother's house?

What happened to your brother in-law's father's or mother's house?

What happened to your brother in-law's girlfriend's father's or mother's house?

Na people like una dey scatter newly married home.

C'mon, all of you should get out of that house and let the young couple have peace in their own home.

I hate this nonsense to be honest.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gabby2022: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2022
ModelLook:

So are you saying
You, your brother in law, his girlfriend, your sister and her husband are all living under the same roof in a room and parlour?

Wait o? What happened to your father's or mother's house?

What happened to your brother in-law's father's or mother's house?

What happened to your brother in-law's girlfriend's father's or mother's house?

Na people like una dey scatter newly married home.

C'mon, all of you should get out of that house and let the young couple have peace in their own home.

I hate this nonsense to be honest.
Please read to comprehend,their nature of job is time consuming hence they spend less time at home.ln a month they will be around like 5 times a month.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Dshocker(m): 5:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Gabby2022:

What type of playing is this?

How can a married couple harbour 3 more people in a self contain apartment¿
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Teymanhenry(f): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2022
So in essence, 5 people are living in a room and parlor? Nawao Nigerians. How old are you and what do you do for a living that you'd have to live in that house, not to talk of the brother in law n his bitch
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Raychee(f): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Ewww?!!
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Tzar(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
This is so wrong. I think you should report it. If you don’t, you are an accomplice to the rubbish.
Your brother-in-law is selfish and wicked. He doesn’t want to spend money to get his own apartment or a short-time hotel room.
He also may be bring a bad aura into the matrimonial space of his brother! Dem go just dey born rubbish for that house, since the selfish brother keeps f*cking deadbeat wh*res on their matrimonial bed behind their back.
REPORT IT!
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Youlins: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Una get mind oo. Not acceptable at all
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by domchike(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Video evidence or I don't believe it
Gabby2022:

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Kingsakins: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mindlog:
You mean the entire space where your sister, her husband, his younger brother, you and now the girlfriend stay, is a room and parlour self-contain?
That one na sardine academy
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by BluntCrazeMan: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mindlog:

Ok but it is still very wrong bringing a girlfriend into a married sibling's home! I am wondering why your brother-in-law (your sister's husband) allowed the girl to come stay!
Why did the wife of the house allowed such nonsense sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritualist_hidden Knowledge About Ose Oji_alligator Pepper / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.